PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Is that all there is?

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709814

Hello to all the members on this sight!

Once apon a time I thought I had a micro penis. In a galaxy far away, known as my childhood in southern Indiana, I had a traumatic experience in the boys locker room. It was 7th grade and the showers after physical Ed. It was a cold day and the bathroom showers were barely heated. As I got undressed to take a shower my penis had retracted completely inside. The class bullies saw this and as I tried to cove it with my towel they ripped it away from me and started chanting where is his Dick? He does not have one! All he has is a stub! Then they all started chanting stubs! Stubs! Stubs! I was devastated. I almost started crying but I refused. I was already worried that I would get that nickname outside the shower room. For whatever reason , thank god, they never said it outside the showers. I went home that day and walked into our groovy wood paneled 1970’s den and pulled the P encyclopedia down from the shelf. This was how we “googled” things back then. I came across the term micro penis and immediately diagnosed myself. The truth is I was not in puberty yet. I did not know that. I just saw all the other guys and new with that level of retraction, I was the smallest boy in the room. I was very fortunate enough to later develop a normal penis. It was on the low end of average for sure. This event has haunted me my entire life. I always felt inadequate, embarrassed by my penis, a humiliating vision of that day every time I had to get naked in front of anyone.

Last December at the age of 57 I had my ligaments cut. The first step to fix this life long ghost. I was 5.25 Erect before and after this year of Hanging weights, wearing all day stretcher, retraction sleeves, I am happy to have 6.25 Erect. 6.5 bone pressed. My goal is at least 7” and anymore I will gladly take.

As for Girth I am 4.5 relaxed. 5” Erect along the shaft and a bit larger at the base. The only thing I ever liked about my Dick was I had a mushroom-ish head especially when Erect.

Next step is to head to Tijuana next Tuesday for my first session of PMMA with Avanti Derma. I am not getting any younger so I figured why not take the next step. After contacting many companies, Avanti Derma seemed to be the best fit for me. My goal is an added Inch in Girth.

I have attached the photos of myself before and after the surgery. I will post more photos after my PMMA procedure next week. Wish me luck!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble, Pepperoni

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709820

All_There_Is wrote: Hello to all the members on this sight!

Once apon a time I thought I had a micro penis. In a galaxy far away, known as my childhood in southern Indiana, I had a traumatic experience in the boys locker room. It was 7th grade and the showers after physical Ed. It was a cold day and the bathroom showers were barely heated. As I got undressed to take a shower my penis had retracted completely inside. The class bullies saw this and as I tried to cove it with my towel they ripped it away from me and started chanting where is his Dick? He does not have one! All he has is a stub! Then they all started chanting stubs! Stubs! Stubs! I was devastated. I almost started crying but I refused. I was already worried that I would get that nickname outside the shower room. For whatever reason , thank god, they never said it outside the showers. I went home that day and walked into our groovy wood paneled 1970’s den and pulled the P encyclopedia down from the shelf. This was how we “googled” things back then. I came across the term micro penis and immediately diagnosed myself. The truth is I was not in puberty yet. I did not know that. I just saw all the other guys and new with that level of retraction, I was the smallest boy in the room. I was very fortunate enough to later develop a normal penis. It was on the low end of average for sure. This event has haunted me my entire life. I always felt inadequate, embarrassed by my penis, a humiliating vision of that day every time I had to get naked in front of anyone.

Last December at the age of 57 I had my ligaments cut. The first step to fix this life long ghost. I was 5.25 Erect before and after this year of Hanging weights, wearing all day stretcher, retraction sleeves, I am happy to have 6.25 Erect. 6.5 bone pressed. My goal is at least 7” and anymore I will gladly take.

As for Girth I am 4.5 relaxed. 5” Erect along the shaft and a bit larger at the base. The only thing I ever liked about my Dick was I had a mushroom-ish head especially when Erect.

Next step is to head to Tijuana next Tuesday for my first session of PMMA with Avanti Derma. I am not getting any younger so I figured why not take the next step. After contacting many companies, Avanti Derma seemed to be the best fit for me. My goal is an added Inch in Girth.

I have attached the photos of myself before and after the surgery. I will post more photos after my PMMA procedure next week. Wish me luck!

Love it! You’re not stubs anymore!

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709821

Your story really hits home with me about the locker room. My experience was peeing next to two buddies of mine when I was about 11 years old. They ridiculed me about having a small penis and even told their mom about how small it was. Another instance is when I was having a sports physical at the Drs office and my dad pointed out to the Dr about how small my penis was and asked if there was anything that could help. To say that was traumatizing to my young mind is an understatement. That’s awesome that your lig cut was successful. Dr Morales and her assistant Ian at Avanti Derma performed my first and soon to be second PMMA procedure. They are fantastic. You are in GREAT hands with them. Good luck along your journey!

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709823

Thanks for the reply. I am new to the sight in terms of posting and replying. I was a member before but never posted. I was too nervous!

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709824

I am happy I could finally share my story. I was so nervous typing it. It is like therapy in a way. Get it all out. Hearing others comment on similar situations only confirms the issues we have as men are very real. I am especially grateful for your reassurance in Dr. Morales and Ian. I have been asking poor Ian a million questions. I am nervous as hell about getting this done. The word permanent has a ring to it that can cause alarm. Do you have any before and after photos you would care to share? Sorry to ask but seeing real results helps. I will be posting mine as tomorrow I will be getting the procedure done. Staying 4 days there as I want to make sure I do everything correctly.

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709825

Being nervous is totally fine and normal. I was too. If you copy and paste the following in the search bar you will find my progress report.

PMMA Avanti Derma 8-22-22 first round.

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709840

Sorry if I failed to reply to your comment. New to the sight and not a real good at learning how to navigate the sight yet. Thanks again! Words of reassurance go a long way!

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709841

Thanks for teaching me that trick as I am still new to the sight and how to use it. Technology is not my talent. Learning as I go. You made a very detailed report! Thanks for all that info. Could not sleep and up early. I will try to make my follow up reports as detailed as yours! Again, many thanks for sharing your journey!

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709878

Hola from Tijuana gents!

I got here Tuesday from Cancun. I spend the winters in Playa Del Carmen. Took Taxi from airport to grand Hotel Tijuana. You pay for taxi inside airport at a little kiosk. Took about 20 minutes. Went to the main reception and they assist you to the 11th floor as you can’t use elevator without access card. You check in there as this is the special check in desk for anyone having a medical procedure done here. Room is fine for 100 usa per night as you get discount with your procedure from Avanti Derma. I ma very familiar with hotels in Mexico and most do NOT have small fridges. There is a coffee pot and a safe. Room service this far has been very good. Restaurants across the street as well….. steak house, Pizza Hut, Carl’s Jr. and others.

My appointment was at 3:30. They ask you to arrive 30 minutes before appointment to fill out forms, etc. I did not want to be put out so I asked if they had a thing to help calm you down. I was given a Ativan. It worked really well. I was really anxious about the whole process and this took all that right away. I hate the sight of blood, especially my own. To my surprise I watched the entire procedure. It was amazing!

I can’t begin to say how at ease I was and I am with Dr. Morales and Ian. They are incredibly kind, patient, understanding and very easy to talk to. We were chatting during the procedure like we were sitting in their living room Hanging out.

I have been told I have a high tolerance to pain. As a young man I ran cross country and got the school record. Chad said I ran from inside my head not my 5’8” frame. Not really a runners body. I have had 3 rotator cuff surgeries. My physical therapist told me During the long recovery I clearly block out pain. I felt absolutely nothing! The numbing shots. I have had more painful shots in other areas of my body. During procedure only felt the right of the shots going in. No pain. Again this is just my experience. And I will say that again I am just telling everyone about my experience from my pint of view. Everyone will have there own experience.

It took about an hour and it was all done. Is that all there is to 22 cc’s of PMMA? I had 10 cc of 30% and 12 cc of 10%. They showed my the package and o have the stickers on a sheet of paper from the PMMA. The lot number, manufacturer, etc….. All very legit!

Ok not I will try to send some pictures. I am not really good at this so I will do my best. Ian took photos but he will send me as soon as he has time as they are rather busy. He is absolutely Dr Morales other hand. I would rather him spend time in the procedure and not worry about photos right now. I have my own. That is what I will send.
Attachments:

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709879

Sorry I am trying to figure out how to put text with the photos I will send. The most recent 2 are showing Flaccid and Erect. Sorry guys I need to take a class on this. Lol!

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709880

Here are some photos post the procedure on Tuesday at 3:30 pm.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709881

So far it’s looking great man! I knew you’d like Dr Morales and Ian.

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709882

Thanks StoneMalone! I feel like a new man! So far I have not once of regret. Let’s see how the rest of the healing goes but this far I wish I had done this years ago! Ian said it is looking really good. Next 6 weeks will be the test. Thanks for your support!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stonemalone

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709883

Here are some photos from yesterday. I am obviously right out of the gate on this. I am 6” Girth at head and mod shaft. Slightly bigger at base. The injection sights have closed as of today. Ian told me drink tons of water and I can moisturize as I have very dry skin. Tijuana way colder than playa del Carmen.
Attachments:

Is that all there is? 1 year 4 months ago #1308709893

Well this will officially be my first post after signing into this site. Just wanted to give you kudos on what seems to be an excellent procedure and props on sharing your story! Wishing you the best in recovery and any future PE endeavors! Cheers to new beginnings!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream