PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709538

• Bahamut0
  • Bahamut0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey all, three years ago I had 14ml Voluma injected with needle in London. Now yesterday I had a top up of another 10ml in Manchester with James Kimilu. The Dr was actually great and much more approachable than Dr. Horn and he used cannula this time.

However today I woke up very swollen with a Godzilla deformed Dick (it's not as bad as it sounds lol) which feels super fat and yes, spongey (I hope it's because it's just the day after tho)

Can I please have massaging and moulding tips? Cause the first time I had this done I had an alright result but still not a perfect shape, with a bit of a "belly" on one side of my shaft. This time it looks again that I would have a belly if I don't do something fast. I read massaging in a V shape in a rolling manner is the trick? For how long each session and how many times a day? Anything else?
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Afterinfo82

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bahamut0. Reason: Adding photos

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709553

From my recent experience, this is a) not a bad state to start molding at all (it looked far worse in my case) and b) can be improved by molding. I don't think there is one specific way which gives you a superior result. All methods come back to applying sufficient pressure when errect in order to move the mass to the place you like. I had volux which hardly moved once it had been at the desired place. Voluma has a lower G' factor and thus is easier to move, which is an advantage for the molding process but which might require more frequent check-up/remodelling. All in all, try to get Erect and press onto the place where the majority of the mass is situated currently. Do not try to push on a bigger surface area, because this will have hardly any effect. It's just physics, you need a high F/A i.e. Newton/sq.cm.

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709554

• Bahamut0
I press super hard and it feels impossible to move man...

Have only slightly been able to shape anything here.

By the way am I able to start using any PE devices like quick extender pro or penismaster how long after this settles do you know? I've never used one before and at just almost 6" Erect but now so much thicker I'd be keen to try to get half an Inch or if possible an entire extrs Inch (lenght)

Right now it looks good in shape Erect with skin on but retracting my foresking makes it look like a saggy bag. Some of this may still be swelling (new pics)
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709555

If it has already set, you might need additional filler in the lower part to make it even. 4ml will be enough. You can ignore the flaccid state until the swelling has gone back.

I would wait with any extender for at least four weeks in order to avoid filler migration. Volux has been shown to be fully integrated in the tissue within 30 days ( onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jocd.13632 ). After that, you should be safe. I would also wait due to the inflammatory reaction after the filler injection. By using an extender, the penile tissue will be irritated on top to to the local trauma. This is a potential trigger for a delayed nodule formation. ( www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9208893/ )

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709556

Sorry to derail the thread a bit but would you mind if I asked how much of your initial filler you lost between getting it and the top up? Or I guess how much Girth you lost in that time frame?

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709561

• karmaz1
  • Thank you received: 5
Bring some heat into the mix mate. Hot shower, hot towel, bath etc and then mould.

To me, I don't know if it's the swelling or not but the base looks underfilled.

Did he inject Erect by using caverject on you?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bahamut0

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709564

• Bahamut0
He injected flaccid with cannula. I haven’t tried to put a hot towel on it… I will try tonight although I’m now on day 3 so it’s settling more and more.

I think part of the reason why it looks thinner on the base is the swelling but I also think the base of my shaft is a bit under filled (or not actually filled) not sure why cause we specifically discussed filling in there :unsure:

I am noticing a smoother overall shaft after many sessions of rolling technique lol

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709565

• Bahamut0
The doctor said it looked like more than half of it had been dissolved when he saw me. I can’t say exactly how much but being a gay top I started noticing my Dick was no longer fitting the same way in my bf`s ass and then realised it had lost a bit of the added Girth; however I should say I am impressed with how long it lasted and it’s overall a fun thing plus it’s quite cheap in Manchester , UK

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709570

Bahamut0 wrote: The doctor said it looked like more than half of it had been dissolved when he saw me. I can’t say exactly how much but being a gay top I started noticing my Dick was no longer fitting the same way in my bf`s ass and then realised it had lost a bit of the added Girth; however I should say I am impressed with how long it lasted and it’s overall a fun thing plus it’s quite cheap in Manchester , UK

How much was it?

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709571

• Bahamut0
It is £195 per ml, not a bargain by any means but not terrible also all cards accepted.

By the way I didn’t overdo it I was afraid of my Dick looking unnatural. I have been trying the moulding thing and swelling has gone down too, I’m quite entertained with the the enhanced look but I don’t know if I’ll do it again in 3 years

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709605

Pretty thick unit, thanks for sharing!

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709739

Bahamut0 wrote: It is £195 per ml, not a bargain by any means but not terrible also all cards accepted.

By the way I didn’t overdo it I was afraid of my Dick looking unnatural. I have been trying the moulding thing and swelling has gone down too, I’m quite entertained with the the enhanced look but I don’t know if I’ll do it again in 3 years

That’s less than half the price of the cheapest I’ve seen in the US. I wonder why there’s such a price discrepancy. At that price point I wonder if it’d be cheaper to just fly to the UK to get it done.

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709740

SolLhilll wrote:

Bahamut0 wrote: It is £195 per ml, not a bargain by any means but not terrible also all cards accepted.

That’s less than half the price of the cheapest I’ve seen in the US. I wonder why there’s such a price discrepancy. At that price point I wonder if it’d be cheaper to just fly to the UK to get it done.

Not to drag the topic off-course but International rates for some fillers are absolutely less expensive, and much of it is out of the control of the buyer (i.e. Clinic). I won't disclose the name of one Clinic, but they told me that if it were legal to acquire Canadian Hyaluronic Acid (HA), that it would be SO MUCH cheaper. However they are constrained by the FDA, and presumably other regulations in place.

10 ml Voluma top up - (photos) swollen and aftercare tips please 1 year 4 months ago #1308709808

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11

Skeptical_One wrote:

SolLhilll wrote:

Not to drag the topic off-course but International rates for some fillers are absolutely less expensive, and much of it is out of the control of the buyer (i.e. Clinic). I won't disclose the name of one Clinic, but they told me that if it were legal to acquire Canadian Hyaluronic Acid (HA), that it would be SO MUCH cheaper. However they are constrained by the FDA, and presumably other regulations in place.

Skeptical_One wrote:

SolLhilll wrote:

There are some more reasons why this procedure is so expensive in the US compared to the UK.

- Medical liability insurance / professional negligence insurance is much higher in the USA than the UK.
I don't know why doctors pay so much more for insurance in USA than in the UK. Some plausible theories: perhaps the US is a more litigious country, maybe the UK public health system steps in and mops up a number of private issues (even though it shouldn't).
I had a doctor in the US estimate that from every procedure he performs around $500 is the cost of insurance.
- Sales and other taxes, taxes on raw filler. As I understand it the taxes are higher in the US. There are a number of quirks of the UK tax system which mean procedures that provide a non-physical improvement to the wellbeing of the patient (improve confidence) are exempt from some value added taxes.
- Shared premises. In the UK a doctor or clinic usually resides within an existing private hospital, so that costs are not as high. We don't have huge medical centers.
- Raw filler cost is much lower. Aside from not having taxes a lot of filler is manufactured in Europe making distribution cheaper. Also, within the EU there are vast discrepancies in terms of national income in member states and filler manufacturers end up selling Juvederm Voluma for exmple at around 1/2 the price in Poland as in the UK. This creates a parallel import market which increases competition and limits the price that filler manufacturers can charge.
For example: If Juvederm Voluma was £50 per ml in Warsaw, but £200 per ml in London then filler would simply be imported from Poland to UK. As a result the manufacturer can only charge double at most.
- Yes it is cheaper to get on the plane and fly to London even when including 2 or 3 nights in a fairly nice hotel. That said.... what if you have issues you need to address, then you need to buy another flight to the UK and you lose whatever money you saved.

There is probably a good case for patients wanting a fairly large amount of HA, or for patients wanting Ellanse, to come to the UK from USA.
That said, there are Androfill Clinics in the USA now in San Francisco, Sacramento (Dr Joel Pash and Dr Jack Friedlander) and New Jersey (Dr Roel Galope). An 'Androfill Clinic' means the doctor has been trained by Androfill (either in person or by an extensive online training program) and have all methods and protocols. We have vetted them to ensure they are using the right filler (although we cannot monitor this easily from the UK) and have no obvious medical violations or censures.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream