PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside)

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704584

Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Overall I’m extremely pleased with the results from 1 session. The uneven distribution of products is most likely a combination of me traveling the next day and spending 8 hours not being able massage much and the fact that I had loose skin at that site. If I stick with HA I will be going back to get 10ml more. I’ve been stretching daily and I hope I can gain another 0.25”. It’s all going to depend on what the estimate is going to be for touch ups. I’m not sure what kinda pricing it is to get topped off. I’m waiting for a response

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704593

Are you getting anymore touch ups ?

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704595

Yes, although Morganstern won’t give me a price for touch ups. 10ml of HA is still 7100 at this time

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704639

So what’s your Flaccid length now and Erect Girth ? You got any recent Erect pics has ya HA gone down much

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308704984

Can I ask why won't you try Ellanse? The different Ellanse fillers last 1, 2,3, and 4 years. Avanti Derma does the 1,2 and 3-year fillers and it's cheaper than Morgenstern. I'm sure the 4-year Ellanse filler is done at Androfill. I'm highly considering doing the 2-year Ellanse filler.

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705052

Tbh I didn’t go with Ellanse because I didn’t want to leave the US.

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705053

That's understandable.
After doing more research, I'm starting to think HA is a better option because it seems like Ellanse hasn't been active for penile enhancement for as long as other methods and I don't see a lot of patient reviews.
Anyway, I wish you well on whatever decision you choose.

Last edit: by ItsMyStory1992.

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705110

Hi, any news? did you plan to have a touch up to make your shaft even from base to top? Did you have the chance to discuss the options with your doc?

Last edit: by tiritera.

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705142

No I haven’t made any decisions, once I get some time I’ll do an update. It’s been about a year since so I’ll do some remeasurements. I know I’ve lost a little bit of Girth

HA at Morganstern rejuvall (Photos Inside) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705282

• talinn
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
From what I know Rejuvall doesn't do cannulas but they do needles for the whole thing at different spots. That might be why you've reported a longer recovery period than others seem to, because most other providers use cannulas which have blunt ends.

But I think all in all you've had pretty good results, apart from the slightly uneven distribution. With just 10mL, you have gained almost an Inch, which is very good. At a starting point of 6" x 4.5" (which seems to be very common) what I've heard is gains of 0.5-0.75" with 10mL. Though your extra gains might be simply because of the uneven distribution.

Other parts of your really good results: You haven't reported a significant loss of product at around 1 year. And you haven't reported a lot of "squishiness".

If your Girth is enough for you (which it really should be IMHO, why would you want something thicker than 5.5"?) it doesn't look like you'd need 10mL every year at all. Based on what you said, you'll probably need something like 5mL every 18 months, which is like $2300 a year. I think that would be worth going from 4.5" to over 5", though of course that varies from person to person.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream