PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside)

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701374

Sorry for all the grammatical errors. Was on my cell and didn’t proof read, I fixed it... lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701375

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33

New1inch wrote: Sorry for all the grammatical errors. Was on my cell and didn’t proof read, I fixed it... lol

Lol no worries. Yea, I'm about 6.75" BPEL. I'm comfortable with my length and love my Girth!

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 3 months ago #1308701451

Hey @Jacks10

I thought collagen (or basically scar tissue) was really only deposited with ellanse? Well, I guess a needle being shifted around under the penis skin would likely lead to some scar tissue build up and the PMMA spheres are technically a foreign body... But based on what I've read I thought collagen gains were more or less a result of ellanse as it is specifically designed to attract collagen

Last edit: by Girth_Worm_Jim.

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 months ago #1308701452

@Hyperbol

You make it sound as though the collagen will never be FULLY absorbed. Are you saying you'll keep at least some collagen gains from each procedure with ellanse? From what I've read, the half-life timeframe is up for debate but could be anywhere from 2-10 years, but is 50% of the collagen the most you'll ever lose? or eventually the remaining half will be absorbed by the body as well?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 3 months ago #1308701453

@csf84

Hey bro so this is something I've never really been quite clear on, you said the filler does not shift around but essentially feels like it is indeed just your natural penis. I've read a few users say that which is a relief (back when I joined some years ago I imagined a hollow cylindrical mass that was not attached to the shaft but just encapsulating it and only held relatively in place by the skin haha).

What I'm not understanding though is how is the feel when flaccid? If the PMMA feels like a normal erection, is it stiff while flaccid?... or does a flaccid feel pliable and like a flaccid should as well? I understand collagen will build around the PMMA and I've read that possibly includes angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels throughout or at least around the filler) so I imagine that would probably mean the filler is soft like a flaccid penis but then becomes basically erect, so to speak, in sync with the cavernosas as the actual penis itself becomes erect?

Round 1 w/ DrC 3 years 3 months ago #1308701456

• csf84
  • csf84's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 33

Girth_Worm_Jim wrote: @csf84

Hey bro so this is something I've never really been quite clear on, you said the filler does not shift around but essentially feels like it is indeed just your natural penis. I've read a few users say that which is a relief (back when I joined some years ago I imagined a hollow cylindrical mass that was not attached to the shaft but just encapsulating it and only held relatively in place by the skin haha).

What I'm not understanding though is how is the feel when flaccid? If the PMMA feels like a normal erection, is it stiff while flaccid?... or does a flaccid feel pliable and like a flaccid should as well? I understand collagen will build around the PMMA and I've read that possibly includes angiogenesis (growth of new blood vessels throughout or at least around the filler) so I imagine that would probably mean the filler is soft like a flaccid penis but then becomes basically erect, so to speak, in sync with the cavernosas as the actual penis itself becomes erect?

Yes, it very much is in sync with the current state of the penis. When flaccid, it feels just like a flaccid penis normally does/should. And, when erect, it is just as hard as the rest of the penis. It is fantastic!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Setsuna

Round 1 w/ DrC (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701461

@Girth_Worm_Jim The collagen will eventually go away once there are no more PCL microspheres to stimulate and sustain it. You’re right, the 15 year half life theory is up for debate, it’ll depend on everyone’s own unique biology. No one really knows. Makers of Ellanse probably don’t even know. So all they tell you is how long the PCL will last.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream