PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708326

• Truckerguy
  • Truckerguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
Ok - So I probably did something I shouldn't have - Visited a friend last night and we had a good time . I didn't tell her but She was noticeably more audible - I didn't ask the doc this time If I needed to wait but last time I believe he said wait 7 days but I'm not sure that could be me not remembering correctly . Anyway It doesn't appear to have had any negative effects on me . I didn't take any measurements because as soon as I grab the ruler or tape my Erection instantly dies . I know my Dick still works because I used the the heck out of it last night - I did however manage to take a few pics of me Flaccid - semi - and Erect today
Flaccid

Semi

errect birds eye

everything looks like its settling down nicely . It looks like its going to be the same thing as last time - my stats start off big immediately injections - then go down quickly - then grow slowly . I'm not sure why that is - it seems to be different than every other case I've read about . But my case is what it is and it looks so good I really care how I got here .
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708337

Great results, I'm always jealous of "show-ers" since I'm a "grower." But to be a "show-er" AND have good length, now that's just unfair :angry: :lol:

Yea the 7 day rule is a good one, also probably depends on the filler. My concern would have been the bovine carrier with Bellafill and its purported susceptibility to "upset" your results if you don't wait a sufficient amount of time before committing to anything strenuous (i.e. sex, masturbation). You seem to be doing okay, so the good news is your body is adapting to the filler quite well. That said, I would still highly advise men seeking out Bellafill to wait out at LEAST a week, if not two+, since not all results are created equal.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708342

• Truckerguy
Thanks , yeah people should definitely wait - I was to weak to say no ...

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708370

• Truckerguy
Day 6 update with measurements . My length is almost back . It was back back by day 10 last time . Everything feels great . The bump is the injection point I message it to try and work it down . Last time by week 8 it was almost completely gone . Any questions or ideas for pictures - all requests will be considered - If you want to Private message me for privacy Ill still post the pic here . AS always I included the pictures I use to get the stats . and also a standing Erect pic

all my gains so far

The stats in an easy to read format

OK I was trying to take a picture from underneath but I laughed when I saw this pic so I'm sharing it

Pre Round 2
Erect
bone press length 6.8
base 5.5
center 5.15
behind glans 4.6

Flaccid
bone press length 5
base 5.2
center 4.7
behind glans 4.5

day 6

bone press length 6.7
base 6
center 5.75
behind glans 4.75

Flaccid
bone press length 5
base 5.75
center 5.25
behind glans 4.75

GAINS

bone press length -0.1
base 0.5
center 0.6
behind glans 0.15

Flaccid
bone press length 0
base 0.55
center 0.55
behind glans 0.25
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Texas, jcregans, Denver2530, Razor350

Last edit: by Truckerguy.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708371

Great fucking addition to the thread and the board. And great looking result too.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708378

Awesome result! I’m 6.5” BPEL, and your looks way more than 0.25” longer. Great aesthetics throughout. Thanks for contributing.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708379

• Truckerguy
Thanks guys - I appreciate it . I know what you mean Girthy - I've seen pictures where their measurement its the same as mine or smaller but to me It looks bigger on the other guy -

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708445

• Truckerguy
Day 12 stats unchanged - But I will keep taking pictures and measurements just to keep this case well documented .
Standing Erect

Stats easy to read
Attachments:

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708493

Great results! I’m following this closely since Warren Ohio is only about a 4 hour drive for me. I had been considering HA with PhalloFILL in Indianapolis. However after reading all of the PMMA positive results and progress reports, it really has me leaning towards the more permanent route.

Thank you for posting both rounds and your results!

Is there going to be a round 3 in your future this year or are you happy where you currently are?
Also just curious but do you know if his “syringe” is a full 1cc or is it under some? I’ve seen some say their syringe is 1.2 cc’s and another advertise theirs as 0.8 cc and anywhere in between.

Thanks again for a great and thorough progress and documentation thread.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708496

• Truckerguy

Razor350 wrote: Great results! I’m following this closely since Warren Ohio is only about a 4 hour drive for me. I had been considering HA with PhalloFILL in Indianapolis. However after reading all of the PMMA positive results and progress reports, it really has me leaning towards the more permanent route.

Thank you for posting both rounds and your results!

Is there going to be a round 3 in your future this year or are you happy where you currently are?
Also just curious but do you know if his “syringe” is a full 1cc or is it under some? I’ve seen some say their syringe is 1.2 cc’s and another advertise theirs as 0.8 cc and anywhere in between.

Thanks again for a great and thorough progress and documentation thread.

I'm happy with where I'm at , I may do back in for more around the base someday . I actually don't know about the volume in the syringe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308708965

Hey @Truckerguy , thought I'd check in to see how things are coming along with the Bellafill? There aren't too many reports on Bellafill (and its associated bovine carrier, as opposed to Linnea Safe or Metacril), and most of the question marks regarding this iteration of PMMA were with respect to the product many weeks out, which is why I ask today.

I hope all is well with your Round 2 post-op results, I look forward to hearing your update whenever you find it appropriate to chime in. Also, check your PMs :)

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308708972

• Truckerguy
Hello everyone -
Sorry its been a while since I posted . I own a few businesses and have a few women - and frankly they have been needing more attention lately.
Secondly I have a new phone that doesn't take as nice pictures but still ok .
Im mostly happy with my results . I may go in for a touch up around the base to even things out . But also I may not because the women I've seen seem to enjoy what I've got and don't study me penis .
I can only repost my results truthfully . I had bigger measurements at one point - I know that bovine carrier theoretically takes 8 weeks to absorb and that's exactly where I'm at so maybe this is a low point ?

This is a mostly Erect pic

My Penis always had the bend and its more obvious from this angle

The stats are the stats and I have no explanation for them -
Attachments:

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308708997

Thanks TuckerGuy, I feel similar I'm 5 days out from two months and the initial excitement started diminishing as things got smaller and smaller. I do hope that some of this collagen production does occur and that I'm pleasantly surprised in a month or two, but I'm not holding breath. At this rate I would need to go for about 3 more sessions to get to where I thought I would get to with one or two. Thanks for the progress report!

Last edit: by yoshinator. Reason: typo

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709009

Hey there, your journey is what inspired me to go to Dr Rupeka. I had 11 syringes of Bellafill yesterday, I noticed on the massage video you are massaging down to the base. In my situation, my penis looks normals except when I’m semi Erect there appears to be alot more at the base, in this case do you recommend massaging like the video except upwards towards the head?

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709015

• Truckerguy

CuriousFellow11 wrote: Hey there, your journey is what inspired me to go to Dr Rupeka. I had 11 syringes of Bellafill yesterday, I noticed on the massage video you are massaging down to the base. In my situation, my penis looks normals except when I’m semi Erect there appears to be alot more at the base, in this case do you recommend massaging like the video except upwards towards the head?

Congratulations- I'm glad my postings helped
I have no recommendation at all - the point of the video is I couldn't get it to move even if I wanted to . Many people reported filler migration with other DR.s and fillers so I wanted people to see when Dr.Rupeka did mine it stayed put . That was like 1 hour post opp to

It's early on in the process so mabye once things settle down

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream