PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 5 months ago #1308705310

So I have a gap between the shaft and glans when Erect and it looks really bad and unnatural. Does anyone know if theirs a fix for this or has anyone else experienced this? Pics below.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 5 months ago #1308705311

This is just part of Girth increase - they can’t fill that area in to my knowledge. I believe that area is too sensitive.

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 5 months ago #1308705312

The gap is a natural consequence because the areolar space stops at some point behind the corona of the glans.
One way to avoid it is to taper the implant as we approach the distal shaft, but it is not always possible because it depends on the filler used.
Another possibility is injecting tiny drops of filler into the area to taper the implant into the neck, but it is tricky. The lack of the areolar space behind the glans requires intra-mucosal injections, and some of them can be visible, like micro-nodules (more than palpable).
DrC

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 5 months ago #1308705314

That gap seems to vary with each penis, and one I'm familiar with because I too have it. Our approach was to taper the shaft as best as possible to mitigate the appearance of the gap, which has helped.

I'd say trying to fill in the area can be stubborn --> nodules are more common, and more effective options for that area like Silikon1000 micro-droplets are seemingly off the table.

I still have some gap and I suspect the nature of my circumcision played a role. Too bad I can't rewind time to slap my doctor as a baby :lol: That said, fortunately it seems to be only something I have noticed; I've had partners in the double digits and no comment was made, and I suppose if ever one to be made, I'd simply tell them I had a botched circumcision as a baby.

Note* I'm not saying try not to get your situation improved, just saying it isn't nearly as bad as you think (coming from someone that started with a gap more noticeable than yours). Like I always say, we're our own harshest critics. Good luck either way and I'm glad Dr. C chimed in :)

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706101

well that sucks. yeah I'll have to do something. I can't let it stay like this. My Dick looks abnormal already without the PMMA get. Its kinda adding to the ugliness.

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706136

I think it's totally fine . My gap is 1-2 inches long . As SO says , they don't care . The pluses to them far outweigh any things by aesthetics you see .

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706146

• Xxxi
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m 18 hours since my first PMMA and this issue is exactly what is bugging me most lol. That somewhat drastic taper from a wide shaft to a smaller “neck” with no filler. I’m trying to move my PMMA around to that spot but it’s not really working. Looks weird to me right now but maybe over time either it’ll change or my view if it will change

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706164

Xxxi wrote: I’m 18 hours since my first PMMA and this issue is exactly what is bugging me most lol. That somewhat drastic taper from a wide shaft to a smaller “neck” with no filler. I’m trying to move my PMMA around to that spot but it’s not really working. Looks weird to me right now but maybe over time either it’ll change or my view if it will change

Yeah bro I tried the same thing. It’s not gonna go. You’ll be stuck with that gap. I’m kinda insecure about it.

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706166

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
For those of you with gaps behind the glans, I'd check out gsxr's progress report on PhalloBoards v2.0.
In particular, compare his first/second round (with a massive gap) to his fifth/sixth round (appearance much improved).

The caveat is that his very last round included silicone microdroplets, which have since been discontinued because of possible allergic reactions. So for a portrayal of what might be possible just with PMMA, take a look at his progress photos from his second to last round. These are in a post of his captioned "post hand job swelling".

Cacx

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706167

• Xxxi
I’ve managed to work mine around enough in the past day to fill the gap. It looks pretty much perfect. Time will tell if it stays that way once the carrier has absorbed and my body makes it’s own collagen

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706171

Cacx wrote: For those of you with gaps behind the glans, I'd check out gsxr's progress report on PhalloBoards v2.0.
In particular, compare his first/second round (with a massive gap) to his fifth/sixth round (appearance much improved).

The caveat is that his very last round included silicone microdroplets, which have since been discontinued because of possible allergic reactions. So for a portrayal of what might be possible just with PMMA, take a look at his progress photos from his second to last round. These are in a post of his captioned "post hand job swelling".

Cacx

Thanks. I’ll check it out

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 3 months ago #1308706177

Does using a Penis Pump loosen the skin around the Circumcision so it can be filled better and lessen the gap?

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 2 months ago #1308706229

very interested with this post, may be that with 10% it is possible to fill this part but the technique may be different from the sheath, the cannula may not work since it is mucosa, may be repeated injections can do the trick, but there is a risk of irregularities and bleeding because many small veins are divided at this point and small nerves. if you have any information about this or people who filled this part with PMMA I would be very interested

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 2 months ago #1308706244

• Oceans
  • Thank you received: 0
I've wondered if this was possible. Could you talk about how you were able to do this exactly? Also, did you hang after the procedure with a noose like setup, it would seem like that would contribute to the issue. Thanks

Is it possible to fit the gap between the shaft and glans after pmma?Pics insid 2 years 2 months ago #1308706245

• Xxxi
Just to contribute, I’m now 2 weeks post PMMA and no gap thus far. So far so good! Maybe we don’t have to settle for having a gap every time someone has the procedure done!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream