PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside)

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705921

@Tomerrdel Hi, would you mind when you have time to update your post? It's an important feedback many of us were following

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705939

• Tomerrdel
  • Tomerrdel's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8

tiritera wrote: @Tomerrdel Hi, would you mind when you have time to update your post? It's an important feedback many of us were following

Hey Tiritera, all good here.

I have a slight nodule on the left entry point that I can sometimes feel clicking during sex but it's not painful.

Also there is slightly more filler on the left side but it's not noticeable, mostly due to the fact that I only had 4ml. It would be a completely different story of I did 12-15ml as a first round.

I would like to get more Ellanse but am a bit worried after my first experience to go for a second round to Androfill. However, there is no-one who does Ellanse in EU region except them as far as I know.

Nevertheless, I've chatted with Francis over WhatsApp and he's said he'll be there and make sure the experience is better.

Let me know if you have any more questions

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705943

Thank you @Tomerrdel , it's a relief to know that eveything is good now, I'm pretty sure in case you'll go for more, dr. Horn will be certainly much more attentive to make a perfect job

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705962

Good for you. Few questions. What's your gains from 4mil and any signs of accordion effect?. I'm still considering to go same route. I'm uncut aswell and looking to gain 0.4inch mid shaft. I may try HA first to see and than go ellanese.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705963

• Tomerrdel

Zolki wrote: Good for you. Few questions. What's your gains from 4mil and any signs of accordion effect?. I'm still considering to go same route. I'm uncut aswell and looking to gain 0.4inch mid shaft. I may try HA first to see and than go ellanese.

I am not sure about the gains, it's mostly positioned in the base and middle part of the shaft. I only got 4ml so I couldn't spread it around the whole shaft. Anyways, it's definitely noticeable but nothing wow. I assume maybe 0.4 increase.at the base tapering to 0.2 ish increase at the mid section.

I believe if you get 10ml it'd be a very significant difference and if you get 15-20 it must be an incredible change in size.

Regarding accordion effect, if I force my Foreskin on my Flaccid penis all the way down then yes but you literally never do it and it's not an issue when Erect.

I would start small with 4 ml and build up.

I want to have 6 ml next time and maybe do one more session 5 ml and that's it.

I would like to get to 5.5-5.7 EG range.

Last edit: by Tomerrdel.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308705964

Hi @Tomerrdel , that's a very sensible route, smaller increments to get the perfect shape. Based on your lenght you might also consider going straight to 10 ml next time, and that's probably will be enough to reach your goal of 5.5".
As you've been able to mould it in such a difficult situation, your next round will be certainly smoother, as said before I'm pretty sure dr. Horn will be caring you with extra attention.

Last edit: by tiritera.

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 1 month ago #1308706718

• Pacora
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Tom,
Did you get another round ?

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 4 weeks ago #1308706766

• Tomerrdel

Pacora wrote: Hello Tom,
Did you get another round ?

Hello pacora, I haven't yet but I am planning to around summer 2022. I am really busy with work these days.

When I do, I'll keep you guys posted!

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706784

• Pacora
Thanks mate!
I am also planning it a long time already.

I found a penis strecher that might be of great use , when having the procedure:

It is called VLC tugger
and is different from vacum or noose strechers - take a look how it works. It canbe used only on uncut penis.

Im thinking of asking dr Horn of injecting the filler while penis is slightly streched with this device and keep it streched for the aftercare- from what I remember he told you 24 hours till its settled.

And I also plan doing it in baby steps no more than 6 ml Ellanse per round.

I hope this can make aftercare easier!

Wish you all the best!

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706790

• Tomerrdel

Pacora wrote: Thanks mate!
I am also planning it a long time already.

I found a penis strecher that might be of great use , when having the procedure:

It is called VLC tugger
and is different from vacum or noose strechers - take a look how it works. It canbe used only on uncut penis.

Im thinking of asking dr Horn of injecting the filler while penis is slightly streched with this device and keep it streched for the aftercare- from what I remember he told you 24 hours till its settled.

And I also plan doing it in baby steps no more than 6 ml Ellanse per round.

I hope this can make aftercare easier!

Wish you all the best!

Thanks Pacora!

I've been looking into some stretcher that I could use after the next round. I can't seem to find the VLC tugger anywhere.

Ideally, I need something that would only be attached to glans.

That's and interesting approach, getting injected while slightly stretched, would be interesting to get an opinion on this from Dr. Oats or Androfill.

Btw, have you already had one round like me?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bossdog

10ml Ellanse uncircumcised this Monday (Photos Inside) 2 years 3 weeks ago #1308706837

• Pacora
Hey!
No I haven’t done any work yet.
If you google it you will find photos and videos- vlc tugger.
I think it is perfect for procedure because you can have your Foreskin on your glans( no need to pull it back ) - this can help uniformity and prevent any filler going in Foreskin.

If it is slightly streched with this device and a rubber band is placed on top of skin at coronal ridge area of glans - this will isolate that part of penis from migration.
And if filler sets in 24 hours - shouldn’t be a problem to stay in that device and gently mold .
I also want to go with small amount of filler every round.

I think you mould the filler really well , eventhough it was poorly placed.

Please Dr Oates , Francis or other members of forum.
Give your thoughts about this idea of using That Device for injecting or aftercare.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream