PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside)

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey (Photos Inside) 3 years 6 months ago #1308699316

I thought I would start off a diary here.

My journey with penis enlargement has been going on for over 6 years now, which started with Jelqing, then went to extending, pumping, Hanging, Clamping, you name it. With a very dedicated routine, I managed to gain 0" in Girth, and 0" in length. I had some gains in Flaccid stretched length, sure, but I don't walk around stretching out my Flaccid Dick for everyone to see.

My current stats:
NBPEL: 6"
MEG: 4.73" at the widest
Glans EG: 4.25"

After very disappointing results with manual PE methods, I've thrown in the towel and decided I need to go with fillers. Something I've considered even during my manual PE journey is that a Circumcision might be necessary in order to get good results with things like vacuum Hanging. I've always pushed aside the idea in the past because I hear about horror stories of how a Circumcision ruined people's sensation, that they might lose EL from a tight Circumcision, etc. Now I've come to realize after doing research that a Circumcision might be necessary for me to get results from fillers and I'm okay with that. I think aesthetically it might look more pleasing and it might even make sex better. I've slightly cut my Frenulum in the past and condoms usually don't fill me very well when I'm thrusting and my Foreskin is sliding back and forth.

So, I've decided I'm going to get a Circumcision in advance of getting my Ellanse fillers. A 1" gain in EG would be amazing for me, and I'm sure my girlfriend would love it too, though I wouldn't tell her. We already have a great sex life, and fortunately I took her virginity so I never had the insecurity Hanging over my head that she likes sex with bigger dicks. But I know that she would enjoy it given how much her vagina can stretch, and that I've disappointed girls in the past with my size. I think girls usually expect me to be a lot bigger because I'm athletic as well.

Thanks for reading, I will post pictures along my journey as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699440

Thanks for starting a progress report, look forward to reading the journey.

Just remember that a whole Inch is very significant, she WILL know you've had work done. I don't mean to say that to discourage you, but if you do a simple test by comparing cylindrical objects around the house; one Inch increase in circumference is much more noticeable than say, one Inch in length. Just be mindful of that.

That said, Ellanse can certainly yield those kind of gains. Mind if I ask which Clinic/Doctor you plan to see for injections?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699444

Are you planning on hiding your penis from her for a week after your procedure? If she sees it within a few days, she'll know something happened.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699460

greygreygrey wrote: I thought I would start off a diary here.

My journey with penis enlargement has been going on for over 6 years now, which started with Jelqing, then went to extending, pumping, Hanging, Clamping, you name it. With a very dedicated routine, I managed to gain 0" in Girth, and 0" in length. I had some gains in Flaccid stretched length, sure, but I don't walk around stretching out my Flaccid Dick for everyone to see.

My current stats:

After very disappointing results with manual PE methods, I've thrown in the towel and decided I need to go with fillers. Something I've considered even during my manual PE journey is that a Circumcision might be necessary in order to get good results with things like vacuum Hanging. I've always pushed aside the idea in the past because I hear about horror stories of how a Circumcision ruined people's sensation, that they might lose EL from a tight Circumcision, etc. Now I've come to realize after doing research that a Circumcision might be necessary for me to get results from fillers and I'm okay with that. I think aesthetically it might look more pleasing and it might even make sex better. I've slightly cut my Frenulum in the past and condoms usually don't fill me very well when I'm thrusting and my Foreskin is sliding back and forth.

So, I've decided I'm going to get a Circumcision in advance of getting my Ellanse fillers. A 1" gain in EG would be amazing for me, and I'm sure my girlfriend would love it too, though I wouldn't tell her. We already have a great sex life, and fortunately I took her virginity so I never had the insecurity Hanging over my head that she likes sex with bigger dicks. But I know that she would enjoy it given how much her vagina can stretch, and that I've disappointed girls in the past with my size. I think girls usually expect me to be a lot bigger because I'm athletic as well.

Thank you for your post.
I too am ready to start my journey. I'm 39 and have messed around with manual PE for about 6 years now....various gains on and off but nothing significant to mention.
It seems like fillers are really the "new age" of treatment for this and comparable to what women (and men) have been doing to enhance certain parts of their body for years now.
So I feel like I"m ready to make that jump too.
I just filled out a contact form with Dr. Morganstern - not sure who you are planning on using but given he is a sponsor and several people have gone to have fillers done i have some feedback to go on.
I'll likely have to get Circumcised too....if i can find a general Urologist to do it and cover it under my insurance it would be much cheaper. Not sure what route your considering?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699462

Skeptical_One wrote: Thanks for starting a progress report, look forward to reading the journey.

Just remember that a whole Inch is very significant, she WILL know you've had work done. I don't mean to say that to discourage you, but if you do a simple test by comparing cylindrical objects around the house; one Inch increase in circumference is much more noticeable than say, one Inch in length. Just be mindful of that.

That said, Ellanse can certainly yield those kind of gains. Mind if I ask which Clinic/Doctor you plan to see for injections?

I agree, 1" will be an enormous gain. There is 0 possibility she wouldn't notice, especially since she's already tight and sometimes has pain from my current size. I'm planning on getting my Circumcision this Friday, and I told her that I am getting it done because I've had pain with my Foreskin in the past and it would make wearing condoms easier. Though I'm really only doing it because I want to get fillers done.

As far as my plan for explaining the growth, I have a couple options 1) the Circumcision increased blood flow and allowed me to gain more from PE activities like pumping and Clamping [though she doesn't know that I do PE] or 2) if she really doesn't buy that at all, then I'll come clean and let her know what I did. She wouldn't break up with me over it so I would just explain that it's something I've always wanted to do. I've done plastic surgery before and explained it off pretty easily without her knowing the truth so I don't think she'll press too hard to find out the truth.

I plan on going with Avanti after reading all of the reviews and posts on these forums. I'll probably keep doing top offs and not go any greater than 10ml in my first round. They recommend waiting at least 3-months after a Circumcision before doing fillers so I will probably be doing my fillers sometime in December.

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Are you planning on hiding your penis from her for a week after your procedure? If she sees it within a few days, she'll know something happened.

Yes, I will either spend a week away on a "work or family trip". If I come back and my Dick is still swollen or bruised, I'll just let her know that I can't have sex because of "post-Circumcision pain" that I'm having. I saw your post that you just had fillers done, how is recovery going? I'll be going to TJ for fillers as well so will be following your journey closely.

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699463

greygreygrey wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: Thanks for starting a progress report, look forward to reading the journey.

I agree, 1" will be an enormous gain. There is 0 possibility she wouldn't notice, especially since she's already tight and sometimes has pain from my current size. I'm planning on getting my Circumcision this Friday, and I told her that I am getting it done because I've had pain with my Foreskin in the past and it would make wearing condoms easier. Though I'm really only doing it because I want to get fillers done.

As far as my plan for explaining the growth, I have a couple options 1) the Circumcision increased blood flow and allowed me to gain more from PE activities like pumping and Clamping [though she doesn't know that I do PE] or 2) if she really doesn't buy that at all, then I'll come clean and let her know what I did. She wouldn't break up with me over it so I would just explain that it's something I've always wanted to do. I've done plastic surgery before and explained it off pretty easily without her knowing the truth so I don't think she'll press too hard to find out the truth.

I plan on going with Avanti after reading all of the reviews and posts on these forums. I'll probably keep doing top offs and not go any greater than 10ml in my first round. They recommend waiting at least 3-months after a Circumcision before doing fillers so I will probably be doing my fillers sometime in December.

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Are you planning on hiding your penis from her for a week after your procedure? If she sees it within a few days, she'll know something happened

Yes, I will either spend a week away on a "work or family trip". If I come back and my Dick is still swollen or bruised, I'll just let her know that I can't have sex because of "post-Circumcision pain" that I'm having. I saw your post that you just had fillers done, how is recovery going? I'll be going to TJ for fillers as well so will be following your journey closely.

Do you mean Avanti Derma Clinic?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699464

Yes, going with Avanti Derma in TJ.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699471

Sketch2000 wrote:

greygreygrey wrote: I thought I would start off a diary here.

My journey with penis enlargement has been going on for over 6 years now, which started with jelqing, then went to extending, pumping, hanging, clamping, you name it. With a very dedicated routine, I managed to gain 0" in girth, and 0" in length. I had some gains in flaccid stretched length, sure, but I don't walk around stretching out my flaccid dick for everyone to see.

My current stats:

After very disappointing results with manual PE methods, I've thrown in the towel and decided I need to go with fillers. Something I've considered even during my manual PE journey is that a circumcision might be necessary in order to get good results with things like vacuum hanging. I've always pushed aside the idea in the past because I hear about horror stories of how a circumcision ruined people's sensation, that they might lose EL from a tight circumcision, etc. Now I've come to realize after doing research that a circumcision might be necessary for me to get results from fillers and I'm okay with that. I think aesthetically it might look more pleasing and it might even make sex better. I've slightly cut my frenulum in the past and condoms usually don't fill me very well when I'm thrusting and my foreskin is sliding back and forth.

So, I've decided I'm going to get a circumcision in advance of getting my ellanse fillers. A 1" gain in EG would be amazing for me, and I'm sure my girlfriend would love it too, though I wouldn't tell her. We already have a great sex life, and fortunately I took her virginity so I never had the insecurity hanging over my head that she likes sex with bigger dicks. But I know that she would enjoy it given how much her vagina can stretch, and that I've disappointed girls in the past with my size. I think girls usually expect me to be a lot bigger because I'm athletic as well.

Thank you for your post.
I too am ready to start my journey. I'm 39 and have messed around with manual PE for about 6 years now....various gains on and off but nothing significant to mention.
It seems like fillers are really the "new age" of treatment for this and comparable to what women (and men) have been doing to enhance certain parts of their body for years now.
So I feel like I"m ready to make that jump too.
I just filled out a contact form with Dr. Morganstern - not sure who you are planning on using but given he is a sponsor and several people have gone to have fillers done i have some feedback to go on.
I'll likely have to get circumcised too....if i can find a general urologist to do it and cover it under my insurance it would be much cheaper. Not sure what route your considering?

Just saw this reply you wrote. I'm in my late 20s and while it would have been nice doing these procedures sooner, I think I'm glad I didn't because we had so many trailblazers come before us on these forums to learn what are the best and least risky procedures to go with. I think that going with these non-permanent fillers is the way to go, and the highest risk being that it could look irregular but that can be corrected through small top offs.

I considered Dr. Morganstern especially because he's in the US, but cost-wise Avanti is cheaper and it seems like they have just as much experience with fillers. As far as circumcision goes, it won't be covered by insurance because it is considered cosmetic unless you have severe functional issues. The anesthesia will be covered by insurance though. I think I will expect to pay anywhere from $1K-$1.5K for the procedure out of pocket. As you start to research circumcisions, you'll learn that there's a lot of different 'cuts' that you can have, and different methods. I am going with a low and tight cut that is done through a freehand method. I liked the doctor I'm going with because he was very attentive to my cosmetic goals and explained exactly how he will try to achieve a low and tight cut that I'm looking for.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699472

greygreygrey wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: Are you planning on hiding your penis from her for a week after your procedure? If she sees it within a few days, she'll know something happened.

A whole week? That's great if you can find the time, but oh my God it's incredibly boring. You're going to be bruised and swollen for a few days. On my first round, even once the swelling went down, it was still bigger than it was before, so you're probably going to have some explaining to do in any case.

And thanks for asking about my recovery. It's definitely been easier than the first time. Still really bruised, but not that sore.

How big are you planning on going?

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699477

Haha, yeah I'll try to get a week if I can. Usually I just use an excuse of seeing family who live in a different state for a week. Forgot to add that I'm working from home now as well for the foreseeable future so it's been easier to do these kind of procedures without anyone besides my gf noticing. And I hear you on being bored of your mind. I had rhinoplasty and I was locked inside my house for at least a week with a nose cast on and I was just miserable as I didn't see anyone for probably about 10 days.

Glad to hear it's going well. Do you follow the protocol that Texas took in his first rounds of Ellanse? It sounded like he had a very strict regimen of stretching, and then rolling with heated towels throughout the entire day. It sounds mind-numbingly boring but worth the results in the long run. How natural does your Dick look? Any reason you went with PMMA over Ellanse?

My dream size is 6x6. I would be happy with even 5.5" since that's a significant bump from where I am currently. My glans is pretty small so I may need fillers there if my shaft looks too disproportionate to my glans though.

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699479

greygreygrey wrote: Haha, yeah I'll try to get a week if I can. Usually I just use an excuse of seeing family who live in a different state for a week. Forgot to add that I'm working from home now as well for the foreseeable future so it's been easier to do these kind of procedures without anyone besides my gf noticing. And I hear you on being bored of your mind. I had rhinoplasty and I was locked inside my house for at least a week with a nose cast on and I was just miserable as I didn't see anyone for probably about 10 days.

Glad to hear it's going well. Do you follow the protocol that Texas took in his first rounds of Ellanse? It sounded like he had a very strict regimen of stretching, and then rolling with heated towels throughout the entire day. It sounds mind-numbingly boring but worth the results in the long run. How natural does your Dick look? Any reason you went with PMMA over Ellanse?

My dream size is 6x6. I would be happy with even 5.5" since that's a significant bump from where I am currently. My glans is pretty small so I may need fillers there if my shaft looks too disproportionate to my glans though.

Lucky you that you have that freedom. I had to lie to about a million people in order to explain my absence. They think I'm camping. Camping where? With whom? Do you need to borrow my tent? Did you take pictures? What time are you coming back on Wednesday?

I went with PMMA because I have no interest in doing anything to maintain my size. I want to get to my goal and then put this behind me forever.

My regimen isn't that intense. I just roll and massage a lot, extend for a while a couple times a day, and don't let it get cold.

Be warned that glans enhancement only lasts a few months. I've just kind of made my peace with the possibility that my shaft might look a little too big for the head. Not the end of the world if it works out that way.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699570

Man, that must be annoying having everyone on your back like that. Maybe I don't have enough people keeping tabs on me, but it's pretty easy for me to escape and do something for a week without having people asking questions besides my girlfriend. Usually a quick trip and blackout off social media (maybe I'll post memes to my IG story or something in the meantime, lol).

I'm definitely looking more at PMMA now. I probably would do Ellanse my first go around, and if I get good results from that, then I might be more comfortable trying out PMMA.

In other news, I just had my Circumcision today! The surgery went well and pretty easily at the hospital, the doctor also mentioned that he thinks he got the results close to what I was looking for. Now is just a question of how recovery goes and how tight my Circumcision is. I'm hoping it's tight enough that I can get pretty good results from fillers. I am nervous about sensation loss that we read so much about online, but I am also not too overly concerned with it since my body will eventually get used to the new experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699595

greygreygrey wrote: Man, that must be annoying having everyone on your back like that. Maybe I don't have enough people keeping tabs on me, but it's pretty easy for me to escape and do something for a week without having people asking questions besides my girlfriend. Usually a quick trip and blackout off social media (maybe I'll post memes to my IG story or something in the meantime, lol).

I'm definitely looking more at PMMA now. I probably would do Ellanse my first go around, and if I get good results from that, then I might be more comfortable trying out PMMA.

Be warned that Avanti does not mix Ellansé and PMMA. So if you want PMMA later, you might have to wait years for the Ellansé to go away. You should talk with them about your plan.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699603

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

greygreygrey wrote: Man, that must be annoying having everyone on your back like that. Maybe I don't have enough people keeping tabs on me, but it's pretty easy for me to escape and do something for a week without having people asking questions besides my girlfriend. Usually a quick trip and blackout off social media (maybe I'll post memes to my IG story or something in the meantime, lol).

Be warned that Avanti does not mix Ellansé and PMMA. So if you want PMMA later, you might have to wait years for the Ellansé to go away. You should talk with them about your plan.

Now that is something I did not know. I figured they probably wouldn't inject both in the same appointment, but not being able to get a layer of the other filler months later is news to me. I'm curious to know their reasoning, I'll ask (unless you already know and want to share).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Grey's Circumcision and Ellansé Journey 3 years 6 months ago #1308699604

Skeptical_One wrote:

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

Now that is something I did not know. I figured they probably wouldn't inject both in the same appointment, but not being able to get a layer of the other filler months later is news to me. I'm curious to know their reasoning, I'll ask (unless you already know and want to share).

According to Ian, they just don't know how the two materials would interact.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream