Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Odoubles PMMA journey

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713079

• Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 20
I doubt most guys are growers. Check other folks' threads on here. Some folks are really blessed with length but are lacking Girth. In my case, I've got Girth and am lacking length. But I'm too afraid to go under the knife for lengthening, especially when I've read that those permanent gains aren't as beneficial, i.e. the risk is not as great as the reward.
And almost all accounts I've read on here about post-Girth enhancement see the Flaccid gains as a positive. Some guys don't really care about it but I do. Especially because I'm a Grower and I deal with retraction almost all day, and now because I'm stretching it all day except for bedtime, my member hangs almost twice as long as before. It's not that I want people to notice my Flaccid Dick, it's more about the package that protrudes out a lot more than before. I know that the bulge right now is somewhat because of my nutsack being swollen, but if my nuts hang fuller for longer periods, along with my Cock also Hanging longer, I think that's a plus for me because I have the appearance of a bigger genital area - something I've never had before. And that leads to me gaining more confidence, which I know a lot of folks on here have talked about gaining. And I'm going to say that without a doubt, that's one of the things most guys on here are looking for - just my opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713080

I'm now starting penile traction for the first time. Have never done any stretching of any kind before. It's backed up by science although I'm wondering if it also lengthens your urethra.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713081

Odouble wrote: I doubt most guys are growers. Check other folks' threads on here. Some folks are really blessed with length but are lacking Girth. In my case, I've got Girth and am lacking length. But I'm too afraid to go under the knife for lengthening, especially when I've read that those permanent gains aren't as beneficial, i.e. the risk is not as great as the reward.
And almost all accounts I've read on here about post-Girth enhancement see the Flaccid gains as a positive. Some guys don't really care about it but I do. Especially because I'm a Grower and I deal with retraction almost all day, and now because I'm stretching it all day except for bedtime, my member hangs almost twice as long as before. It's not that I want people to notice my Flaccid Dick, it's more about the package that protrudes out a lot more than before. I know that the bulge right now is somewhat because of my nutsack being swollen, but if my nuts hang fuller for longer periods, along with my Cock also Hanging longer, I think that's a plus for me because I have the appearance of a bigger genital area - something I've never had before. And that leads to me gaining more confidence, which I know a lot of folks on here have talked about gaining. And I'm going to say that without a doubt, that's one of the things most guys on here are looking for - just my opinion.

My short reply - I disagree with most people on surgery opinions. Mainly due to the fact that I think if most people put in a lot of work they will have good results. i am proof of that. BUT yes, every one is different. The con": how much results someone will have is hard to say, so that will always be an unknown. For me - I went in to the procedure with the mind set that " how ever it goes, I'm just fine with a much larger Flaccid " that way, all else is a bonus. And I truly mean & meant that. I was going to be happy either way. A lot people do not agree with this logic or mindset. I will continue to say that: if you are willing to put in a shit load of work post surgery, then it could be a good thing for the perosn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Odouble

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713100

• Odouble
Hi,

Just wanted to share updates on day 5. Here are some pics of forcing an Erection. I’m taking 10ml of talafadil too, along with my ibuprofen and the prescribed Tamsulosin and Cefalexina from Avanti Derma.
I still have some swelling in my nut sack and below my head and it’s gone down some but not completely. I’ve been feeling really antsy about this and have to continue to remind myself to take it day by day and just trust the process. I noticed the swelling tends to flare up when I’m seated too long like at mealtime so I have to constantly adjust and find a position to relieve the pressure. I also learned that I initially thought moving around in compression shorts while wearing the weight would help with reducing the swelling but that might not be the case for me at least.
On the plus side it feels heftier and hangs fuller and I really do hope I achieve great gains and am mostly uniform when the collagen starts building these next 3 weeks or so. If I could at least gain a half Inch and maintain a mostly smooth and uniform look on my first round, I’m a happy man. I’ve been putting in work still on day 5, although I think the materials settled for the most part. There are some indents as I highlighted in red: I did my best to press and roll those out since I first noticed them on day 3 but I think it’s already settled.

Wish me luck as I enter week 2 next week.

If I haven’t mentioned it, I have vitiligo, so please escude the white spots on my brown skin. It’s just a skin disorder and nothing more.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713106

I can BARELY notice those indents. Great looking work, on your part and the doc. haha.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713111

• Odouble
Hi,

Just checking in on day 6. I’m happy to report that most of the swelling has gone down. While I can still sense a kind of soft and firm/squishy material that is likely fluid between my nuts, it’s definitively less noticeable and less hefty.

I took some measurements to check my length and also Erection gains below the head (around my circ scar), at the center, and at my base, and I’m measuring around 5 3/4 inches, 6 inches, and 6 1/2 inches, respectively. I did use a ribbon so as to not press into my Cock too hard and re-measured a few times. Let’s see how much I lose and then regain these next couple of weeks. I truly hope that when the collagen starts forming it will form smoothly. I also hope I maintain this beefiness after 6 weeks. This hang is definitely a confidence booster.
Attachments:

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713142

• Odouble
Hi,

Checking in on day 7. I’m still at 6 inches Girth mid shaft when Erect. I noticed that I didn’t retain the filler above my circ scar, which I expected based on what others have reported. It’s not bad but just unfortunate. You can’t really see it when Flaccid but you can when I pull the skin back and especially when Erect.

I also know folks on here have reported losing their initial gains the first couple of weeks and to expect a roller coaster of gains and then losses and then gains. Will I continue to lose these gains after day 7 or are they permanent and will I continue to grow from here? I’m a bit worried as 6 inches Girth mid-shaft is already hefty from just my 1st round. I was hoping to reach around 6 inches Girth in 2 rounds and ease my wife into it but wow. I’m not sure yet if it’s a blessing or curse and how my wife’s vagina will react to it. I started with 5.2 inches mid shaft but could get it to 5.5 with a Cock ring on, which my wife usually enjoys most.

Also, I’ve been wearing my ball weight when I walk and then switching to my Zen Hanger all day stretcher with a suspender wrapped around my knee while I sit at work. I’ve been alternating between the ball and zen Hanger and I’ve only taken it off when I pee, shower, or go to bed. I have another 5 weeks of this consistency to follow through and it’s a lot but I know worth it. If I can keep my length and also hope that I don’t end up with many lumps I’m a happy man.

I’m really hoping the vets on here can chime in with their experiences.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713143

My experience is that you continue to lose the first 2 weeks. I remember my penis was still quite big the end of the first week. It did not even fit into the traction device. I have not measured or anything but it's just an observation with the naked eye.

Last edit: by Concelhaut.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 1 week ago #1308713163

It took me about 2 weeks for the swelling to subside. I stayed at that Mark after that on both grounds personally.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 1 week ago #1308713167

• Odouble
Thanks @buckeye1 and @Concelhaut . I'm on day 11 now and am holding at about 6 inches mid-shaft erect. I think for the most part, all my swelling has gone down. I think if I can stay here I'm happy.

I'm also beginning to notice that the indentation on my right side is more pronounced when flaccid. Ian said I should still be massaging at least once daily to ensure smoothness/checking for lumps. But I'm curious if that even matters since the material's already set by now (at least that's what I'm assuming).

I massaged it while erect and flaccid this morning and it seems to lessen but then clumps up again over time. It's not a big problem right now, since it's far less noticeable when erect.
Did any of you experience this?
Should I go back to heating a rag and massaging that area a few times a day? I'm not sure if it makes a difference at this point.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 1 week ago #1308713254

• Odouble
Update on day 15

I’m holding at about 5.9 inches Erect mid shaft. I’m also beginning to feel small lumps and nodules around the circ ring scar. I’m following Ian’s advice about the indent and small Nodule I had on my shaft but does anyone with a similar circ scar who’s gotten PMMA have any suggestions on how to improve / minimize those little bumps? When Erect I hardly feel it but it’s definitely pronounced when I’m Flaccid.
Attachments:

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 1 day ago #1308713329

• Odouble
Update on day 22

I just measured and am at 5.75 by the glans, 5.9 mid-shaft, and about 6.1-6.2 at the base. Aesthetically when Erect, I have no lumps or nodules, although I do feel like a ridge that runs parallel below my shaft closest to my base. But I can't tell if that's a vein or a ridge. All my veins have returned and no longer have a smooth surface. Other than that I am relieved that nothing serious has shown up and I think it's because I've been so consistent with massaging and stretching.

As for intimacy, I still haven't tested it out but I know we're getting close to, so I just have to give it time.

On another note - I developed a tiny blister at the center top of my shaft right between the head and gap of the circ scar. I think it's from too much stretcthing and/or irritation from the ball weight's rubber noose. To my credit/fault - I guess I am overdoing it; I do wear it when I go for a walk, am commuting, and alternate with the Zen Hanger. Per Ian's recommendation, they say to hang at least 3 times a day at an hour a set or more. I followed the aftercare routine of doing more than recommended and I guess I've just been focused on preventing retraction. Luckily I don't have any PMMA and/or collagen formation bundled on my shaft. So I'm going to let up the consistency a bit right now and moving forward so that I could heal. And the good thing is that I installed a pulley at my desk when wfh so I can just relax and let it stretch with a low weight tension.

I was told that given my age and not taking supplements, I should be done with the process by the end of week 4. I know they say it could take up to 6 weeks, so I'll just tone the care down a bit the last two weeks. But other than that, I would say I'm regaining some sanity back in my life and am slowly coming down from the intensity of care. I think this is a one-and-done thing for me. I couldn't be more happy with the Flaccid gains and thickness gains. It is true that you could feel some small lumps/bumps/nodules when Flaccid but that's only if you're pressing down hard and bending your shaft. When the shaft fills up / engorged with an Erection, I can't feel anything and it looks mostly uniform and veiny, except thicker.

Last edit: by Odouble.

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 1 day ago #1308713330

Glad you’re doing better friend! I know lots of folks here are lancing areas with sterilized needles, just a quick input. Sterile hypo need
Es are available on Amazon and are cheap enough to keep a box on hand. How much weight are you Hanging with on the daily? I find my 2.7oz glans ring keeps me Hanging well most of the time when working etc, so I’m just wondering what weight your using ?

Odoubles PMMA journey 9 months 1 day ago #1308713333

• Odouble
Hey @Coastalcock thanks for the reply. The support really does make a difference. I'm not sure why I would need sterilized needles but I personally wouldn't inject myself with anything, I would leave that up to the professionals.

When wfh, I typically start with 1lb and see how long I could last before I begin feeling the irritation around my glans. Luckily it's usually over an hour before a bathroom break, moving around. If it begins getting irritated, I drop it down to .75lbs. I forgot to mention that my length remains at 5.75 when bone-pressed, so I haven't lost any luckily.

I used to try the clamp hanger for hours a day and would gradually get up to about 9llbs but in all the months I stuck with it, I hardly gained any length so I just gave it up. I got this 5 lb weight set from amazon and I use a pulley hanger that has a string which I tie to my Zen Hanger and it keeps me extended while I sit and work. I can upload a pic if you like.

Odoubles PMMA journey 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713533

• Odouble
37 days post PMMA. To give you a sense of a .7 gain. And to also provide some idea of what it looks like with a circ scar like mines.
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream