Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Skiman's Surgimend Journey

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713424

• KV87
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi skiman, how much EG you gained? hope you are doing well

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713427

• skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 16
Hi KV87,

It has been a while since I measured, but I gained at least an Inch,

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 8 months 1 day ago #1308713773

skiman wrote: Hi KV87,

It has been a while since I measured, but I gained at least an inch,

Give them the erect photo to put them out of their misery :P after 9 months your the guy at the finish line to show the goods ! I have to wait 4 and half weeks still for any hopes to show an erect picture. And that's scary for me to wait that long.

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 8 months 13 hours ago #1308713780

• skiman
Lol!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713822

Screen2584 wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote:

Lnpleaeu wrote: Thank you both so much for the detailed answers. I have put in the request for the consultation and the office has not been reaching out to me yet. I might try to call then tomorrow on my day off. I also have put in a request for 2 weeks off. I also have 2 days off in a row weekly so i can always flight back to remove the stitches. I have an office job so hopefully if I have to wear a Hanging or stretching device, it would not be too visible nor too complicated to remove to go pee and put it back on easily. The recovery of 6 to 8 months is a a bit frustrating but I guess everything comes with a price. Idk if I read it here or somewhere else that filler or fat injection is kinda squishy and when you are having sex, the filler can be pushed to the base and kinda stick outside. Having the surgery with Surgimend, do you guys have the same problem? Or it would be more natural looking, feeling, and functional. Sorry if the question is too personal. Perhaps, Dr. Liu will explain it better.

Again, thank you so much for the detailed responding!

Hey brother. Just wanted to offer up my experience with PMMA. I have a thread going you can read. I’m only chiming in because you stated fillers look fake or maybe bunch up with sexy and might feel squishy, etc. I can’t speak for all fillers and some of that might be true. I can speak to the PMMA filler treatment I had done in December by Avanti Derma. It’s not squishy, does not feel fake, when I’m Erect my Dick is rock hard, my veins are already back. My Dick is very natural looking and feeling. I actually am going in for round 2 next month because the results of round 1 were so great. I’m extremely happy and so is my wife. You’re recommended to not have sex for at least two weeks, but I had sex on day 6. I’m not recommending that, but I’m just saying…. I have as good or better results without having to go under the knife and endure a 6-9 month healing process. To each their own, but my goal was to achieve the safest, least invasive process with the best results. Hit me up if you have any questions. I just cringe at the thought of surgery when Avanti offers such a great result without surgery. All that said, I agree that the procedure I had done probably won’t help you with Erect length.

If someone is considering permanent filler, then I think having a dermal graft is a good choice, because if something goes wrong with the filler it has to go out through surgery anyhow.

Besides, having a dermal graft is likely to give better results. You will not have to remove it because the result was bad, but rather in the rare case there is some complications.

Honestly though, I am a bit concerned how these Dermal Grafts do long-term, for example 10-20 years. If there are some complications, it has to be removed through surgery.

Even though Dermal Grafts have been done for nearly 3 decades, it is hard to say whether they are really permanent. However, I guess the same can be said for PMMA. Who knows if the filler might have to be removed for some reason?

Second, like you wrote, surgery should not be underestimated. You have to be strong mentally to cope with it, because it is your penis, but PMMA is also permanent and for that reason any complications might be devastating.

OP wrote that he had some temporary penile retraction, which is common, but it is enough to really freak someone out who is not so strong mentally. I believe that I had some penile retraction too after the surgery, and it gave me a lot of anxiety.

My point is: I believe it is a much better idea to start with HA, and if someone feels that they want to up their game, they can consider surgery or PMMA later. In my opinion, first-timers should not be encouraged to get surgery or permanent fillers. Androfill wrote it recently on the forum that they strongly discourage first-timers from having Ellanse.

Finally, I want to say that Dr. Liu has a treasure trove of information on his website. I wish another Q&A could be done with him.

Well said but to put everyone's mind to rest, both PMMA / HA/ Ellansé and surgical methods like Alloderm / Surgimend and Megaderm can all give you great results as long as you go to a reputable and competent clinic/practitioner. And here meaning, "PhalloBoards" you can get the launch pad for your best options and base your selections on your location, type of enhancement, budget and your expectations.

Fillers can offer you great results with much less down time from healing up and back into sex. But some people like my self opted for surgery, in my case because I wanted to keep things as biocompatible+permenant as possible and also I am not looking for ridiculous size gains. With fillers I have seen what some people can achieve and its pretty nuts, but its their choice. I personally didnt wan't to get addicted to being a "SIZE KING" Surgical methods tend to take long to heal but they also satiate that tendency to go back for "More and More".

But yeah waiting to heal is definitely not a perk, but it sure is a good breaking system for protecting you from your self basically a reality check if you will that just a "little bit more" might not always be the answer. I will say this... I have seen many GREAT journeys on this website with very happy ending and results and really good for them! And some guys that had really awesome results with fillers but just didn't stop while they were ahead... and went from amazing looking cocks with really nice Girth and great esthetics to the absurd and abnormal. Try not to be that guy. Honestly no woman NEEDS a 7 Inch Girth Cock. It is just my opinion obviously but having a 6 -6.4 Inch Cock puts you in that 1% group for a reason. It is a very high achievement... just some really rough math's but if the world population is 7 billion... and you have 6 Inch Girth puts you in the 1%...that means 70 million and now divide that by 2 because lets say half the world is women (its more btw) you are 1 of 35million men on this planet with that Girth....and to be quite honest your more like 1 in 20 million or so once you include other factors. Its enough....

At the end of the day the grass will always be greener for various reasons for various people.

Main thing is to think long and hard before going through with something, spending too much time worrying "after the fact" and regretting things you do in life sucks right? It is very important to put logical limitations on everything you do otherwise you will be going in reverse/zig zags your whole life in fog with out lights and that is not a fun place to be.

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713887

• Tyl2704
  • Thank you received: 2
@skiman
Would you be able to share a before and after pic now of flaccid and erect?
That would be extremely beneficial and help calm some nerves I would imagine.
Speaking for myself, I'm still a bit trepidatious about the procedure...so seeing hard proof of a successful increase would be really great :)

Thanks!

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713889

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7
Don’t want to speak on Skiman’s behalf BUT I’m not sure if you’ve been following the surgimend news? If you’re thinking of the very same procedure Skiman had then you’re out of luck.
The material used for his augmentation - surgimend - is no longer available. There was a recall and the earliest estimates of it being back in use is a year+ or longer.
One of the two doctors who used it in his surgeries does not believe it’ll ever be back.

He said it’d make more sense for the manufacturer to come up with a new version of surgimend as opposed to testing, and retesting the existing material. Apparently FDA is very strict whenever recalls occur.

Skiman is a very lucky guy and might be one of the last ones who had surgimend implanted.

Alloderm, fat, Belladerm/PMMA, and other fillers are the only options left.

Just wanted to make sure you’re aware of the surgimend situation.

Several users have had alloderm and you might want to check in with them.

Good luck to you..

Last edit: by 123abc.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713890

• Tyl2704
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm aware, and yea Alloderm would give very similar results.
So seeing his outcome would still be greatly beneficial

Wish I could have gotten Surgimend, but oh well

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713893

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7
Same..

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713901

• skiman
Hi Tyl2704,

I’ve posted lots of pictures, and nothing really has changed since last time I posted pictures. It is always good to be careful and informed before getting any procedure done. Recovery does take a while, but I still feel that the procedure is worth it. I am still pleased with my results, and I have not lost any of the gains. If anything, I may have actually gained more due to the collagen build up. Please feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions or concern you’d like to discuss.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715018

• skiman
Today was my one year anniversary of having the procedure done. As luck would have it, I had an appointment with Dr. Liu today for a touch up, and to discuss what to do about the Surgimend not fully softening yet. First, the touch up. I got 2ML Bellafill and 4ML Bellafill/HA (total 4ML Bellafill, 2 ML HA) in the area behind the glans. I had started getting some shrinkage in that area and Dr. Liu felt it would look better if we added some filler. The procedure took less than an hour and Dr. Liu was happy with the result. I'll add some pictures after my penis settles down in a couple of days.

We decided to not do any thing with the Surgimend for the moment. It turns out that the cortisone could possibly dissolve the Surgimend, which obviously would not be a good result. The only time I ever really notice it is when I'm Flaccid, and I've gotten to the point where I don't really care. I don't notice it at all when I'm Erect.

Looking back at this, I'm glad that I went through with the procedure, and I'm glad I chose Dr. Liu to do it. While I don't think it had a positive or negative impact on my sex life, I am pleased with the results, and I do like having a bigger penis. I think my wife likes the increased size too. Still have to use a lot of lube too!!! If I had to do it over again, I definitely would do it again.

No further appointments scheduled at the moment, but will be staying in touch with Dr. Liu via the pMD app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 4 months 1 week ago #1308715062

the softness thing, is it palpable such that you can touch it with your hand and feel the graft and feel that it's something other than penis, OR, that you have the firmness of a semi all the time?

Detectability is a big one for single dudes, thus the curiosity.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 4 months 1 week ago #1308715067

• skiman
Visibly you can’t tell. When Flaccid I notice it when I squeeze it. Erect it is not noticeable.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream