PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside)

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706028

• ColdFire
  • ColdFire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 7
That's good to know. when massaging, we are instructed to always push down from the glans to the base of the shaft.

My sack is a bit puffier? than normal. It's only like this towards the penis though. Likely swelling. I'm just so worried about screwing this up. :S

I'll monitor it and email Ian if it starts to change more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706032

• ColdFire
Ian said it’s most likely lymphatic fluid. That makes sense.

And on to my next worries.

1) it seems like after the swelling, my gains are a little less than expected. How long did it take the CMC gel to dissolve for others? I’m 4 days post procedure now.

2) I think I have a Nodule forming at on of the injection sites on the neck. Any advice for preventing these? I’ve been rolling like a mad man, but I’m not making much progress.

On the bright side, pretty much all my bruising is gone.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706033

Unfortunately, you may not have reached your low point in size yet at 4 days. It's different for everybody but I always seem to reach my low point at about 2 weeks. After that time the collagen mostly built back up by 6 weeks but I I didn't see my final gains until about 4 months in the first round. It's a head game. You walk out and think "holy s*** it's huge". After the swelling goes down you are left feeling disappointed. Fortunately after the buildup over the next few months you will see the final results and feel good about things. Hang in there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ColdFire, Megamac007

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706034

• ColdFire
Thanks man, it certainly is a head game for sure.

I’m definitely thinking about a second session. Would you recommend waiting that full 4 months or so?

Also, any tips for getting out early signs of nodules? I’m massaging one like crazy but can’t get to fully go away.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706036

Avanti tells you to wait at least 6 weeks but given that I saw changes well beyond that I personally would recommend waiting approximately 4 months. You're doing everything you can on a nodules. You may never get them to go away completely which is why many end up doing one last touch up.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706037

• ColdFire
Makes a lot of sense.

I’m sure I’ll likely be doing two more sessions. One volume and one touch up.

It will be good to see how much it hardens up. I feel like the carrier gel is a little squishy. Is the collagen a bit firmer?

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706038

It will firm up. I remember after my first round thinking the same thing. I was almost a little bit disappointed after 2 weeks. The size gains were not what I thought they would be and I felt as if I lost sensitivity. It felt like it used to when I just pumped. It was bigger but also squishier and less sensitive...That changed with time. By 4 months out my erections were firmer then ever before and my sensitivity went through the roof. I believe it takes time. After the collagen build up is done our bodies are still creating blood vessels to supply that area and nerves as well. That is why I tell everybody to be patient.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Megamac007

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706039

Buck eye didn’t you have PMMA tho ??
Think cold fire had HA

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706040

• ColdFire
Nah, I got Ellanse which is PCL. Basically bio absorbable PMMA.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706043

It seems the results from PMMA and Ellense I've been very similar.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706097

looks good. I think you need to use a different tape measure though because I'm not really understanding what I'm looking at. I think you're using an electronic tape measure, I have the same one. The measurement with that isn't accurate if its not connected with the other end of the device.

Last edit: by New1inch.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 4 months ago #1308706098

• ColdFire
It should be accurate. I just start at the 1 Inch. Since it has the nub that goes into the other side. That way it’s easier to see. The tape is accurate though

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706241

Hey, CF any updates? I'm a complete noob, but plan on doing PMMA for my 30th birthday next september. The other guy said he saw changes even after 6 weeks. I wonder if that's the same with you? Do you plan on going for a second session/touch up or are you content with the first round? Hope it all ended up working out for you.

Last edit: by Clickz123.

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706354

• ColdFire
Update time… it’s been six weeks and I’m a couple hours out from my second session at Avanti.

Overall satisfied, but definitely want to go bigger. Some imperfections so work around as well.

For sure going to do a third touch up session.

FG is about 4.5”
Eg is about 5.1”

Goal: 6” EG
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enhanced

A walk down filler lane... Progress Reports -- (Pictures Inside) 2 years 3 months ago #1308706355

Good luck CF! Keep us posted.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream