• Page:

TOPIC: Pmma years later

Pmma years later 1 year 8 months ago #1308708427

• Dobra69
  • Dobra69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
did you maintain the gains for years? (with PMMA) I realized that one years later I lost a bit (minimum) Although I also have to say it depends the day, but it is not as the beginning. what about you? Anyone with 4 years or even more

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pmma years later 1 year 8 months ago #1308708478

Dobra69 wrote: did you maintain the gains for years? (with PMMA) I realized that one years later I lost a bit (minimum) Although I also have to say it depends the day, but it is not as the beginning. what about you? Anyone with 4 years or even more

There sometimes can be a fluctuation in size but I chalk that up to blood flow more than anything. Just when I think maybe I lost some size, all I have to do is really get myself a good session and find that I'm still as thick as I've always been 11 years out. Also, I've read that it is possible for men to naturally lose penile & testicular size as they get much older, so that could play a role for men possibly in their 50s, 60s + ?

Pmma years later 1 year 8 months ago #1308708487

I did three rounds in 2015. I would say everything settled in and I had my "baseline" around six months after my last round. Going off of those measurements vs. present time, I probably lost a little less than a quarter Inch.

Pmma years later 1 year 7 months ago #1308708492

• Dobra69
  • Dobra69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you guys! At the moment everything is ok but it's true that I feel a few irregularities if I compare with years ago. I lost a little but not important!

Pmma years later 1 year 5 months ago #1308709243

How are things going now? With Avanti Derma right?

Pmma years later 1 year 5 months ago #1308709428

I'm going on three years since I started, and I don't believe I've lost any ... although planning for a touchup way down the road may be a good idea, if for no other reason than to set your mind at ease.

As SO says, the size does fluctuate, but I also believe this has to do with other factors. When I have a long or particularly intense sex session -- especially with a girl who's really tight or anal -- it gets really swollen for a few days. I believe diet, sleep, and supplements / herbs have an impact too..

Pmma years later 1 year 5 months ago #1308709432

• behappy
  • Thank you received: 0
When PMMA stabilizes, it does not go away, it is impossible to lose the gains made. As someone has already mentioned, fluctuations in size are normal and can dipend from some momentary swelling (e.g., post-sex or post intense masturbation), arousal, where you measure the penis, and especially it varies whether you measure it standing, lying down, or sitting. In fact when sitting the penis will measure slightly less in Girth than when standing (check), because when sitting/lying the skin of the penis stretches a little more and thins slightly, along with the PMMA that is obviously attached to the skin.

Pmma years later 1 year 5 months ago #1308709433

• behappy
  • Thank you received: 0
@timid-newbie are you sure you lost some gains? did you measure properly and always in the same way?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream