PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Behind glans swelling. Nervous (Photos Inside)

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 4 months ago #1308701072

No mine was in the glans but I think when Ian wrapped it up it pushed it into the scrotum which helped because there was a ton of it in the swelling behind my glans. It doesn't matter how many threads you read and get to the upcoming days and everything turns out fine when it's your Dick shit gets real.

Anyways no worries on not getting back to me, I've been holed up in the room just wanting to let this thing heal and do its thing so I understand. I'm glad you had a great result!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701098

Hey, so you started off this post pretty frantic. Could we get some details about your procedure? A little background, starting size, goals etc?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701103

Yea, I'm really sorry I should've updated since. I've been keeping a mental log so I can post a journey but I'll update what's happened for you here so far.

I had 23ccs from Dr. Morales 16cc's of 30% and 7 cc's of 10%. Just like you've read on here over and over they're awesome, I didn't feel a thing, I literally could've fell asleep during the procedure but I was talking to them the entire time.

My procedure was on Tuesday evening so for the next two days my area behind the glans swelled up to 7", it doesn't look that big in the picture but I assure you that's what it was so it definitely freaked me out. My Erect Girth behind the glans before was around 4.6" so a huge difference. My starting stats were 7.1 BPEL around 6.5 nbpel and 4.8 to 5" midshaft eg and 5 - 5.2 BEG. The attached pics are day 2, 3 and 4 after procedure. Day 2 was the swollen photo and the other is after Ian wrapped it and pushed all of the fluid out front behind the glans. Then day 3 the swelling had gone down quite a bit but there was still some product and loose skin underneath but a lot better than the previous day. Then day 4 I saw Ian once more before I left and by that time just about all of the swelling was gone just a little product migrated up there and a tiny bit of loose skin. Day 5 I didn't take a picture but all of the swelling was gone and I could see most of the veins in my Dick. What's strange is today is only day 6 and I can already feel itching. I don't know if that is collagen growth or if it is too early. Not entirely sure, from what I've read typically day 10 is the low point so maybe I'll post updated measurements then. You can see there is one area that needs to be filled in, it's not a huge indent but it's noticeable, I think it happened from wrapping it so tight and leaving it on there for too long.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701106

Thanks for the update man. It’s looking pretty good. You are definitely in the Hung category now. You should be proud. Wouldn’t worry about the dent too much barely noticeable. And if you’re planning another round or will be addressed.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701107

Yea no problem, I owe it to everyone on here to give feedback and I'll continue as I move forward. I hope it helps.

Also just for the record I did PRP, Phallotox, IPL and LED healing. I think the Phallotox works tremendously for retraction prevention, I guess my only complaint is that my Dick skin feels too smooth lol. Ian was seriously great, he saw me several times every day o help with massaging the product in place and even saw me on his day off to make sure I was at ease before I left town. Did additional LED healing sessions to get that area under control. Dr Morales was great, I had a brief convo with Dr C. You can tell that they genuinely care about their patients.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701180

Incredible results, man. Don't worry so much about the indent until week six or so and you know where everything is going to settle out. Even if it is still pronounced it isn't that big of a deal -- I wouldn't imagine anyone but you would notice. As New1inch said, it's nothing that another round wouldn't take care of.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701182

@Jacks10 Thank you, I appreciate that. It's actually filled in some over the past couple of days, I've been itching in the morning like crazy so I am sure collagen is forming. I was looking at old videos that I made with my ex and I think that dent was always there just got a little more pronounced after adding filler around it. It's not a big deal at all and if it ever bothers me it's just a small dent to fill in. I'll attach some pictures from today. I also made a video of Ian doing this initial after care if that would be helpful to anyone.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701183

@Jacks10 How long was it before intercourse wasn't painful to you?

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701184

@wait_what do you have any areas where you feel you have too much product? A spot thicker on one particular side?

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701185

No it seems pretty uniform, however my midshaft seems to be the biggest part of my shaft now. Not by a huge amount but it definitely even feels like the biggest part.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701191

wait_what wrote: @Jacks10 How long was it before intercourse wasn't painful to you?

Intercourse was never painful for me. I would say that's something you may want to talk with Ian about.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701192

wait_what wrote: @Jacks10 Thank you, I appreciate that. It's actually filled in some over the past couple of days, I've been itching in the morning like crazy so I am sure collagen is forming. I was looking at old videos that I made with my ex and I think that dent was always there just got a little more pronounced after adding filler around it. It's not a big deal at all and if it ever bothers me it's just a small dent to fill in. I'll attach some pictures from today. I also made a video of Ian doing this initial after care if that would be helpful to anyone.

Looking excellent, man! You definitely can't tell it was enhanced. Are you planning on going in for more rounds?

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701199

I'm really not sure at this point. I need to use it some lol before I can make that decision. I love sex and I feel like it would be pretty awful to be too big. I am considering a touch up to fix that dent and widen the base to match midshaft or a little thicker. I need to give it some time and see where things end up. I feel like most of my collagen has formed but I'm definitely not an expert and I still feel those deep itches but it's hard to imagine it continues to form for weeks and weeks still. IDK i only know what I've read on these forums and it just varies so much depending on the person and genetics.

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701206

wait_what wrote: I'm really not sure at this point. I need to use it some lol before I can make that decision. I love sex and I feel like it would be pretty awful to be too big. I am considering a touch up to fix that dent and widen the base to match midshaft or a little thicker. I need to give it some time and see where things end up. I feel like most of my collagen has formed but I'm definitely not an expert and I still feel those deep itches but it's hard to imagine it continues to form for weeks and weeks still. IDK i only know what I've read on these forums and it just varies so much depending on the person and genetics.

That sounds like a good plan. The collagen can keep forming up to around eight weeks after the procedure. I wouldn't worry about getting too big at this point. There's still a lot of road you can travel ahead of you :-)

Behind glans swelling. Nervous 3 years 3 months ago #1308701216

So everything has been pretty uniform except the ridge that I showed you. When it's Flaccid and I pinch it I can feel the product at the ridge and on the left midshaft. Those are the only places I can pinch product though. Does anybody else have that? I haven't been Hanging during the day when at work most of the time it's retracted now that I have ran out of flomax. I reached out to Ian but the offices are closed, I am not even sure if they can write a prescription that I can fill in the US. I'd like to get a refill on flomax, maybe I should just reach out to my doctor here.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream