PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti Derma PMMA Journey

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 11 months ago #1308707418

My appointment with Avanti Derma is tomorrow, and I’m hoping to share my experience, and outcomes here. I’m not sure if it’s the long day of travel, but I’m more nervous than I anticipated I would be. Anyone else have this experience?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 11 months ago #1308707447

nervousness is unavoidable. good luck!

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 11 months ago #1308707451

You are about to go through the unknown (to you) experience of having someone stab your penis with needles. If you weren't nervous, THEN I would worry

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707492

My experience with Dr. Morales and Ian at Avanti Derma exceeded my expectations. They were incredibly accommodating and helpful. Before the procedure, Dr. Morales spoke with me to clarify my expectations for the procedure. Was volume or aesthetics more important to me? I responded that volume was more important to me, but if you asked my wife she would say aesthetics. However, I acknowledged that I would be returning for multiple visits so I was comfortable receiving more volume with the understanding that touch-ups would be likely in the future.

The procedure went well and was finished within an hour. It would have been finished much sooner, but the lidocaine injection made me light-headed. We took some time for me to get my bearings before proceeding. I was thankful for their patience and professionalism during this instance.

Once the procedure was complete I wasn’t entirely sure what to think about the results. As the days have went by, I have grown to love the work they have done. My hope is that as the swelling continues to subside and the collagen develops that I don’t lose too much volume.

Starting
FG: 3.5”
EL: 6”

After Procedure
EG: 6”
EL: 6”

Last edit: by ThickEnergy22.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707494

great post. thank you. Looks like you have some good room for more.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707499

What a cool friend! I was excited about your experience! My dream is to do this procedure, I'm saving money for it! My only concern is if the aesthetics are too bad, if you can go on giving details about the aesthetics, I'd appreciate it. sorry for the bad english, i'm from Brazil.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707510

Hi,

My wife was more concerned about aesthetics than me and she was delightfully surprised. There is one spot that will need some additional filler but even if I could have another appointment to fix it, I would still be pleased with it. I would recommend.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707511

• ivan808
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3
Is it true that after a few sessions of PMMA with Avanti you go from a Grower to shower? Think I read someone say that Avanti advertise themselves like that. Is it true?

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707512

What should I expect now that swelling is gone?

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707582

Hey KG, just wanted to tap in to see how you are enjoying your results

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707583

I am really enjoying my results and so is my wife. My swelling went down and I have maintained gains apparent following the swelling. I am hoping that continues to be the case. I have a second appointment in June for round 2. It was a great decision.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 10 months ago #1308707609

I’m on my way down to Avanti Derma for round 2 of PMMA this Wednesday. I opted in for the Utmost package. Round 1 was August of 2021. The procedure is a walk in the park. Kudos to Dr Morales and the staff there. There are genuinely caring and very professional. I was at ease throughout the entire session. The results from round 1 were great. I take 6 to 12 grams of collagen building supplements daily, and my gains are more pronounced than when I don’t. For the first 2 weeks after my 1sr visit I took 12 to 18 grams of collagen building supplements. By the 2nd week, my 1st round showed the maximum gains in Girth.

Last edit: by Theunooso.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 9 months ago #1308707851

What collagen supplements did you use?

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 9 months ago #1308707852

I use the Youtheory Collagen. Costco carries it, and it is frequently on sale for about $14 for 360 tablets. For some reason the image rolls to the right, and can't be corrected.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: blondeman, PheonixRising

Last edit: by Theunooso.

Avanti Derma PMMA Journey 1 year 9 months ago #1308707853

Theunooso wrote: I’m on my way down to Avanti Derma for round 2 of PMMA this Wednesday. I opted in for the Utmost package. Round 1 was August of 2021. The procedure is a walk in the park. Kudos to Dr Morales and the staff there. There are genuinely caring and very professional. I was at ease throughout the entire session. The results from round 1 were great. I take 6 to 12 grams of collagen building supplements daily, and my gains are more pronounced than when I don’t. For the first 2 weeks after my 1sr visit I took 12 to 18 grams of collagen building supplements. By the 2nd week, my 1st round showed the maximum gains in Girth.

Update: 3 weeks and 3 days later a hair under 6" Flaccid Girth. I have to say the phallotox and scrototox results are impressive. Both hang lower.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream