PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Can two different products be used for round 1 and round 2

Can two different products be used for round 1 and round 2 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713949

Nah, definitely understandable on the clinics side of things. That’s why i was saying i wish there was more input from clients of Nanda’s to support his work like truckerguy provided for Youthology. The flaccids give an idea but you can’t beat that Erect confirmation.

Also, yes i watched the video and looked at the pics but the flaccids honestly left a lot to be desired in my opinion. Some of em look better than others as is expected but it doesn’t seem as if the 10 syringes go as far as I may have previously expected coming from witnessing truckerguy and a few others results. I have to imagine when Erect it’s even less as it’ll be stretched. Maybe I’m mistaken or have too high expectations but although $4500 is considerably reasonable, at that price point I’d hope for close to .5 inches of added Girth.

You’re the delegator here and have seen plenty before and afters, does that seem unreasonable based on your level of expertise and experience? I know size plays a factor in how much Girth can be added per syringe or trip but at an average (not technically “average”) size of maybe 6-6.5 inches, does that sound unreasonable or overzealous in terms of expectations?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Aaron254.

Can two different products be used for round 1 and round 2 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713950

Aaron254 wrote: Nah, definitely understandable on the clinics side of things. That’s why i was saying i wish there was more input from clients of Nanda’s to support his work like truckerguy provided for Youthology. The flaccids give an idea but you can’t beat that erect confirmation.

Also, yes i watched the video and looked at the pics but the flaccids honestly left a lot to be desired in my opinion. Some of em look better than others as is expected but it doesn’t seem as if the 10 syringes go as far as I may have previously expected coming from witnessing truckerguy and a few others results. I have to imagine when erect it’s even less as it’ll be stretched. Maybe I’m mistaken or have too high expectations but although $4500 is considerably reasonable, at that price point I’d hope for close to .5 inches of added girth.

You’re the delegator here and have seen plenty before and afters, does that seem unreasonable based on your level of expertise and experience? I know size plays a factor in how much girth can be added per syringe or trip but at an average (not technically “average” size of maybe 6-6.5 inches, does that sound unreasonable or overzealous in terms of expectations?

To be honest I think the flaccid results are pretty stellar with Dr. Nanda, even the first photo shows a dramatic increase with 10 syringes. I'd be surprised if he didn't have somewhere between 0.4-0.6" (erect) gain in his 10 syringe photo. Also, some of the other photos were more of the grow-er types, so the enhancement may be more prominent in the erect state.

A 0.5" gain in circumference is HUGE. Depending on your starting size, you could easily jump a condom bracket or two. The price is definitely reasonable given Bellafill's notoriety for being pricey in general. And when you consider the reality that you won't have to pump and clamp and stretch your penis for 3 years in hopes of ever gaining any circumference, here you're presented with a permanent, natural looking & feeling increase in girth, painlessly in under an hour... that's confidence-boosting, for some men even life-changing, if not priceless.

What's important to note are that gains can vary person-to-person. This is because the processes of collagen deposition, elastin formation, and fibrosis all depend on each individual's unique physiology. This is why Clinics often will provide you a range of what to expect based on volume injected, rather than any set guarantee.

I'll use a hypothetical example: a Clinic like Avanti Derma typically tells you to expect 0.5"-0.75" after your first appointment based on the averages of past patients. Let's say you have three men of nearly identical penis shape & size, using identical volumes of PMMA. Then let's say the following results are: 0.44" ; 0.62" ; and 0.79". As you can see, the first result is ever so slightly under the range, but not significant enough for them to be expected to reimburse you, the second gain is flat right in the middle, and the third was better than expected. Other than you being significantly under their projected range (like a 0.2" gain ought to come with a complimentary re-do), those hypothetical results wouldn't be abnormal.

I should point out the 0.5"-0.75" range that Avanti Derma predicts isn't based on "10 Bellafill Syringes." They use Linnea Safe and typically measure per milliliter, so please don't use this comparison with Dr. Rupeka or Dr. Nanda, it would be apples & oranges for the purposes of predicting gains. I used this example to illustrate that your expectations of a 0.5" gain is as much to do with your own immune response as it is the volume injected (dictated by a range determined from an average of previous patient results).

Also, there are reasons to believe other factors may be at play that have a direct or indirect impact on your gains: age, smoking, diet, among others things. It was very recent that I came to learn UV can expedite the degradation of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), so using tanning beds would be a routine you'd have to suspend if you went that route. I know some guys take collagen supplements, to what extent they help lacks enough sample size or scientific rigor to know for sure. Even PRP is offered by some Doctors who make a valid point of saying "at best, its healing and growth factors can maximize your results - and at worst, does nothing and doesn't possess any complication risk, so why not give it a shot?"

I do not know if Dr. Nanda (or Dr. Rupeka for that matter) provide an estimated range for 10 syringes, but I would certainly ask if I were you. Again, they aren't likely to guarantee how much change there will be in circumference, but they can give you a high confidence of what range to expect.

Also, and very much worth noting, if you don't achieve 0.5" (but close to it), you'll simply need less mL's/cc's on a follow-up visit, meaning even less cost than before. Besides, follow-up visits with PMMA are almost always inevitable due to the nature of collagen deposition and the manifestation of (usually) minor aesthetic irregularities (that are easily correctable).

To be frank, both Dr. Rupeka and Dr. Nanda are relatively new on the PhalloBoards (but not necessarily new to male enhancement). As you can see, despite both of them having many patients, very few reports have surfaced. Want to know why? Because most men rather not share their experiences (unfortunately), which explains why 90%+ of my traffic never post once. They come, do their research, book an appointment, and go on with their lives. If you are wondering why you see a lot of Avanti Derma or Rejuvall posts, it's because they've been around for years, which allowed more time to produce the available (voluntary) content that is here today. In all likelihood, in 2 to 4 year's time there will be more Dr. Nanda and Dr. Rupeka patient reports, but as of now we're at the mercy of those who choose to pay it forward back to the community.

I've actually began contemplating on whether or not I should encourage Sponsors to provide additional incentives for members to post reviews or even ratings (at minimum). The reason I haven't in the past is that I didn't want to encourage or tempt shilling, which was a major problem in the early 2010's for the PhalloBoards, and one of the greatest Cardinal Sins on a site that is very "consumer report" heavy. For those who don't know the term "shilling", it's when a company or business creates fake reviews to boost clout or popularity. It's a very deceptive practice in my opinion and has actually lead to the banning of Clinics acquiring Sponsorship in the past.

I don't think there is anything wrong with a Doctor providing incentive (in any ethical form) so long as the patient reports honestly and his experiences are authentic, which includes sharing any negatives or disappointments. I may test the waters with this, because it would be nice to have more Progress Reports from the newest batch of Sponsors (in light of the fact that I know they've had PhalloBoard patients).

I ask this sincerely @Aaron254 (and not meant to be contentious), but if you were to get work done with say, Dr. Nanda for example, would you honestly post erect photos, including updates weeks & months out? Try and be honest, I know it's easy to say anything anonymously online, but think about it in all seriousness. If yes, then you're a statistical outlier, an exception to the rule really.

On Dr. Nanda's photo gallery, those are 7 patients right there, and none of them bothered posting their report (yet at least). Last I called in Dr. Rupeka's Office to see how things were, they said penile enhancement has really been picking up, but why aren't many of them posting? I bet some of them are reading this very post right now, and not that I mean to make them feel bad, but if they got satisfactory work done, they ought to share!

That's just the reality of it, most guys aren't comfortable producing Progress Reports (anonymity, privacy, stigma, embarrassment, shyness, or a straight up lack of interest or time), and it takes time and patience to see the proliferation of that kind of content. That's why we should appreciate all the guys who do progress report, as they are the most authentic sources of information for these procedures.

I also don't want to stray too far from the original topic (different products used in different rounds), but I did want to provide some perspective on your insistence on erect photos and why discrepancies exist between flaccid and erect content at present time. Feel free to respond to the question I tagged you in, but otherwise let's steer this thread back to the topic's original intent, thanks :)

Can two different products be used for round 1 and round 2 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713965

Understood. I personally feel I’d definitely pay it back and share my experiences as best as I could (Flaccid before and afters, but most certainly erects). I don’t see the reluctance honestly. I mean, this site is anonymous and we’re all better bcuz we pretty much all desire the same thing. So yeah I’d definitely provide to this space what I’m seeking and feel is missing myself in this moment. I’ve spoken with Dr Nanda once already, I may reach out again to see if he and his clinic would be interested in working something out together in this regard.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream