PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 (Photos Inside)

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 (Photos Inside) 3 years 5 months ago #1308700036

• Pencil
  • Pencil's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 10
I’ve been reading this board for over a year maybe even closer to 2 years gaining a wealth of information. So I’d just like to say thank you to everybody that has put their stories out there! It saved me from a visit to Dr Elist.

So my story is just like almost every on else, I was very self conscious about my size. Statistically I fell in the lower side of average on Girth and average for length. I am definitely not a shower tho so Flaccid made me feel like I was way below average. I was literally embarrassed to be naked in front of my wife of 10 years! I didn’t like going to pools and never wore athletic type shorts that I felt would show my mini bulge.

I decided to go with PMMA because I hope I don’t have to do this too many more times. I realize that they recommend 2 treatments and a touch up but if I can get a decent gain, .5” or more, and have it look normal to the naked eye when flaced, I’ll be one and done.

My pre treatment measurements.

Flaced Girth. 3.25 near the base to 3.75 at the neck.

EG 4.25 base to 4.75 neck.

Length NBPFL 3.25-4” depending on its mood.

Glands were 4.9 to 5+ with good EQ. I don’t think I ever measured flaced but it was larger than the shaft

I went with the Utmost package which is a really good deal. Dr Morales had a discounted price of $4350. I was mostly interested in the PRP, IPL collagen booster, Phalotox to help prevent retraction and LED healing treatment but got the rest as a bonus.

I flew into San Diego on the 8th. Landed at 11:30am and took the shuttle service to the Grand hotel. The driver was at the bottom of the escalator with a sign with my name when I arrived. That was nice because I fly a lot and have to wait for hotel vans all the time. It’s the most annoying part of my job.

Anyway, it was a quick trip to the hotel and I was there before check in and way before my 4pm appointment. They didn’t have a room available at the time so I went to the hotel restaurant and had lunch while I waited. It was a decent restaurant and I thought the food was great, especially for the price. I ended up eating every meal at the hotel restaurant while I was there. I didn’t feel like venturing outside of the hotel although it looked safe, I decided not to.

At about 2:30 I was able to get my room, normal check in is 3:00. I sat around for a few minutes and then made the short walk inside the building to Avani Derma. I was planning on staying at the Marriott because I could have paid with points but decided not to for convenience to the office. It was a wise decision and I highly recommend staying at the Grand. I had 5 visits to the office between 4pm on the 8th and 9am on the 10th.

The procedure itself was just as stated before, barely any pain at all. I was worried most about the lidocaine because I had a few moles on my back removed last year and the numbing injection was painful! I don’t know if it was different from what I had before or if Dr Morales was nicer about putting it in, like maybe she pushed the Liquid in slower. IDK but it barely hurt at all. The rest was pretty much painless although I was worried the whole time that the pain was just about to come. It never did.

She ended up putting in 21cc total. 12-30% and 9- 10%. After she was done I looked down and I was amazed! If I could keep this size I’d be done with one round. I know it will go down unfortunately. I didn’t take measurements right away because I was bandaged and then too worried about putting a dirty tape measure near the entry points. I’ve had a chance to disinfect the tape and right now, 47 hours after I’m at 5.75” FG at the neck and 5.5” FG at the base and 4” NBPFL.

The first night waking up every 2 hours to massage was hard. I was delirious and almost passed out a few times. I’m not sure what that was about but luckily I never did. I didn’t feel great about the job I was doing moving things around correctly either. I have another thread that I started when I hit the first bump in the road that details this part but long story short, the day after my procedure I had 3 follow up appointments. 9am, 1 pm and 5pm. I felt better about massaging the material after those appointments because I watched Ian do it all 3 times. The problem was, he never watched me. I was apparently pressing to hard and creating unnecessary trauma and swelling. I found this out on my last visit at 9am this morning on the 10th. So if somebody else has already said this I must have missed it but I highly recommend that you have him watch you once you think you have the idea. I think this would have saved me some unnecessary swelling and possibly a freak out moment.

As of now, I’m almost to the 48 hour mark post treatment. The bruising is mostly gone but I’m still swollen. More towards the head I believe because of my overly aggressive massaging.

I have alway been thin near the base, the skin seems very tight in that area to the point where it’s not allowing any more filler to settle there. I have been talking with Ian about this since day 2. I don’t want to push filler into that area just to have it get forced out into my fat pad. There’s already some that has made it into the pad and it’s hard to get a good angle to push it back. I just hope I haven’t already pushed too much into the pad. That would really suck!

Will continue
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter, Phantom309

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700056

Wow, your inflammation isn't bad at all. Looks great so far.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700059

• Pencil
Thank you Tough Pill!

Today is day 4 and I feel like the swelling is completely gone. I hope so anyway I don’t want to loose any more! My entry points are completely healed and I have no signs of that anything has been done in my opinion. No bruising, no redness and very minimal swelling if any. My wife says she’d never know and she’s a nurse. I still feel a little tender from all the massaging and Hanging that I’ve been doing but other than it seems healed. I had PRP and 2 rounds of infrared healing therapy, so maybe that’s what helped the healing process. I’ve also been taking lots of vitamin C, continued with ibuprofen at 400mg twice a day after the 600mg ibuprofen that was provided ran out. I’ve been taking collagen in hopes that it actually helps too.

My mid shaft flacid is at 5”s which I was only 3.5” pre PMA. If the swelling is in fact gone and I gain more in collagen formation, I will be very happy. I understand the numbers look unrealistic for that to be the case tho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dobra69

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700060

Good for you and great results! Funny how much you freak out mentally after you first do it. It's a mental trip...

How did you bring it up initially with your wife? And what did she think and say about it all, considering she is a nurse?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700064

• Pencil
Thanks Justn8.

Bringing it up to my wife was kinda a combination of me being at a point where I didn’t give a shit any more bc I knew I needed to do it for my own mental health and a coincidence that she had just gotten dental surgery and was still slightly medicated. I didn’t even realize that she was still feeling the effects of the medication, I just knew she was not going to be in the mood for a knock down drag out fight. When I told her, she told me I didn’t need it and that it was going to ruin my Dick. We only went back and forth for about a minute at the time. The next day she was a little more aggressive with trying to talk me out of it but not to the point where we fought. I don’t think she actually thought I was going to go through with it at that point. Really, I don’t think she thought that I was going to go through with it until the day I left. That’s when she started digging deeper and asking all kinds of questions about the doctor and the procedure. She started doing her research! She even tried to talk me out of it right before I walked from my hotel room over to the office. I told her it didn’t matter bc I hated my Dick already so there really wasn’t a risk.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700066

Definitely get it. I had wanted it for ages. Started bringing it up as a joke and transitioned it into being serious and then explaining it.

Wonder how she made out doing her own research.. My wife did digging on her own too.

She went with you? I get her trying to talk you out of it. I was trying to talk myself out of it for a for few minutes before I walked to the clinic lol.

The funny thing is... My wife loves me. I know she loved it before. But she definitely likes it more now.

Last edit: by justn8.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700068

Pencil wrote: Thanks Justn8.

Bringing it up to my wife was kinda a combination of me being at a point where I didn’t give a shit any more bc I knew I needed to do it for my own mental health and a coincidence that she had just gotten dental surgery and was still slightly medicated. I didn’t even realize that she was still feeling the effects of the medication, I just knew she was not going to be in the mood for a knock down drag out fight. When I told her, she told me I didn’t need it and that it was going to ruin my Dick. We only went back and forth for about a minute at the time. The next day she was a little more aggressive with trying to talk me out of it but not to the point where we fought. I don’t think she actually thought I was going to go through with it at that point. Really, I don’t think she thought that I was going to go through with it until the day I left. That’s when she started digging deeper and asking all kinds of questions about the doctor and the procedure. She started doing her research! She even tried to talk me out of it right before I walked from my hotel room over to the office. I told her it didn’t matter bc I hated my Dick already so there really wasn’t a risk.

Your Dick, your decision, not hers. I didn't even tell my wife.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700086

• Pencil
I’m at the 1 week mark post PMMA. I’m still very happy that I went through with it. I’ve come down on size since my last post but hope that it’s all up hill from here.

Aesthetically, I think it looks great. I definitely have a little more on the left side midshaft than the right at this point but it’s not really noticeable while Flaccid. The right side had an area that I just couldn’t push filler into. If there’s ever a second round I’m sure that could be addressed but like I said, I’m not too concerned with it.

Day 7
FL 3.75-4.
FG 5.0. +1.5“ from pre PMMA
EG 5 3/8. +5/8” from pre PMMA

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700132

How did you explain it afterwards? I mean the difference should be clear :P

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700133

Congrats you are happy, I'm interested what you will tell after you used it.
Are you cut or uncut?

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700137

• Pencil
Hi Joytoy,

I didn’t have to explain because I let my wife know I was having this done. I’m not sure how anybody can hide it while living with your significant other. Beyond having to explain your new size, the post care is very time consuming. It’s not just for a few days, it’s 6 weeks from what I understand. I’m 2 weeks out and still Hanging almost all day and massaging 4-5 times a day. I’m not sure how much the massaging is helping at this point but I’m still trying to even things out a little. It’s not bad, just not perfect.

Sex with the new unit is great! I can tell that I fit her much better and that we both enjoy it more than Pre PMMA. I guess that question has definitely been answered, size definitely matters! I have no regrets at this point and I’m already thinking of round 2! I feel like having the experience from round one will help a lot with post care for round 2.

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700138

• Pencil
13 days post PMMA Stat update.

Flacid Girth 5.0”, +1.5” from pre PMMA

MSEG 5.5”, +.75” from pre PMMA.

I’m using Mid shaft measurements only to simplify. My shaft was tapered pre PMMA and is pretty uniform now.

Hopefully I still have more gains to come but I’m already looking forward to round 2. I feel like 6” plus in Girth is something I really want to get to.

Has anybody else noticed that they gained much more flacid than Erect? I’m actually happy about that because I was mostly worried about my flacid size prior to having this done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700153

Congratulations and welcome to the journey

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700188

• Pencil
Thanks Timid!

PMMA with Dr Morales at Avanti Derma 10-08-20 3 years 5 months ago #1308700190

• Pencil
So I’m just over 2 weeks and the imperfections are starting to worry me. I have a bump at one of the entry points, I’m wondering if I should continue to try to press on this or if I’m screwed at this point? I feel like I can roll it out a little with the little plastic roller I got from Avanti Derma but it just comes right back within minutes. I’m definitely irritating that area with all the rolling and pressure. Is it pointless to keep trying? Is there a chance it will get better on its own?

I have the same question with ridges at the top and bottom of the shaft where the 30% ends. I’m still able to roll them out a bit but again, they come right back. If I keep rolling at this point, over two weeks post procedure, Is it going to help reduce them? Am I going to damage collagen growth by rolling at this point?

I feel like the 10% is completely gone in the Circumcision scar area. I know 2 weeks is generally the low point, is there a chance that collagen will still grow in that area even know it seems like the filler is gone?

I think a lot of my issues happened while I was sleeping. I retract a lot and I also sleep on my stomach. I’ve been trying to keep off my stomach but I keep waking up in that position. As far as retraction, what can I do about that at night? I’ve been thinking about sleeping in a sleeve but I’m worried the pressure will prevent collagen buildup. I’m not sure what’s worse, retraction giving me a pig in a blanket or the sleeve preventing any growth.

Any advice would be appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream