PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside)

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707745

Looks awesome.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707747

Looking pretty damn good, I’d say. I would guess that Dr Morales can break up that lump.

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707769

What’s the latest on the urethra discomfort? Seems like that should be a major concern for any of us thinking about fillers.

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707779

this some what happened to me. remember to keep massaging. use the roller. mines evened out when the collogen kicked in but i was really working hard on that area/

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707781

• voile
  • voile's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
Thought I would give a quick update here:

On the lump at the base by the urethra, while it's still there, it hasn't caused any discomfort since the last post. It feels mostly benign. If it was higher up on the shaft, I'd be super concerned, but since it's closer to the scrotum area, it doesn't really enter the picture. So long as it's not causing issues, I don't really mind.

On the top of the shaft adjacent to an injection site, a lump appeared suddenly overnight a few days ago. It's bigger than the other nodules and feels less like a grain of sand (like the other injection sites) and more like a small clump of collagen buildup. It doesn't hurt, so it's just an aesthetic annoyance.

For a while the areas where the filler was placed were fairly sensitive to pressure, but it feels like this is finally starting to go away. There's still a bit of an itchy-tingly sensation, which I assume is the collagen scar tissue, but it feels like it is becoming more stable... a step in the right direction. I was a little worried that it would always be that sensitive going forward. Put simply, it feels like my Cock is finally recovering and can take a bit more abuse without becoming to sensitive.

On the psychological side, I have a huge confidence boost when it comes to women. Knowing that my package is on the girthier end of the spectrum comes with a sort of swagger. I was expecting the confidence to be with women, but I'm finding it's also among other men. I find myself carrying myself with a bit more respect even when I'm grilling with the boys. I didn't think twice about the Grower vs shower dynamic before the procedure. I retracted somewhat beforehand and while I didn't feel insecure about it, being a permanent shower adds a little more to that sense of pride.

That said, it's crazy how quickly you acclimate to a bigger Dick. Even though I know it's bigger, I sometimes question it, since it's hard to remember what it was like before. Just to double-check, I tried putting on one of my old condoms, and even when semi-soft, I couldn't roll it on past the head and had to stretch the latex ring with two fingers to stuff it in. It felt like a packed sausage in the old rubber so it was definitely a needed reality check that I am a lot bigger than I was just 2 1/2 weeks ago. All in all, I'm loving it. PMMA hasn't been perfect, but the benefits in my case seem to have far outweighed the downsides, at least to this point. I hope that remains the case. I think I've put on about 0.4" in Girth, and I'll likely be heading back down for a second round towards the end of the year to even out some areas where the filler got pushed out by tight skin and add some extra volume.

Cheers
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcharles75, EZdoesit, TimmyD, jcregans

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707834

Isn’t it amazing what it does for your confidence?

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707841

• ivan808
  • Thank you received: 3
I'm pretty similar to your starting size and I really hated it. Has 0.4'' increase really had that much of a positive effect on your mind? I've heard skeptical say even the slightest of Girth gain is a lot more than we expect it to be.

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 10 months ago #1308707844

• voile
Yes, 0.4" has had a large impact. To put things into perspective...
Starting from a Girth of 13 cm, and increasing to 14 seems like a meager gain of 8% Girth. However, when you think of the total volume of the penis, it's actually increasing from 27cm2 to 31cm2 which is an increase of 16% in the total area and thus volume of the penis. That volume is really what matters IMO, but nobody wants to run through those calculations.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by voile. Reason: Table in attachment was showing improperly.

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 4 months ago #1308710013

• voile
I had round 2 a couple days ago (12-6-22) and thought I should share my thoughts/progress.
Went back to avanti to make the implant more symmetrical and consistent while adding volume to get to my goal of 6”.

Right now, I’m very pleased with their work. While the photos are 2 days post op, and mid shaft is at 7” with swelling, the result is much more symmetrical than after the first round. Looking forward to seeing how this goes once the swelling comes down.

First 3 photos are before. Second set is 2 days after.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, headboy81

Last edit: by voile. Reason: Missing photo

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 4 months ago #1308710014

Results look amazing

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710219

Very natural looking. Any bigger and it might start to look weird

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710233

voile wrote: I had round 2 a couple days ago (12-6-22) and thought I should share my thoughts/progress.
Went back to avanti to make the implant more symmetrical and consistent while adding volume to get to my goal of 6”.

Right now, I’m very pleased with their work. While the photos are 2 days post op, and mid shaft is at 7” with swelling, the result is much more symmetrical than after the first round. Looking forward to seeing how this goes once the swelling comes down.

First 3 photos are before. Second set is 2 days after.

Thanks for all the posts and updates. Looks strong bro. I'm def going back now for round 2. Appreciate all you guys ahead of me providing all the knowledge and expereiences.

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710244

How many ccs of product did they use on round 2?

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710570

• voile
They used 6cc of 30% and 8cc of 10%

PMMA Journey at Avanti (Beginning 5.16.2022) (Photos Inside) 1 year 3 months ago #1308710571

• voile
It’s been about 6 weeks now and I thought I’d do a quick update:

All things considered, things are looking good following round 2. I’ve reached my goal of 6” uniformly, and at the widest, it’s at around 6.15, so I guess I overshot it a little. The reception from the ladies has been great. No one has mentioned anything about it, though I’m curious if they’ve noticed. Either way, it hasn’t come up.

I have noticed that since I “graduated” to using magnum condoms, sensation has decreased quite a bit, even while using thinner brands. I figure I’ll need to find another alternative.

All in all I’m happy with my new size, and I don’t think I’ll go any bigger than where I am now apart from a touch up to address some minor concern:

There is an area on the top that has a void. There is quite a bit of filler on the left, and Round 2 added a lot to the right/top for symmetry. But now there is a void where the left and right masses of filler meet (or don’t meet). It’s kind of like there are two malleable collagen next to each other, but they don’t connect… I will probably need to add some filler to connect them and bridge the “gap.” None of this is very noticeable unless you feel around for it.

There is one larger Nodule on the left side (included in the image) that I’d like to have taken care of at some point. It’s hard bump on the side that can be moved when touching it. I do worry a bit about a woman noticing this, as it is visible and hard to the touch. That said though, it’s not a huge priority, as the concern is really just aesthetic.
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream