PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) - update after 16 months

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708189

@John1982 @Tomerrdel
Whether or not either of you chose to get ellanse with Dr Horn or another Doctor is obviously up to you; but my two cent is this: I would rather go with a doctor that has done more procedures with the product I want over some one who is simply closer.
As you guys will soon see, doctors will be popping up all over the place ( esp in UK, AU, US ) offering these services and it will be THIS board that most people find when they go to search about these docs to get real info that isnt fake to over done reviews.
Please research as best you can, ask questions here, and make the best choice for yourself.

In addition: TO ALL: I see so many people get upset with their respective doctors due to some appearance issues that happen with their fillers. PLEASE READ my aftercare thread and try to implement it. I do not think any doctor here purposely does not respond timely and or willfully chooses to disregard someone; And their staff may not have the answer that the doctor has. Of course I am hypothesizing here, but you all get my point here.
So be prepared to consistently take of your penis yourself when you leave your doctors office. 99% of most people i speak with, privately and publicly have an issue that can be solved easily.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708191

@hunter901
I hope you are well, I want to say that I think your result are looking great. How do you feel about them? Do you think you will continue to use HA each time or will you switch to something else at some point ?

Next, I was reading one of your posts here in this thread, #1308707328, where you noticed some areas that needed more filler. I was actually glad to read this because i went through the exact same thing with my Ellanse, and I cannot even recall if i directly posted about it or not; so I wanted to comment here to you and for all the readers.
Did you decide that you needed more filler or did the doctor help you determine this ?

When I went through this very same thing i was pissed at first expected but I quickly myself because I had been lucky enough that Dr Carney had warned me well before my first round that NO doctor will know exactly how someone will respond to their round of any filler because every penis is different, like a finger print, and each of them being different have different internal depressions and voids, etc etc. Therefore it IS a possibility that there will be some dips ( for lack of a better word right now) that appear that may need to have a top up or a full second round to smooth out. For me, it was a full second round of 10 mls. And it was in between these rounds that I came up with my aftercare routine and took matters very seriously. The better a person does their after care the better the results will be, even if that person needs to have some additional filler added.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver2530

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708192

John1982 wrote: @Skeptical_One Can you honestly say that the initial placing of product is just unsatisfactory? This also isn’t just HA or a temporary filler. As far a we know it may as well be permanent, even more reason to take care in the placing. If you look at Toms pictures of the placing its far more than unsatisfactory. Good job for Francis, who was also shocked to see the result as Tom mentions. He also says how he was just told to “go home and mold it” and didn’t even wrap it. When the patient himself also say’s if he could find another Dr he would, it doesn’t look good. This series of unprofessionalism even just once is really unacceptable in my opinion. With all respect, i feel like your making light of Dr Horns conduct with Tom.

@John1982
Hey brother, I totally see where you coming from here with what all you have said, and I applaud you taking up for your mate and his situation. I want to add my two cents here: If what has been said about how that office sent some one on their way without a wrap and just said mold it on your own - and if it was said condescendingly as it appears to be, then I can PROMISE you that Skeptical will take care of that to the best of his ability by calling them directly to see whats what. And I am not actually defending him here on this post, i am stating facts that stem from two occasions where people have reached out to me for help with issues almost the same as this and I message Skeptical to see if I should make a call or what and how i could help. He took care of it and helped both people resolve their issues.
Now, should it have come to that, no. But shit does happen and this board does exist to actually help people. I know that I have made mistakes before and had fix them.

Lastly, I dont feel that Skeptical was trying to make light of anything here, if it was interpreted that way, so be it. The way i read it was that it seemed he was trying to be objective ( which someone in shoes should be ) and was trying to help educate. Let me know if you ever have any questions that I can help with.

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708193

Joytoy wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: [/b]
[/b]

Seeing your writing that makes me really Skeptical! About your you intentions with the forum, as I guess you have read all the crazy stories including mine, how he treats his patients.
why you don't disclose what sponsors pay you to have full transparency?

Alright guys, i'm tempted to delete all this shit: 1. We do not need to hijack someone else's thread to have a disagreement. Either take it to a new post if you want all this out in the open, or talk to each other in private.
This board is literally here to help people, let's keep it that way. Of course we will all have our opinions on matters and feel strongly about them. But lets keep this civil.

1. @Joytoy Long time brother, I hope you have been well. Message me and tell me how you have been. OK on to business: 1. i do not feel that Skeptical has done or said anything out of line here. I think one problem with anything that is written, like: forums, emails, texts, etc, is that they can interpreted many ways and with any tone the reader wishes.
There is nothing to leary of at all in my opinion, Skeptical has stated his opinions and position on the doctor and his practice; and he is more than able qualified and entitled to do so. He has the most experience with all these guys. I dont see anywhere in here where he defended this place against the statements made or even the actions. He did give a factual statement though that all the doctors here and the famous ones not here have and will continue to have some issues that come up. The question will always come back to was it the doc? was it the patient? how do we find out? and then, how can we help.
lets remember that when we make out posts here. We all want to see pictures and read real account of what actually happen so that we can make an informed decision on our next move. There will always be someone with opinion opposite of our own - or someone who chimes in to offer contrast or play Devils Advocate. It is this type conversation that SHOULD BE had on as many threads as possible. It means the shit is actually real. I liked where this was originally going with all the opinions: right up until this last post. Now its time move on and or change the tone here.

@Skeptical_One I know you can be take things to Heart with the board; you have created something here that doesn't exist elsewhere. That is awesome. But hey, just remember to be global, diplomatic, and objective. lol. Try not type anything with emotion.
remember when I messaged you about that doc that I had a bad consult with ? I was real pissed off to say the least. I even got mad at your first reply, but you kept it cool and then I calmed down and all that lead me to the doc that did all my work.
I am not saying that i think you have said anything out line, but obviously some crap here in this thread has got out of hand. As this board grows, so must you. Here everyone out and see what points they have beyond the emotion. Let's keep this place helpful and polite so more join and share.

@Joytoy Same to you my friend, lets keep this civil and polite. Take it private if you have a personal bone to pick with Skep. As for disclosure of sponsorships: that is non of our business nor should it be. I could a crap what he makes to keep this place running. And in justification of my opinion here: I have seen him once refer one doctor over another nor have I seen him try to sway people one way or another. And yes, I can speak on this personally from my own experience in reaching out to him at the beginning of my journey and for helping me answer some questions for people that reached out to me for advice on doctors where i didn't have the info.

TO ALL : I will be changing this tread to a new one later so the OP may have thread back without all this in it. I will move it, not delete it, and link the OPs post in new thread for context.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buckeye71

Last edit: by Texas.

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) 1 year 8 months ago #1308708214

"I still personally think Dr. Horn is more than capable and my preferred recommendation from Androfill's network of phallo-docs. You have to keep in mind even the most experienced physicians can sometimes have a less-than-stellar result; heck, most of the Sponsors here have had at least one patient that desperately needed revisions because of an unsatisfactory first round. Fortunately, we don't see botches hardly ever at all, and especially less so from resident Sponsors." - Quoted from Skeptical_One.
Stating that he is more then capable off, is what hit me hard. There are several posts of patient reports where customers got the material pushed in and not evenly distributed. I'm sure Dr. Horn has done a lot of plastic surgery but it seems for filler he doesnt care. I was one of his mistreated patients.
they even didnt told me that they didnt had any Ellanse L left anymore till the doc came with the syringes even though I clearly stated to francis that I did want Ellanse L.
Also many patients cancelled their treatment after the consultation.
I only want to warn people to think twice before they go there,I dont want to make it look more positive then it is. Unfortunatelythere the alternatives for Dr.Horn are new to this business in UK and just started, that is true.
Deleting this thread is not transparency therefore I appreciate your decision to move it.

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710268

• Mantas
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Any news?

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) - update after 16 months 9 months 1 week ago #1308713115

Hey All, just wanted to give a quick update as its been 16 months since I started my HA.

I had 2 procedures 15ml and 5ml of HA (Perfectha Subkin) (20 ml total)

So where are am up to now, i noticed about 6 months ago some of the filler starting to go in places but its been last 3 months its really been noticeable... at the peak i was 5.4" Girth and im currently sitting at 5" Girth (before HA was 4.5" Girth).

I do have a 3 hard spots which i think are called nodules so im monitoring these to see of they get smaller or not, if you have had any of these been interested to hear some feedback. You can see form pics its bumpy in a few places

Overall I was happy with HA as i got what i wanted out of it (more Girth) but there are a few areas I would consider
- I had some HA leak into the Foreskin and when discussed with Dr he said it would be fine, it did not cause any issues but affected the feel when Foreskin was pulled back and made all the filler softer. Wish I had this dissolved at the time. I als prob needs another 5ml to even things out bit left it in the end
- The HA used was softer then i thought it would be and this would put me off having more unless i can get a firmer feel, it still did the job but I was only having sex with my wife who knew about the filler but it i was seeing other women I would have been very conscious of them asking questions and would have maybe avoided it.

Im not sure what im going to do yet if to get anymore HA or to just leave it, don't get me wrong it feels amazing being bigger and have more confidence with wife but it was the softness of the filler which is putting me off, if anyone has recommendations would love to hear.

If you have any quires or feedback please reply or from me a PM
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) - update after 16 months 9 months 1 week ago #1308713123

Thanks for sharing your journey. Can I ask what type of HA did you have?

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) - update after 16 months 4 months 4 days ago #1308715048

I am having some issues with the softness of the filler too. Thiough I had 40ml done in 4 10mL increments over 5 weeks and got the last one done a few days ago.

I believe it was too much too soon now. Is the process to have it all removed easy?

Seems like getting Circumcised first is the way to go to keep a hard Dick when getting fillers done.

I’m considering removing it all, getting Circumcised then going again

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) - update after 16 months 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715144

ajay1861 wrote: I am having some issues with the softness of the filler too. Thiough I had 40ml done in 4 10mL increments over 5 weeks and got the last one done a few days ago.

I believe it was too much too soon now. Is the process to have it all removed easy?

Seems like getting Circumcised first is the way to go to keep a hard Dick when getting fillers done.

I’m considering removing it all, getting Circumcised then going again

I'll take every opportunity I get to remind this for those who may not have seen me say it elsewhere -- if you are going to get dermal fillers as an uncut guy, get Circumcised first. If you have some personal reason for why you wish not to get Circumcised, then just KNOW that men with uncircumcised penises see a notably higher rate of aesthetic irregularity (i.e. not favorable results) than those who are Circumcised. This has been reported to me by Clinics with some of the highest volume of penile enlargement patients. Furthermore, any cosmetic issues that do arise in uncut men are more challenging to correct.

Ask yourself, would you like a thicker Cock with no Foreskin, or a thicker Cock with a significantly elevated risk of unsatisfactory results? But please don't misunderstand, it is possible that men who are uncircumcised can still achieve great results, my Public Service Announcement is only to point out that those patients were lucky quite frankly. It's too well documented (both here and by Clinics) to think otherwise.

15ml of HA uncircumcised (photos inside) - update after 16 months 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715189

As you mentioned, everyone has his own preferences and standards of an optimal penis. Whereas for some it might be just thickness, for others its proportions and aesthetics.

For me personally, a cut penis just is not as attractive as an uncut one and so feel most people I’ve talked to. However, this is perception is influenced by many factors like culture. In Europe, it is simply not very common. This might be due to the fact that only 5% of foreskin removals are medically indicated. In that context an interesting article about cultural biases in favor of circumcisions: Cultural bias circumcision
If someone is happy with his circumcision, I am the last person to criticize their decision. Cut penises can look attractive as well without a doubt.

Prospectively speaking, I can only recommend to really consider whether a medically not necessary surgical intervention is justified for the the sake of making another elective intervention more likely to yield a better result. I would rather recommend to not make any modification at all in this case. A surgeon I am befriended with just told me about a case where the circumcision had a post-op complication that was not addressed properly (due to a sequence of unfortunate events) which resulted in a penile amputation. This might be extreme and anecdotal, but one should be aware of the worst outcomes as well.

Due to the nerve endings in the foreskin, less sensation will be felt afterwards. The protective function for the glans will be lost as well.

If there is a medical reason like a phimosis, taking these costs is of course rational. If it belongs to a cultural identity and this is very important, fair enough. But as a preparation for penile thickening, please consider really if this is the outcome you want. Once it is lost, it will never come back.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream