PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside)

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702356

Pretty hefty unit! The ridge is quite subtle, I think we can be our own harshest critics; if I had seen the underside shot without knowing work was done, I wouldn't have noticed the ridge myself.

Thanks for the updates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702383

• Danpe
  • Danpe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Soft it’s a funny shape. I need more in the middle and base

I used photoshop to view my goal size which is attached (not real)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashesto

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702384

Damn !!! Huge

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702392

Danpe wrote: Soft it’s a funny shape. I need more in the middle and base

That's a really good 1st round result tbh.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702450

Your goal size looks ridiculous. Not sure why no one is saying this. But If you’re going for the clown fake affect like women with obviously huge fake boobs then I guess this is the penis equivalent of that. It will look terrible and fake just FYI. No natural penis looks like that. This is extreme territory. Don’t know why people saying this look great. It does not. I would fix the irregularities and call it a day.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702451

New1inch wrote:

Your goal size looks ridiculous. Not sure why no one is saying this. But If you’re going for the clown fake affect like women with obviously huge fake boobs then I guess this is the penis equivalent of that. It will look terrible and fake just FYI. No natural penis looks like that. This is extreme territory. Don’t know why people saying this look great. It does not. I would fix the irregularities and call it a day.

The photoshopped "end goal" is a little on the extreme side yes, and chances are most guys wont reach it, but his initial result is pretty good and may need the anticipated/inevitable touch-up round to achieve something still very girthy.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702457

• Danpe
I get that it’s extreme. I know it’s not for everyone. Or even most people. It’s not for you it’s for me. It’s not my goal to please the most people possible.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702461

Danpe wrote: I get that it’s extreme. I know it’s not for everyone. Or even most people. It’s not for you it’s for me. It’s not my goal to please the most people possible.

True, I mean if you know what you're getting into, then sure. At least with HA, if you end up not liking it (or thinking you went overboard), at least it isn't permanent (and can be reversed if necessary).

I'll admit, I've always wanted a Coke can thick unit, but my length would inevitably create aesthetic issues (like the Flaccid pig-in-the-blanket look)... even so, I was willing to sacrifice some of that to pack a salami.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702462

Dude, if you want to go that big after weighing the risk vs reward, what you said is true. It's for you. It's your Dick. And I for one think the "goal" is impressive as hell. However, I would point out that in your photoshop you also increased the glans size. Right now there is no safely reliable way to increase the glans as much as you did in the goal pic. I wish there was because I'd sign up for it.

But your results do look good. I can see what you mean about wanting more from base to midshaft. With any filler in the penis it should be expected to have the session and then the expectation of a touch up. Just how this thing works.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308702464

Danpe wrote: I get that it’s extreme. I know it’s not for everyone. Or even most people. It’s not for you it’s for me. It’s not my goal to please the most people possible.

That’s cool. Also I noticed you expanded your glans in the mock-up to look uniform but that’s not reality. Your glans will stay the same size and you shaft will dwarf the glans. So imagine a guitar pick standing straight up top of a soda can. Thats more so the reality of what it might look like. I think your penis look good now with what it has with the current size. Just need a touch up. But good luck with whatever you decide to do bro.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702559

• Danpe
I had another 5 added. I used this image to help him

But ultimately he just went with the lower half to fill in. He seems happy with the gap between the shaft and the glans. Imho I like it tight. But at this point it’s so easy. I felt nothing. I kinda expect myself to get another 10 across the whole thing in about three weeks.
Attachments:

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702563

• Danpe
Updated goal photoshop

A bit smaller. Glans identical. I feel this is far more attainable. I’m bandaged now from the last round. Curious to see how I’m comparing.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Danpe.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702564

• Danpe
It’s actually not quite my goal. The base should be wider. I get too hung on this. Same idea

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702567

You're right. That is a much more obtainable result. And IMO your glans supports that Girth.

HA with Schafer starting 09-03-2021 (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702568

@Danpe How does it feel when erect compared to before the procedure?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream