PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: JC's Ellanse Journey at AD

JC's Ellanse Journey at AD 1 year 4 months ago #1308709767

Back in TJ for round 2 of Ellanse at AD. Had great results with 12ml in round 1, going with 10ml this time around. Looking to add a little girth and fill in the low spots. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JC's Ellanse Journey at AD 1 year 4 months ago #1308709769

Round 2 complete. Everything went well got 10mls of Ellanse L. Ian indicated my body responded very well to the first round yielding a greater increase in volume than product used. He and Dr M were happy with the result but did say due to my length there was plenty of room for more filler. Now the aftercare begins.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

JC's Ellanse Journey at AD 1 year 4 months ago #1308709775

Happy healing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcharles75

JC's Ellanse Journey at AD 1 year 4 months ago #1308709862

• ou812
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
@JCharles75 . Just curious as I am considering my options. Was there a reason you chose Ellanse over PMMA? I know it's long lasting but isn't permanent like PMMA and seems like it is costlier.
Thanks

JC's Ellanse Journey at AD 1 year 4 months ago #1308709870

@ou812 though PMMA appears to have a fairly good record out 10+ years there really isn't data on 15, 20 or more years, I am still young enough to have the implant for 30+ years and without knowing how PMMA will react in the body that long I was not comfortable taking that risk. I figured I would go the Ellanse route and see how that played out and in the next 5-10 years if the data on PMMA long-term 20+ years looks good I could switch. Ellanse offered a longer lasting more affordable alternative to HA, without the permanant commitment of PMMA. Hope that helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream