Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MegaMAXL - Photos Inside

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708975

• Rocco23
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
How do I see the photos?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708976

@Rocco23
They should have also told you that Hanging and /or stretching will be imperitive to not only keeping the gains that were pulled out, but also to achieve any potential new gains; as well as to cement things in place and transfer as much as possible to Erect gains.
It is NOT uncommon to see your Erect gains take some time

as for your unit looking the same size. remember that it is swollen as well wrapped and tapped, this will inhibit some "showing" abilities. lol. You apparently have had a lot pulled out, I wish I had that much pulled out. PLease do yourself a favor and dont skimp on the aftercare ( stretching, pulling, Hanging, etc ). Start as soon as you can and are without harsh pain. the sooner the better for the healing to take place in an extended state.

I have spoke to carneys off a few times about my routine for after care, you can feel free to name drop me and what I have recommended. I dont lie when I say that I have consulted with a few of our docs from here on the ways to achieve the best results post procedure.

Last edit: by Texas.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708977

Rocco23 wrote: How do I see the photos?

pay for it or post your story in a new thread with stats and photos with your before's and later with your afters.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708979

• Rocco23
O yes they did and I will as soon as I take off the wrap. I was just getting worried like it didn’t work on me or did they lie to me but when I did call the doctors assistant/ secretary did tell me it’s because I’m swollen. Also, I wanna thank you so much for the response and to know others that have done this. This could be something nerve wrecking but you have def made me feel more comfortable. Thank you and I will keep updating. Thanks again and also for letting me know about the paying part for the pictures. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708983

Rocco23 wrote: I got my procedure done this past Tuesday and I’m on day 5 with bandage from what I remember the doc assistant told me Carney got 1in and 3/4 out but I feel like I’m still the same size. I hope the growth shows because that would suck. Supposedly that means I should see half of that size in my Erect state too. I was originally 4-4.5 in Flaccid and 7in Erect. Can’t wait to talk to the Dr tomorrow when office opens. Any advice?

Just wait it out and heal. You aren't going to get adequate measurements with all the bandages, bruising, and swelling. You're also going to have to follow a post-op stretching regimen which I'm pretty sure Dr. Carney will elaborate on. Lengthening is a process, not solved with just the lig cut. Good luck and happy healing!

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709000

• Rocco23
Right above the Sutures did you have like a lump? It’s a swollen and it feels achy. I did my first pulling today and took off the bandages but I didn’t look before to see if I had that lump. I hope when I was pulling I didn’t cause that lump because by the Sutures area it’s flatter but on top like going towards waist line is where the lump is but not that high of course.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709164

I have the same lump! Interested to know if it’s common also :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709166

• Rocco23
It will go away I’m on 3rd week and finally swelling has went down and the lump has went down a lot. Still there but not as bad. Put the cream on that they gave you and take the swelling pills too. Also start manual stretching as soon as u can. Don’t u devices while still swollen as I did it will only extend the swelling. I had to take like 5 days off and then started manual stretching and then started using stretching device. I will start using the stronger stretching device once Sutures and scab go away so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable. Good luck and thanks to all for your previous info/help.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709174

I was going to do the same as you but they advised that once the main swelling has gone down I should start using the stretching device with low pressure to ensure minimal regression.

How long did you leave it from operation to using the devices?

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709177

• Rocco23
Well I got a bit excited and started like a week after which was to soon, at least for device it should just been manually but I got advised by others to start asap but I guess I should’ve asked if they meant manually but anyways it went down after like 5 days and now I been on it. So I would say start with the device at least 3 weeks out and start manually as soon as u can. Also note, idk about anyone else but my whole head can’t fit inside so u will get some swelling after using device but it goes away.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709178

Yer to be fair I started manual stretching the day after surgery each time I went to the toilet.

I started stretching with the leg device (not the weights) on day 6 which seems to be going ok.

Mine is the same about 3/4 fits inside so I use the fabric bandages they gave me to cover the whole penis and then put it over the top. The only time I did it without that it hurt and I started to get friction burns

Last edit: by Xenohadden.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709183

@Rocco23

Rocco23 wrote: It will go away I’m on 3rd week and finally swelling has went down and the lump has went down a lot. Still there but not as bad. Put the cream on that they gave you and take the swelling pills too. Also start manual stretching as soon as u can. Don’t u devices while still swollen as I did it will only extend the swelling. I had to take like 5 days off and then started manual stretching and then started using stretching device. I will start using the stronger stretching device once sutures and scab go away so it doesn’t feel uncomfortable. Good luck and thanks to all for your previous info/help.

Thats not good advice. Anyone can use a device, weight, gadget, or whatever as soon they feel that they can with stand the pain ( if they have pain ). And it HAS BEEN confirmed with doctor by multiple members here and me including who had this procedure with this exact doctor that hanging and or stretching ( depending on your understanding of those definitions ) is highly recommended as soon as you are willing and able. The swollen part has nothing to do with it. I was swollen for weeks but my pain was gone enough to began stretching/hanging by 7 days / ish.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709184

Xenohadden wrote: I have the same lump! Interested to know if it’s common also :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

the lumps do appear to be a commonality and they do appear to go away completely with time. But, for reference, I also use multiple scar treatment creams and some trentinon as well.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713850

I am 2 months out from megamaxl .Did you also get the scrotoplasty and PMMA from Rejuvall? And which one would you consider getting first? I need both I feel

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713872

Can anyone tell me where i can find posted pictures post surgery and pre surgery erections?? This is in reference to the Mega MAXL procedure. i can find a lot of pictures Flaccid but nothing showing the angle change and length increases. I can also provide my email to send personally. i just want to see before I make the investment.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream