TOPIC: Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 5 months ago #1308705833

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 44
I am Day 15 after procedure.
A few days ago I noticed a part of penis that hurts when I press it in. It does not hurt when I don’t press in with my finger. It’s a bump, a ridge -> see in picture the point where i point to with my finger (and a second Erect one where it's also visible if you know where to look).
Before that there was more swelling and I did not touch it.
So it could have been there the whole time.
Hm. Is it ‘wound’ still from injection? Is it infection?
I guess/hope it will go away with time.
Anyone ever had this after a round? Anyone remember reading about this anywhere?
Thanks
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 5 months ago #1308705837

Dream,
Were you done at AD? If so contact them. But it does not look infected - maybe just a small bruise or swelling.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 5 months ago #1308705848

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Thanks!
I sent an email before the post.

I now also have an addtional red spot right under the glans
When i touch that it also hurts slightly.
I think it's nothing big, and i wonder if i can help treat it somehow.
(same with the possible bruise)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 5 months ago #1308705870

• PmmaFan
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
You re uncircumcised ?

How does your PMMA feel while Erect? Does your shaft feel hard like a normal Erection?

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 5 months ago #1308705871

• Dream
  • General
  • General

PmmaFan wrote: You re uncircumcised ?
How does your PMMA feel while Erect? Does your shaft feel hard like a normal Erection?

I am not circumsized but i kinda had natural little Foreskin. And with more and more PMMA the Foreskin was pulled back more and more.
Shaft feels hard like a normal Erection i judge. Perhaps right now it's still a bit puffy, i guess in the next month it will change a bit.

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 4 months ago #1308705908

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Did a Forum search for 'pain'

phalloboards.info/forum/general-phallopl...lant.html#1307951484
Massimo123 experienced pain for at least 6 weeks after pmma when touching and a certain spot along the side of the shaft is moved. Dr C was doc probably. He writes Dr M said it’s probably nerves and she can fix with something injected there.
Skeptical_One reported pains of 5ish when mainpulating entry points at the shaft after the procedure and it subsided with time, over 12 weeks it went down and then later eventually went down to 0.
Airmailpuppet had slight burning feeling in the beginning stages, but no intense pain

phalloboards.info/forum/patient-support-...nths.html#1305363072
Olafspo had mild pain for several weeks, he had 6 rounds of pmma before, last one 5 years ago. Now there is mild swelling since 8 weeks. Then suddenly all the symptoms disappeared overnight.
Naginati had pain throughout the shaft when light pressure is applied. “Brushing it gently with fingers or even underwear send jolts of burning pain through me.”. Then this pain has gone but there is slight pain in the foreskin just under the glans. More like electric shocks rather than pain. Sex is still okay but not pain free.
Occasionally pain when when I squeeze or prod things.

Smokdu123 had some residual pain after each round, kind of burning sensation when you push, rub or squeeze it. It lessend gradually and went away after a few months.
Southdub “I had no pain for first few months but now nearly a year gone after one round I am getting a slight pain when I wank. It is like the PMMA has hardened more and gathered in a place and when I wank it is being pushed against a nerve.”

phalloboards.info/forum/patient-support-...ouch-up.html?start=0
olafspo had lumps that turned red and started to hurt.
Others suspect ‘FBG’ (don’t know what that means, perhaps an immune reaction), which is supposed to be more common when pmma is in the skin. He took antibiotic cream BACTROBAN 2%. The main ingredient is an ATB ( Mupirocin (( it an pseudomonin acid C26H44O9 and it helped. Then later it just went away.
Talk about doctors who can fix stuff in this thread.

phalloboards.info/forum/general-phallopl...pmma.html#1282714068
Restoration has sharp pain randomly sometimes on entry points. He took antibiotic cream bactroban and somehow pain went away.
Dance_with_Dragons did experienced sharp pain during the constriction of intercourse for the first few weeks with both rounds I\'ve had done. It went away with me before I knew it.
Smartman: The explanation for this pain could be from a tiny skin nerve has been either injected or surrounded by PMMA (e.g. a nodule), which compresses it. Usually, these tiny nerves \"withdraw\" from areas of compression, e.g. neighboring nerves take over their duty in this area. So, from scar formation we know, that pain can last for 6 months - until the compressed area softens and thereby frees this nerve.
There was one guy from UK \"Zol\" who had pain or odd sensation esp. in an area where there is clumping of pmma beads (more dense collagen) i.e. a nodule or a lump which can compress a tiny skin nerve .

What he did:- Massaging in a hot bath once a day for 2 wks , imo just give it time until the compressed area softens. “I am pleased to say my problems have reduced significantly now after i did some pretty agressive massaging in a hot bath once a day for about 2 weeks plus constant massaging and manipulation watching tv, reading the web etc. I also carefully pinch pulled the skin outward to try and free it up. It seemed to work because once the massage tenderness went away it seems to have fixed itself which i am thankful for. I was pretty stressed about it for a while as it was a constant distraction. I am not going to say im clear yet tho untill a few months down the line but I am now more confident about getting a second procedure done.”

www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-phal...?start=15#1303439329
Omg, I found an old thread of mine: I felt pain when I pressed a bit in flaccid state. I especially felt pain when pressing in upper left area – similar area to the one now, but I think it’s another area. It didn’t hurt anymore when I was erect and when having sex – this is different to know, now it also hurts when erect. Dr N said when the skin is not read then it will go away. Pain went away after 2 months.

So my conclusion: there is a high chance that after 2-3 months the pain will be gone.
If that is not the case I guess I have another change with cauterization (leaves marks like cigarette burn) or kenalog injection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 4 months ago #1308705910

Excellent meta-analysis about pain and PMMA, thank you

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 4 months ago #1308705912

@Dream
Good thread my man. Great additions with those searches. Would you say the pain is more on the skin side / top side, or more internal ? If if course there is even a way to distinguish right now. haha.
do you recall if that is one of the injection sites ? I think i saw in one of your other posts that it might have been. I was thinking back to my first round, I had some tenderness around some of my injection sites that eventually go away and two of those sites looked JUST LIKE yours. I even those they were like little pimples and tried to pop them , lol, to no avail. But they did go away and clear up.

Last edit: by Texas.

Two Weeks after pmma – Pain on part of Penis 2 years 4 months ago #1308706050

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Pain seems to be gone since days / weeks, i even forgot about it. There was different pains occurring at different situations and places on penis and i think it was always some entry points.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream