PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: First post, but been lurking for a decade. Finally getting PMMA @ Avanti on 7/5

First post, but been lurking for a decade. Finally getting PMMA @ Avanti on 7/5 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714994

• Girth5455
  • Girth5455's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
First 3 days for Linnea Safe are the most critical from my understanding. With the exception of the curve ball I was given in day 3, I was very disciplined with keeping the unit extended nearly the entire day.

After day 3 it was just stopping and using a restroom to adjust when I could and wearing my stealth sleeve. I massaged whenever I could as well, including through my pants and the stealth sleeve. Once home, I took a bath using the hottest water I could stand and used a rolling pin to keep things as smooth as possible. As many have said, the heat makes a ton of difference.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

First post, but been lurking for a decade. Finally getting PMMA @ Avanti on 7/5 2 months 1 week ago #1308715883

Girth5455 wrote: 6 month update:

New stats:
EG:5.5” a gain of 1-1.25”

Flaccid hang is a solid 4.5” now.
Erect length is unchanged.

Great result, @Girth5455 ! Especially for rd 1. Also, a full inch to inch and a half gain is stellar. How much of 10% and 30% did you receive?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream