TOPIC: New and Looking for Advice

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702612

• ThatThing
  • ThatThing's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello everyone,

Been lurking for almost a year and have mustered the courage to make a post. This is mostly due to the supportive nature of the community.

Here’s my story. Been married for 15 years and enjoyed our sex life. My wife is on the horny side and until last March, we would have sex about 5 times per week. When the pandemic hit, we decided to get some new toys seeing as we now had more time together. Prior, we had always used fairly tame stuff. She had a smallish dildo for when she wanted anal, and a vibrator. When were made Or first order, I suggested something girthier, around 6.5. She LOVED it and we ended up having sex about twice a day (with and without use of dildo). Curious, I ordered something bigger. I’ve never seen her come so hard. Went up to a 7.75 Girth and she screams in and shakes. I get the strongest reaction with 8x8 insertion. She ordered a sleeve for me to wear sometimes, and she generally prefers it over just a dildo because she feels closer to me. The sleeve makes me 8.5x7.5 and I can tell she loves it, even though she’s shy to ask.

I could tell she felt bad for enjoying and she would regularly go out of her way to say she likes the size, but prefers me. To boot, she goes and gets a breast fat transfer and goes from an A to a C cup and loves it when I play with her breasts (I really enjoy them). I’ve been blown away by her generosity. With time on my hands I got to thinking I wanted to do something about my penis size if possible. I had looked up stuff on penis enhancement maybe 20 years ago and it all seemed scary and dangerous. Then I found this forum.

I’m about 7x5.2n Erect, which isn’t bad. Flaccid I’m about 5x4, but occasionally smaller (4x4?) when cold.I started stretching about 4 months ago, but can’t tell if I’m making progress (my Erection length varies). I got her drunk one night and she says her dream is an 8x8. This makes sense given what she enjoys dildo wise. I want to get there, but don’t know if I should go the Girth route sooner and then try for length, or length first then Girth. Am I crazy to pursue these dimensions? She’s now very much behind me getting PE and just smiles when I can her a cubist. Advice? I’m new and just figuring this all out. How long will it take to get to 8” length? Anyone with 8” Girth? If so, is it even possible to hide it, or will people noticing inevitable? I’m going to post pictures later to have something to reference in my journey.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ThatThing. Reason: Spelling and grammar (autocorrect on IPhone) and a little dyslexic at one point (got dimensions of sleeve flipped). if moderator sees post, I also realize I posted in the wrong place! Sorry!

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702613

ThatThing wrote: Hello everyone,

Been lurking for almost a year and have mustered the courage to make a post. This is mostly due to the supportive nature of the community.

Here’s my story. Been married for 15 years and enjoyed our sex life. My wife is on the horny side and until last March, we would have sex about 5 times per week. When the pandemic hit, we decided to get some new toys seeing as we now had more time together. Prior, we had always used fairly tame stuff. She had a smallish dildo for when she wanted anal, and a vibrator. When were made Or first order, I suggested something girthier, around 6.5. She LOVED it and we ended up having sex about twice a day (with and without use of dildo). Curious, I ordered something bigger. I’ve never seen her come so hard. Went up to a 7.75 Girth and she screams in and shakes. I get the strongest reaction with 8x8 insertion. She ordered a sleeve for me to wear sometimes, and she generally prefers it over just a dildo because she feels closer to me. The sleeve makes me 7.5x8.5 and I can tell she loves it, even though she’s shy to ask.

I could tell she felt bad for enjoying and she would regularly go out of her way to say she likes the size, but prefers me. To boot, she goes and gets a breast fat transfer and goes from an A to a C cup and loves it when I play with her breasts (I really enjoy them). I’ve been blown away by her generosity. With time on my hands I got to thinking I wanted to do something about my penis size if possible. I had looked up stuff on penis enhancement maybe 20 years ago and it all seemed scary and dangerous. Then I found this forum.

I’m about 7x5.2n Erect, which isn’t bad. Flaccid I’m about 5x4, but occasionally smaller (4x4?) when cold.I started stretching about 4 months ago, but can’t tell if I’m making progress (me Erection length varies). I get her drunk one night and she says her dream is an 8x8. This makes sense given what she enjoys dildo wise. I want to get there, but don’t know if I should go the Girth route sooner and then try for length, or length first then Girth. Am I crazy to pursue these dimensions? She’s now very much behind me getting PE and just smiles when I can her a cubist. Advice? I’m new and just figuring this all out. How long will it take to get to 8” length? Anyone with 8” Girth? If so, is it even possible to hide it, or will people noticing inevitable? I’m going to post pictures later to have something to reference in my journey.

Thanks

If function is your goal then a 3” Girth gain is unrealistic. You’re already “big”. I think you could realistically gain an Inch in Girth and you’d be huge compared to 99% of guys .

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702614

• ThatThing
Thank you for your kind reply. She’s had three kids, and o know the sweet spot for her. I don’t plan on being with anyone else. Maybe 7.5 Girth is a better idea. Would appreciate advice on how to achieve length increase and people with experience with 7.5 Girth in everyday life.

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702615

Bro don’t mess with perfection. You have a good size.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThatThing

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702616

• ThatThing
It really appreciate the encouragement. I know I’m doing well. I just happen to have a wife on the far end of the spectrum regarding her own size. I know she’s sensitive about that. Looking to match us better, not chasing something for its own sake. I’m starting at a good size and looking to match it with my lovely wife’s body.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon11

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702618

I would think a realistic goal would be 1 to 1.5" bigger with 3 rounds PMMA and a touch up. If you go to Avanti, Dr c. Will give you a good idea what you can expect and if he is able to get any more Girth than that.

As for length, it seems the only real methods are manual PE. I had good luck with an all day stretcher (I used the Penimaster pro). You can also try Hanging or just jelquing. Check out thundersplace and start with their newbie routine. You can progress from there. You should be able to get. 5 to 1 Inch relatively quickly and easily through newbie gains. Anything more than that is going to take dedication and time.

Keep us updated on what you try please!

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702619

• ThatThing
Thank you for the direction. Two people saying 1-1.5 Girth is realistic has me reconsidering my initial goal. Is the Girth range suggestion due to complications when adding more than that? I hope this isn’t too graphic, but when my wife uses a 7” circumference dildo, and it goes in easy right off the hop. She’s done kegals and can tighten up (which feels great to me) but really likes the stretched out feeling. If there are dangers going more than 1.5 more, I won’t push it (I don’t want to be a horror story).

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702621

Well I bet you can get more but aesthetics may suffer at that point. It seems there have been a few members who got a substantial amount and 2 of them had some complications. Miracle8x7 ended up in really bad shape, but I believe it was due to silicone micro drops being used at the end. He had a reaction to that and I do not know the final outcome, but it was bad. Big John also had multiple rounds and the last post I read of his, he had major swelling after sex that didn't go away. Search on PhalloBoards 2.0 and read a bit more. It is definitely important to get as educated as possible before adding multiple rounds of a filler!

Last edit: by Noxcuse.

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702622

• ThatThing
I’ve raised the same concerns about aesthetics to my wife. Her response has been that she cares more about the feel. Now, she’s also said that she would rather enjoy what I have than have some horrible complications. Was the issue with Silicone drops that they reacted with other fillers, or are they just inherently dangerous? Can you link to the thread you have in mind? I have a monthly sub, but last I checked can’t view pics from 2.0.

Regarding a traction device. I’ve been using the Phallosan Forte. It’s okay, but the base is uncomfortable. Is the Penismaster Pro more comfortable? Other advantages?

Lastly, any tips on taking pics to post here? All of them look awful. I’m obviously doing something wrong.

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702627

I'm still trying to figure out the ideal Girth. I went from 5.25 to 6, and then from there to 6.25. Both were great decisions. There aren't many guys still active here who have exceeded 6.5-7. I think I've only read one report of a guy going above 7.5, and it was a disaster. If you go above 6, you're the thickest guy any woman is likely to see in her whole life. By all means, go thicker than you are, if you want to. But becoming a Coke can is a bad idea, I'm my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verbatimo, ThatThing

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702634

ThatThing wrote: I’ve raised the same concerns about aesthetics to my wife. Her response has been that she cares more about the feel. Now, she’s also said that she would rather enjoy what I have than have some horrible complications. Was the issue with Silicone drops that they reacted with other fillers, or are they just inherently dangerous? Can you link to the thread you have in mind? I have a monthly sub, but last I checked can’t view pics from 2.0.

Regarding a traction device. I’ve been using the Phallosan Forte. It’s okay, but the base is uncomfortable. Is the Penismaster Pro more comfortable? Other advantages?

Lastly, any tips on taking pics to post here? All of them look awful. I’m obviously doing something wrong.

Here are the two threads I was talking about:
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/big...ma-procedure-5588285

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/mir...t-5391236?trail=1170

As for the Penismaster, I just prefer the way it attached and the confort it provides. Add in a glans cap and I can wear it indefinitely. I do wish it would have a stronger traction though as it no longer does anything for me since I've started hanging.

I've never posted pics here so I can't give you any tips there! Sorry!

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702636

• Mantas
How long did you use penimaster and what are your results?

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702637

I used it for about a year. Averaged about 100-120 hours a month. I gained about .75" within the first 3 months and nothing afterward which is why I switched to Hanging. Haven't measure in a while but I'm pretty certain I've gained another .25 since then (started Hanging last november).

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702638

• Mantas
Can you use it while sleeping? If so I suppose you can only sleep on your back?

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702640

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
@ThatThing , I would strongly urge you not to aim for 8" girth. The reports of members reaching 7+ are already few, and of those reports, many experience complications of some sort. This is especially true for those starting with girth in the 5" range. I can point you towards some other member reports besides those already mentioned. Briceb had good results at 7"+, but started at 6" girth already. Sizemic started at 4.5" and went to 7", not without fibrosis and extreme dwarfing of the glans. DingDong went from around 5" to 7.5" and reported many nodules and irregularities in his last round. Big John was already mentioned. I should point out, though, that his swelling went away and he reported things were fine after several weeks.

If sex is enjoyable at 8", which is far beyond any man's natural girth, I would recommend accepting that you should use a sleeve to achieve that girth. If it's about the sensation of stretching for your wife, there's no reason to risk the health of your penis or extreme irregularity to achieve a girth far beyond anything that occurs naturally. You could also use filler to get you part-way there and use a sleeve for the rest.

This is just my two cents, but since you asked the forum's opinion I thought I'd let you know what I think.

Cacx

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream