• Page:

TOPIC: Dermal fat graft (before/after)

Dermal fat graft (before/after) 1 year 4 months ago #1308709934

• Screen2584
  • Screen2584's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 21

Pepperoni wrote: Hey @Screen2584 , somewhere I read that you can feel the dermal graft. What do you mean by that? I also read in this thread in flaccid state you mention it feels natural.
Do you just mean that you know it’s there you sense it or does the feel to touch feel differently when erect or flaccid?
I’ve thought about that a few times since I’ve read it.
Thanks

It seems that the bulge I mentioned is much reduced in size. The dermal graft is cut and trimmed to fit, but it has to begin and end somewhere. It is not like a balloon that is put on the penis. You will probably be able to see and feel where it begins and ends, but as I understand it, it should not be very noticeable. In that case, the result was bad.

When the penis is erect, probably the dermal graft will be much more noticeable to see and feel, but again if the result is good, I don't think it would look strange. Supposedly, one of the advantages of dermal graft is that the aesthetic result tends to be much better than with fillers.

As for after the surgery: first there will be some swelling after the surgery, and it was massive for me, but it is consistent with other pictures I saw post-op. Supposedly it is the same after fat transfer. For the first month the penis is likely to be really huge due to this. It is not "huge" in a good way though.

In comparison, filler has to be massaged and "moulded", while with fat transfer the fat has to be absorbed, because when fat is injected then supposedly 70% is absorbed soon after. For this reason, doctors tend to inject an excess of fat, knowing most of it will be absorbed.

After having fat injection, I believe you can just hope that the fat will be evenly absorbed, and wait to see the final result. Because fat transfer is not permanent, presumably it should be much safer than permanent filler, but not as safe as HA filler which can be dissolved.

To summarize: I wouldn't worry about how it feels to the touch, no matter if you have dermal graft, filler or fat transfer. I read that different fillers can feel slightly different, but I don't believe any of them will feel "weird". That is, unless you actually have some nodules, for example.

Especially with filler and fat transfer, I think the aesthetic result is more likely to be dissatisfactory, but it seems with filler it is possible to get a "touch up" that might fix it.

In retrospect, I guess my surgery went quite well, but knowing what I know now I would just get HA filler. If the result is bad, then it can just be dissolved and done again, but with dermal graft, PMMA or even Ellanse, this becomes very challenging.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepperoni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Screen2584.

Dermal fat graft (before/after) 1 year 4 months ago #1308709964

Do you think that you would have gotten as good of results with just HA? Or at least good enough results that you would be happy with?

Also do you know;
If the fat settles where it looks lumpy or awkward can you get touch up or use filler to give it a more aesthetic look?

I messaged Dr Rupeka from Ohio since he’s somewhat close to me but I haven’t heard back. Hopefully all goes well in the morning and it’s a success as their promising.

I emailed them yesterday asking exactly how many 5S procedures has this Dr Hwang done and what’s his complaint rate as far as any complications nerve pain, ED, anything. They replied that he’s been with them for 5 years has done over 1500 5S procedures and has a complaint rate of less than .1%. They’re saying the only issues they ever see are infections due to guys going into the saunas too soon after surgery. Saunas are huge here. The gym I go to has a huge one in it (they’re everywhere) and it’s packed all the time. I can also see why there’s so many procedures done here. There’s so many clinics within a few blocks of one another doing a similar procedure as the 5s but Proud seems to be the nicest and the best at communicating.
I’m so freaking nervous right now!!! In 12 hours I head to the clinic, no way I’m going to fall asleep right now.
Trying not to think about it but that’s not working! So I figured I’d jump on here and ask you a couple last questions.

Dermal fat graft (before/after) 1 year 4 months ago #1308709967

• Screen2584
  • Screen2584's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 21

Pepperoni wrote: Do you think that you would have gotten as good of results with just HA? Or at least good enough results that you would be happy with?

Also do you know;
If the fat settles where it looks lumpy or awkward can you get touch up or use filler to give it a more aesthetic look?

I messaged Dr Rupeka from Ohio since he’s somewhat close to me but I haven’t heard back. Hopefully all goes well in the morning and it’s a success as their promising.

I emailed them yesterday asking exactly how many 5S procedures has this Dr Hwang done and what’s his complaint rate as far as any complications nerve pain, ED, anything. They replied that he’s been with them for 5 years has done over 1500 5S procedures and has a complaint rate of less than .1%. They’re saying the only issues they ever see are infections due to guys going into the saunas too soon after surgery. Saunas are huge here. The gym I go to has a huge one in it (they’re everywhere) and it’s packed all the time. I can also see why there’s so many procedures done here. There’s so many clinics within a few blocks of one another doing a similar procedure as the 5s but Proud seems to be the nicest and the best at communicating.
I’m so freaking nervous right now!!! In 12 hours I head to the clinic, no way I’m going to fall asleep right now.
Trying not to think about it but that’s not working! So I figured I’d jump on here and ask you a couple last questions.

It seems that HA can feel "soft" to the touch, but I believe it is the same with fat transfer, while other fillers such as PMMA seem very firm.

Even so, I think I would have found it acceptable, and I would as such find the result good enough. Later on, I could have gotten more HA, once it has started to dissipate.

When you get fat transfer, I believe that you need to massage it too, just like with filler. However, the result is not entirely dependent on aftercare, but rather that the fat gets evenly absorbed. I believe that there should be no hindrance to get another fat injection later to correct possible irregularities.

What is NOT recommended however is to get a filler and then fat injection. As far as I know, it is possible to get filler after fat injection, but the fat should be absorbed as much as possible.

I hope your procedure goes well, and please create a thread to report on your progress. If possible, provide information about those other clinics you. I know there are a lot of them, but it seems very few websites are in English, and those that are seen like they have not been updated for a very long time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepperoni

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream