Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: When is it too much girth?

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707393

• ivan808
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
6.75?! Are you sure you saw the right video mate? That guy is a monster Girth-wise. Do you think you're fatter than him?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707394

I think his Girth has been verified at ~6.75 .
I'm 8 , so much thicker . But I've been enhanced , he hasn't .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707395

• ivan808
So you're saying if I have 3 PMMA procedures and get 0.5 each time taking my Girth from 5.3 to 6.8 I'll be as thick as that monster? I don't believe it. By the way, do you have any pics of your own monster somewhere? And have you tried anal with that missile of yours?

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707396

Yup . You would-- do some googling . I attached one .
I've never done anal .

Last edit: by Dthom.

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707397

• ivan808
Thanks for attaching but when I tried paying for premium the other day, the payment provider kept rejecting me. Think it's because my card is Bulgarian or something? Gonna contact Skeptical to see what the issue is so I can see the pics. I was especially curious for Shane Diesel and did some googling and many are arguing about his Girth. Some say he's about 7, some say 8. I can't imagine a world where I'm as thick as him lmao. Hope you're right!

You're an experienced guy from what I can tell. I'm afraid even after PMMA I'll still have my penis insecurity because my length, although above average, isn't something I like. How do you think 6x6.8 would look like in real world? I could potentially get to 7.3 Girth if I pump after PMMA. I've said in another post I dream of crushing their holes and I really wanna hear they've told their friends about me. I really wanna test anal with a Girth that huge too, I'm 100% sure I won't have issues with my length there but I'm not so sure when it comes to the vagina. For the record, I'm a virgin so my estimations of how tight they are and how much they could take might be flawed.

Last edit: by ivan808.

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707400

ivan808 wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: In my estimation, it depends on your relationship status and how broad your dating variety is:

If you have a long-term significant other --> any Girth that exceeds her threshold (of pain and "fit").

If you are single and date mostly under 30's with no kids, I'd say 5.5" is prime, and anything above will have diminishing returns.

If you are single and date the whole field of availability, then I'd say 6.0" is prime, and anything above will have diminishing returns.

This is based on both my experiences and tons of anecdotal information. I should note this applies to a hetero male, and I imagine it's a different standard among gay men from what I've learned in the past.

You can't be serious bro. 5.5'' for under 30s? I'm 5.3'' and I just can't comprehend how adding just 0.2'' would put me in a position where most would feel pain due to my Girth. Not even anal.

I can't be serious? I am serious. Besides, it's an opinion, although a very informed one.

You do realize how exceedingly rare actual girths north of 5.5" are in the general populace? If you're trying to look for "pain" in the sex, I'm afraid to tell you that you're doing it all wrong.

Also note that I didn't say anything beyond 5.5 or 6 "was too much Girth," but rather, came with diminishing returns. It's important to make this distinction, because not all experiences are the same.

If not for this forum, the idea that anything above 6" was attainable was a dream at best. It's easy for men, with their dicks, to get hung up on self-image, the same way women who have average body types think they're fat (when they're not). Unless you simply don't care for aesthetics and/or your partner's concerns, then sure, no Girth is too big I suppose?? I just wouldn't recommend getting carried away. Set reasonable goals and stick to them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Apollore, dpeirot

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

When is it too much girth? 1 year 11 months ago #1308707412

It all depends. If you're married how much is to much for her. Buy some toys. With different Girth and try them out if she can comfortably take 6.5 then by all means go to 6.5. But remember the larger the Girth you go you may be taking some fun activities out of play lol. I'm sure your girl would tell you 5.5 Girth anal is probably much easier than 7. I know after 2 rounds of Ellanse I'm around the 6in mark in Girth. Before Ellanse the wife occasionally allowed anal now we've tried once unsuccessfully. Bj's aren't as enjoyable either due to teeth rubbage. But my personal opinion the sight of her pussy gripping my Dick is worth the loss of anal. And by using a toy I know she can take up to 6.75 with some work. So my goal is 6.5 so it's all about finding out what works best for you and her. Now if you're single then the easiest answer to what is to big. Is when you feel like stopping. Do what makes you confident

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream