PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma)

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703207

Hi everyone,

So thought would comment here also that I still use Ellanse, about the same amount that I have done over the last couple of years. And Dr Danh who works for me in Melbourne just about exclusively uses Ellanse.

Dextephall, sounds like you had the kind of result and duration that I expect with HA/Voluma. I would have been happy to keep you with HA. I think starting with a smaller volume the first treatment, like 5 ml, of Ellanse is sensible. Looking forward to your progress and great success with Ellanse.

Having a Foreskin is a nuisance for any filler but especially a stimulatory filler but we have certainly done it. There are more risks for lumps and bumps. There is no perfect option and this is all a big experiment. That is why i like HA still - you can go back if you need to.

I think that makes 600 posts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 2 years 10 months ago #1308703213

Dr Oates is the best . So helpful. Thank you for your contribution that is above and beyond what is necessary!

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 2 years 6 months ago #1308704940

Did you go forward with the procedure?

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 2 years 6 months ago #1308705270

Hi @Dexterphall ,
some months passed, we're keen on knowing if you decided to undergo a new procedure and eventually how was...
Please update if you have any news.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707577

Guys, sorry, sorry. I ended up having far bigger issues to deal with no pun intended, then covid blah blah.

So I am now back on track and am booked in for next Wednesday!!!!

I will keep better records this time and will 100% keep you posted.

I have decided to stick with Volumna, I had such a good response with it I don't want to risk anything else.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707578

Hi Dexter, have you spoke to Dr Horn about their Androfill Premium filler?

Last edit: by John1982.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707605

I have not actually no, I am going with what I know. Mainly I guess from sheer fear. It just worked well for me.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707606

Ok so had to reschedule stupid calendar issue let me book when he was not there.

I am now in on Tuesday 7th June..

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707686

Jeez, now the 21st, life keeps getting in the way but will be 100% on the 21st.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 9 months ago #1308707886

FFS. Now the trains are on strike and have cancelled my train.

Trying to find a time to rebook yet again..

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708073

So I finally MADE It in on the 12th .

I was 5.4" Girth, semi errect/Erect (buggered if I can keep a stiffy properly when trying to measure)

Now 1 day after am 6.2" semi errect/Erect)

He has changed the way they do the operation now, 2 single injection points with the filler pushed all the way down either side more to the top as you look down your Dick.

Minimal bruising .

Unfortunatley my stupid train was delayed so ending up spending 5 hours in transit which I would have preferred to have used moulding time but got to it as soon as I got home.

(Note, I am going to stay in London the night next time and take my time)

Oh, I have 10 ml of Volumna.

Which didn't really look like that much once it's spread out .

But yeah have gained 0.8" approx WITH the swelling .

Took me one session of about 20 mins to massage in and one session of about 3 minutes .

It's smooth now, no lumps but today I will focus on getting it a little more even on the left hand side as it tapering towards the head and I want an even straight up straight down.

Kinda mad how much 0.8" makes in terms of how it feels in your hand.

I think the end goal would be to get to 6.5" or Girth and call it a day.

Will see once swelling goes down what I am left with but my guess is I will need another 10ml ..

So that's it really folks.

I seem to do really well with Volumna, makes life easy for me.

Job done.

Will keep you updated.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708078

Ok so day 2.

Bruising on right side almost all gone.

Looking good.

No issues.

Will need to go back to get more at the top , it looks pretty natural with a taper towards the head but want it the same width all the way up and down.

No lumps, nada. Very easy to massage in.

100% staying in London over night next time.

Spending 5 hours on trains when I could have been relaxed moulding is dumb,

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708086

Dexterphall wrote: Ok so day 2.

Bruising on right side almost all gone.

Looking good.

No issues.

Will need to go back to get more at the top , it looks pretty natural with a taper towards the head but want it the same width all the way up and down.

No lumps, nada. Very easy to massage in.

100% staying in London over night next time.

Spending 5 hours on trains when I could have been relaxed moulding is dumb,

Totally agree. I can't stress the importance of giving yourself at least one extra day, if not 2 or 3 to ensure you can adequately tend to your healing & massaging. Plus, being in proximity to the Clinic also gives you the peace of mind of being able to make any additional follow-ups if necessary.

That isn't to say going straight home after your procedure will spell disaster (it likely wont), but if you are going to go through the logistics of even getting this procedure done, why not do it right?

If for whatever reason you can't (whether logistically or financially), then you can still be okay if you are diligent with making frequent restroom breaks to ensure you get those massages in. Remember to keep entry points clean/sterile and to massage thoroughly, especially "attacking" problem points (areas where there may be more filler product than others).

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708093

yeah for sure and if you're doing PMMA for example you would be out your tiny mind to not be close and able to massage,. not quite the same issue with volumna but those 5 hours or so I was all cramped up on a train could def have been used better.

As it is, this morning, looking superb.
Zero lumps.
Nice and even tapering at head.
I think I got another good result.

Just interested to see what is left after the swelling goes down.

Feels great at 6.3" have to say..

Also ALL bruising now gone, in just 48 hours, the new procedure seems vastly superior.

Voluma Girth Journal with Androfill Dr Horn in London (previously had Voluma) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708094

oops spoke to soon, remeasured now swelling is going down 6,1" this morning.

Be interesting to see where I end up.

Won't know for a week is my guess.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream