PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MegaMAXL - Photos Inside

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703517

How’s your Erect length fellas? Any growth? Happy healing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703532

Hivelpsg wrote:

greygreygrey wrote:

Pauly33 wrote: Yes - those erections hurt like hell. I’m 4 weeks out and they still wake me up.

I’ll post a pick of my scar shortly - it will be four weeks tomorrow.

The PA said the pain should all be subsided in the next two weeks. Said Max results will be around 6 months of stretching and using the Zen Hanger. Have a few more weeks before I can start doing that.

Did they insert in a silicone piece to prevent reattachment? I’ve seen that done in some procedures, wasn’t sure if they did that in this one as well.

Hivelpsg wrote: You can have it done thru the scrotum. Invisible scars. But you would need a different doc.

Which doc does it like that? Did you have it done too?

Im not sure im allowed to name them here.
Its Dr C from Mexico and a Doc in Russia performing it.
Its new so not many do it yet.

Dr. C from Mexico is Dr. Casavantes. He has nothing to do with this topic as he is Dermatologist, not surgeon, so he does not perform any lengthening procedure, just dermal fillers.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703560

• BigTex2B
  • BigTex2B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I previously had the Elist implant and lost about 0.5” Erect length from it due to scar tissue holding me back. I was at 5.5” NBPEL prior to the MegaMAXL surgery. With a full Erection now, I am right at 6” again. That was my pre-Elist length. I wouldn’t say the MegaMAXL procedure alone gave me Erect gains yet as I am just 4 weeks from surgery but I think that surgery combined with the scar tissue Removal helped get my original length back.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703578

• Pauly33
  • Thank you received: 9
That’s awesome!!!!! Glad you are recovering. I am
Almost 8 weeks out. Still a little numb with sex in certain spots. Still stretching 6 days a week for about 6-8 hours a day. Will mix in Hanging next week - 15 min X2 a day.

As far as gains - hangs a little lower while Flaccid - some times have to give a pull or two - still have retraction. Scar healing up.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703580

Great update!.. my 1st official post. I'm going in for the lig cut and FFT end of month. I'll definitely keep you guys updated as far as before/after... this forum has really been helpful. Hats off to you guys.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703586

• Pauly33
Exciting!!!! I can’t wait to do the FFT or HA.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703611

Did u have any Erect gains

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703617

• BigTex2B
Answered 4 posts up.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703897

I just had a phone consultation with Morganstern today about this procedure. 2 questions for you guys now that you’re about 1-2 months out. #1 would you do it again now that you’ve seen your results? #2 with the lig cut and repositioning did you get any visible erect gains non bone pressed?
I was told to expect 1-2inch gain flaccid and .5-1inch gain erect. Is that about right? Thanks :)

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703898

• BigTex2B
#1. Yes I would do it again. Dr Carney was great and got me what I wanted.

#2. I gained a consistent 1” Flaccid gain and when it’s feeling particularly relaxed, about 1.5” Flaccid gain.

Erect I gained about 0.5” BUT it is possible that came from Removal of scar tissue at the same time. I previously had the Elist implant and had it removed in 2010. Prior to the Elist implant, I was 6” NBPEL. I lost 0.5” Erect length due to scar tissue. During my MegaMAXL procedure, Dr Carney removed as much scar tissue as possible. Once I healed up (I’m 7 weeks post surgery) and was getting full erections again, I was back to 6” NBPEL. I’ve been Hanging with an LG Hanger. I’m in my 4th week Hanging and can get to 6.25-6.375” NBPEL with a full, hard Erection. I’ve never been that long.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703900

• Pauly33
1. I’d do it again as well. Sometimes when it’s cold or I haven’t given it a tug - I think why did I do this. But it definitely increased Flaccid length. I’d say a solid Inch - sometimes more.

2. I’d say I gain maybe .25 to .50 Erect. But it depends - not always. Depends on Erection quality.

Dr Carney is pretty awesome. I think once I have my Girth enhancement - I’ll be pretty stoked as the weight of the filler and the lig release will give me a better Flaccid hang.

Last edit: by Pauly33.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703901

Thank you for the quick responses guys I really appreciate it! I’m planning to do it in mid August. Any pain or discomfort still? And would either of you be able to post an updated pic I’m curious how well the scar heals up/ how big and noticeable.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703902

• BigTex2B
No pain or discomfort anymore. I can post a pic later but most of the scar is covered by hair. I’ve had laser hair Removal. Without it, I think almost all of the scar would be covered by hair. My scar may be longer than what one would normally have due to my previous surgery and the extra work Dr Carney did removing old scar tissue. I’m happy with it though. Just started scar treatment last week. Will see how that goes.

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703904

• BigTex2B
Scar pic
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

MegaMAXL - Photos Inside 2 years 10 months ago #1308703906

Thanks man tons of help! Looks good!! Where did you do your laser hair Removal and how was that? I was planning on doing the same after the lig cut has healed up.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream