Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse timeframe

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706051

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
What were your gains with three rounds of Ellanse, brcalifornia?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706061

I started off with about 5.0 in MSEG. After 3 rounds, and a total of 29 cc's, I'm around 6.25 in MSEG.

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706062

random20020 wrote: Should I be worried that if I use Ellanse 1 year and get a bad result it may not disappear in 1 year?

If you are worried about this, I would start with HA. To go for Ellanse, you should be comfortable having it for multiple years.

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706064

Cold fire do you think HA can be firm enough Erect ?

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706067

Joytoy wrote: If I remember right Ellanse is made out of PCL. Isn't PMMA some similar material?

Joytoy - PCL is biodegradable although the microspheres do last longer than the quoted time. the collagen produced lasts even longer.
PMMA = Polymethylmetacrylate = acrylic = plastic but pharmaceutically produced microspheres. Collagen production is very similar.

Last edit: by Dr_Oates.

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706068

Subtle77 wrote: I've had it for almost 5 years and no loss or issues.

Great to hear Subtle77!!

(ie I did the treatment)

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706069

random20020 wrote: Should I be worried that if I use Ellanse 1 year and get a bad result it may not disappear in 1 year?

Yes. The collagen produced is the same with 1,2 or 3 yr versions and it could be considered that they may all last the same time period. We are the biggest user of Ellanse, apparently, in Australia. I would like to trial just using "1 yr" and seeing how long it lasts. The longer lasting versions are really expensive to buy.

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706070

Is there any evidence that the gains dissipate witb time ? I haven't heard any anecdotal evidence .

Last edit: by Dthom.

Ellanse timeframe 2 years 4 months ago #1308706078

Dthom wrote: Is there any evidence that the gains dissipate witb time ? I haven't heard any anecdotal evidence .

Maybe not evidence but the company does not claim the results to be permanent either.

Ellanse timeframe 1 year 8 months ago #1308708180

I have had Ellanse L - the 3yr version- for 30 months. It is holding up well and there has not been any loss in size. I do tend to check it a lot, which is a bad habit I think. I read elsewhere that Chester has had the 3yr version for near 6 yrs now, with no loss in size. That would be nice, insofar as I would not have to travel to TJ anytime soon. I really would like to know two things about Ellanse. 1) How does it dissipate? Uniformly or unevenly? 2) How many years after the first injection does Ellanse L begin to dissipate?

I know that we do not have any examples of dissipation in the penis yet. Perhaps, if reliable, we could reference Ellanse injections in the face or other parts of the body to answer these questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tinoba

Ellanse timeframe 1 year 8 months ago #1308708182

To all: I believe Subtle is the oldest Ellanse person on here. Not Chester. Just to Clarify. Myself and another couple guys are just behind him. Subtle has been the guy we have been tracking so to speak to see what happens and when.

@Dr_Oates I would love to see you get a few guys to try the 1 year and track the results. That could help out a lot.

Ellanse timeframe 1 year 8 months ago #1308708309

Hello newbie here…considering Ellansé at Androfill and they use the M version which is quoted at lasting you to 2 years. Has anyone had experience using the M filler and does it last as long as 6 years would be amazing. Also for top ups, can you just top it up like HA or do you have to wait for the original to dissolve?

I’m in the UK, is Androfill by best/cheapest option.

Thanks

Ellanse timeframe 1 year 8 months ago #1308708334

WildBill wrote: Hello newbie here…considering Ellansé at Androfill and they use the M version which is quoted at lasting you to 2 years. Has anyone had experience using the M filler and does it last as long as 6 years would be amazing. Also for top ups, can you just top it up like HA or do you have to wait for the original to dissolve?

I’m in the UK, is Androfill by best/cheapest option.

Thanks

Ellanse is definitely a popular filler here, but I will say, from what I've been gathering these versions are lasting longer than they're quoted. Just be mindful "2 years" could really mean "3 or 4+ years," and it's probably due to the type of collagen produced, however I'm not 100% sure the exact reason why the manufacturer underestimated its lifespan.

Also, if you aren't Circumcised, it might be worth consideration - uncircumcised men can get good results, but being uncut can increase the likelihood of aesthetic irregularity.

Either way Androfill is a vetted long-time Sponsor and they've been expanding. Also, Ellanse has largely positive reviews. Good luck.

Ellanse timeframe 1 year 8 months ago #1308708339

Thanks for the reply and advice. My only hesitation with getting Circumcised is the cost and the loss of sensation that can occur.

Has anyone here had Ellansé that is uncut and managed to keep it out of the Foreskin? If so, what technique did you use?

Before I can have Ellansé I have to have a 6ml HA test procedure at Androfill anyway so will see how that goes.

Finally, I wrote a really long post about my experience of having a thin Girth 4.2”-4.5” and sleeping with over 100 women to provide a counter balance to the amount of posts about women loving 6”+ Girth but it wouldn’t post and came up with an error. Is this a glitch or as a new member can I not start a new thread?

Thanks again.

I will provide before and after pics/posts once I have something to show.

Ellanse timeframe 1 year 8 months ago #1308708341

WildBill wrote: Thanks for the reply and advice. My only hesitation with getting circumcised is the cost and the loss of sensation that can occur.

Has anyone here had Ellansé that is uncut and managed to keep it out of the foreskin? If so, what technique did you use?

Before I can have Ellansé I have to have a 6ml HA test procedure at Androfill anyway so will see how that goes.

Finally, I wrote a really long post about my experience of having a thin girth 4.2”-4.5” and sleeping with over 100 women to provide a counter balance to the amount of posts about women loving 6”+ girth but it wouldn’t post and came up with an error. Is this a glitch or as a new member can I not start a new thread?

Thanks again.

I will provide before and after pics/posts once I have something to show.

I'm so sorry about the glitch - I would advise typing it in a desktop notepad first (or mobile notepad) then copying and pasting it. I'd hate for you to lose all that all over again and I'll see what might have caused it.

And I'm impressed at your 100+ ladies with that girth. I say that respectfully, as I originally started thinner and was mortified of hooking up, largely due to my girth. So I'm curious to hear your story.

As for the test HA, that's not a bad idea. You won't have much in the way of gains but it could provide you some indication on what to expect regarding cut-vs-uncut. As for Ellanse & uncircumcision/circumcision, I would use the Search tab on this site and on the older site ( PhalloBoards 2.0 ), then type "Ellanse" and just put in the reading, it'll be worth your time.

In my frank assessment, if I was going for "big gains," I'd seriously consider circumcision if I was already uncut. If you are going for low-to-modest gains, you can probably get away with it. Being uncut isn't a "filler death sentence" but (again, being frank) some of the most experienced penile injectors have told me straight up that they much prefer to have circumcised patients.

If I were you I'd try and research adult male circumcision and see if you can find any well-reviewed practitioners. A few of the Sponsors here perform it, so you can always reach out to them as well. Or maybe you decide against it. Good luck in your decision making process.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream