Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New and Looking for Advice

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 15 hours ago #1308702645

• ThatThing
  • ThatThing's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Thank you. I really appreciate the advice. The consistency of the message tells me what I need to know.

6.5 would be a significant upgrade, and less dangerous. That one pic scared the crap out of me. I’d be a fool not to take heed of the warnings.

I’ve read mixed info about the firmness of PMMA. Does it harden up with erections of some and not others? Tips on stretching throughout the day would also be appreciated. I’ll be working from home for a few more months and have a window better it’ll be much more challenging to get in long stretching sessions.

Has anyone here used both the Phallosan Pro and Penismaster? I would be thrilled with a .75-1 Inch gain in length. I just don’t want to spend more if there’s no clear benefit of one over the other. The main issue with wearing the PF is the base digging in.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 15 hours ago #1308702646

• ThatThing
Are there specific Hanging programs/devices you would recommend. In admit to being nervous about Hanging.

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 11 hours ago #1308702651

• ThatThing
Here are some pics for future reference. Flaccid and semi-Erect.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 11 hours ago #1308702652

• ThatThing
I noticed something the other day after a prolonged stretch. I measured and I was stretching out to just over 7". Then at about hour 6 of the day, it's like something released. I measured and was stretching out almost to 8". I measured a few times because it seemed to good to be true. I stopped at hour 9, and measured, and was at like 7.25. Next day, started again at just above 7". Is it normal to have a release like that?

Also, is it recommended to pump and well as stretch? I've tried this and I seem to get a bit more length too.

Thanks again everyone for the thoughts and advice. It's already been helpful to reset expectations and aim at something more realistic.

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 5 hours ago #1308702660

• BigWong
  • Thank you received: 2
Sounds like we have a similar story with our wives, kids and needing, enjoying more girth. I got GE from Dr. C a couple of weeks ago I made a thread in here you can check it out. One suggestion to you on top of your GE that may get you both where you want to be is have her do 3 rounds of Thermiva. Its literally a 30 minute laser wand procedure that your wife can do that will bring her walls in and make up for the difference if you can get to 6" GE. My wife had it done and its really helped her tremendously in many ways.

thermiva.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: ThatThing

New and Looking for Advice 3 years 4 hours ago #1308702662

• ThatThing
Thank you BigWong,

This sounds like a possible solution! Any advice on how to broach this with my wife? She felt really shy about the Girth she could take, but started to feel better when she read reviews on online sex shop sites. She's read many reviews of the bigger toys, and the number of reviews and stories of women working up to larger ones made her feel normal. If I suggest this, I worry it will be distressing for her. She's a very kind and generous woman, and also has many wounds (like so many women) around their bodies. Any advice is welcome. Your solution sounds like it may be the answer on a physical level. I'm just not sure how to not potentially inadvertently bring shame on her.

I'm still learning how to navigate the site. How do I find your thread?

Thank you

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 7 months ago #1308704771

• ThatThing
Great call on the Penimaster Pro. Way more comfortable. I’ve gained .1 Girth and .3 length so far. Still thinking about Girth enhancement of some kind, but unsure of which direction I’ll go.

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705303

• ThatThing
So, I went for it. I’m a few days out, but recovering well. Only have Flaccid pics post procedure. Measured 6.75 Girth Erect, but assume a lot of it is just swelling at this point. Curious to see final gains. Will keep everyone posted.
Attachments:

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705304

How many ML did you get mate will be good to see before and after pics Flaccid and Erect should try split screen them be good to see ya results

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705315

• talinn
  • Thank you received: 5

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote: If you go above 6, you're the thickest guy any woman is likely to see in her whole life. By all means, go thicker than you are, if you want to. But becoming a Coke can is a bad idea, I'm my opinion.

Very true, and going through this board, that seems to be something most people forget, throwing around 6's and 7's like it's no biggie.

The average Girth is definitely less than 5", so if you're above 5", most women would refer to you as being thick.

At 6", you'll be a novelty. According to a compilation of stats, only 3 people out of 1,000 would be thicker than you. That means that as a guy with 6" thickness, you're 94% likely to be the girthiest person a woman who has slept with 20 men has seen. Even a woman whose number is 50 would cite your Dick as the thickest she's seen with a 86% probability.

Let that sink in (pun not intended). I'd call a 86% probability "very very likely". So at 6", you're very very likely to be the thickest guy a woman, who has seen 50 penises, has been with.

I get OP's circumstance (which I would assume is very rare) is different, but for the overwhelming majority of the rest of us, getting to something like 5.2 or 5.5" would be an ideal end goal. Even at 5.5" you're at the 96th percentile.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, Verbatimo

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705321

• ThatThing
45ml. I’ll get back to you on it pics.

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705324

• ThatThing
Here are the before pics.
Attachments:

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705326

45 ml seems alot for 1 session ?

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705328

• ThatThing
Attached are photos 1 day after, and then 7 days after. Swelling is down considerably now. Mid-shaft is 6.25. I expect when all the swelling is down I'll be around 5.75-6.

Regarding the comment from tallin. If the situation were about how I compare to other guys, your logic is airtight. Being at 6" circumference is likely the max if you're still playing the field and also for most married guys. The thing is, that's not my situation. My wife gave birth to three large babies (the smallest was 10 lbs). As much as I wish it wasn't the case, my 5.25-5.5 Girth isn't as stimulating for her as it used to be. She has unique anatomy. My goal is to please her as much as possible. I don't care how I measure up to other guys, or what some other woman may want. Only her.

We've tried different toys over the lockdown and we've found that at 7" circumference there's a qualitative, not a quantitative, difference for her. I don't know that I'll get that large, but I'm want to get closer to that ideal. I don't think that others should have the same aim as me. However, I am documenting in case there are others in a similar situation.
Attachments:

New and Looking for Advice 2 years 5 months ago #1308705372

• ThatThing
Swelling seems to be completely gone. Glans is totally healed at this point. Shaft has only minor bruising. Will keep the updates coming.
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream