PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside)

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704606

What Erect length and Girth are you now ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704608

Nice results. I have the exact low area on the left base which I plan to fill out in November. I hope my rests mirror yours.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704626

Hands down the best results I’ve seen on PB. I’m taking most aesthetics and symmetry. It really looks natural like you had nothing done. Once there’s a smooth transition from shaft to glans with no weird gap. I think your efforts were very worth it. And after seeing your round 1 I definitely understand the need of having multiple rounds. It’s a pain in the ass to keep coming back but it is definitely necessary.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704630

chicagoland1 wrote: Incredible results brother. You have a HUGE penis now...and seeing the growth in the photos in the timeline is an awesome sight.

I know it's been said but I too want to thank you for all the trip reports and associated insights and photos you've shared - it's much appreciated.

Question for you - knowing you're waiting on measuring until the swelling has complete dissipated and collagen has taken effect, do you find that you're Dick is thicker when pumping than prior to your surgery? I'd love to know what your pumped Girth was pre-PMMA and now, and what size tubes you packed then and now.

Thanks as always.

Thank you brother. You’ve been here since day 1, I appreciate the support!

Great question.. I haven’t done much pumping pre-PMMA, but I think the max I could hit was 5.25” in my bathmate. I’m ordering a new pump off of eBay once I’m allowed to pump after a month, so I’ll take measurements then and report back here. Can’t wait to hear once your journey starts.

New1inch wrote: Hands down the best results I’ve seen on PB. I’m taking most aesthetics and symmetry. It really looks natural like you had nothing done. Once there’s a smooth transition from shaft to glans with no weird gap. I think your efforts were very worth it. And after seeing your round 1 I definitely understand the need of having multiple rounds. It’s a pain in the ass to keep coming back but it is definitely necessary.

Honored. I know I’m biased since it’s my own Dick, but if I were to look at this timeline photo objectively, I think it’s one of the best I’ve seen on the forums too. This is really a result of amazing doctors and knowing exactly what I wanted (getting a Circumcision while being very specific for a low and tight cut, scrotal webbing Removal, sticking to timelines, and being very communicative on exactly where I wanted CCs to be injected). I don’t know how important PRP is and I didn’t do it in my most recent round but TBD on that.

I’m hopeful for the future and my journey is not over yet. Determined to get to 6.5”!

Last edit: by greygreygrey.

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704631

shessssh ... I'm going in September. I think I'm only doing this last round

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704634

I think the Circumcision is what brings it home. It looks perfect. I wish we all had a say in our circumcisions. It really looks like a penis you buy from the store in your current photo (no homo). Hope you’re putting it to good use. How have the reactions been?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704672

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hey grey,

Giving input during the procedure definitely paid off. Your aesthetic results are great! I'm sure you're having fun putting the new joint to use.

I know you're waiting a few weeks to give a final update. When you do, could you give some input on the texture/firmness? Im curious how everything feels once you start to push high volumes of product (like 60+ cc). Is it smooth? As hard as pre-PMMA? Etc.

Cheers mate,
Cacx

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 2 years 2 weeks ago #1308707102

Grey how’s everything been going for you? Any update?

Greygreygrey gets PMMA [Journal] (Photos Inside) 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308712958

Hey Grey, congrats, any updates? Am curious. Take care!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream