PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713451

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut

Hi everyone.
Im based in europe, so i think im kind of an odd duck here.
But i need digital support, since theres nothing like this in europe as far as i know.
I want opinions, something like a pat on back and a atta boy.
I have NOBODY to talk to here about this

Well, im in my late 30ies, from south asian descent, born in the carribean but living in europe.
So english not even my 4rd language so dont my mistakes.
Where i live, penile surgery is not that far due to whatever reason.
Hence my visit to turkey where its way more advanced.
But the language and cultural barriere makes things difficult.

Anyway, after looking and researching for a long time. I found a doctor in turkey and bought a whole package deal.
Flight, hospital, surgery, after care and hotel all in 1 week.

The surgery i opted for.
Vy cut, ligament 80% cut, testicle implat insterted where the ligament is cut to prevent ligament re attaching.
Alloderm ish (maybe other brand) human (cadaver) skin graft with prp with my own blood (50 vials worth), just under the penile skin sutured to the 2 main erection muscles.
Some liposuction in the pubic area.
The graft is one maybe two piece 12 centimeter and was inserted through the VY incision.
So no extra incisions, just on my pubic area, the VY invision.
Im not circumsised.

I started with
Flacid 8cm/3.14inch
Erect 16cm/6.3inch
Girth 11cm/4.3 inch?
After surgery, the same day
Flacid 12cm/4.7inch, 4cm/1.57inch gain
Erect, couldnt measure.
Girth 15cm/ 5.9inch, 4cm/1.57inch gain

It looked great the minute i woke up from general anasthesia.l even though i had a drain.

Now, as im typing this, im the 10th day since the surgery.
A few things worry me, where id like your support.

After surgery in the nights i had many extremely painfull erections.
The pain now 10th day is almost gone and the VY cut is closed but hurts to the touch, normal i think.
But what worries me is that since 5th day, just when i flew back.
My flacid gain went down.
Now its 9cm/3.54inch, still 1cm gain but not what i was expecting, is this normal? Will it flacid state become larger again along the line?
And this is what worries me the most, since the surgery my erect size has been 11cm/4.33 inch, a whopping 5cm/2inch less the before the surgery.
When i get erect i feel like its restricted.
is this normal?
Is this maybe due to the sutures of the alloderm human skin graft? Will it get better?
Girth is still the same,15cm/ 5.9inch, 4cm/1.57inch gain.
Also, i cant pull down my foreskin like i used to, forskin has a bit of oedema, but its almost impossible to pull down my foreskin.
When i pull it down it feels rigid and like something at the base/shaft of the penis is stopping it from pulling back.
is this normal? Will it get better?
Does this also has got something to do with the sutures of the alloderm human skin graft?

Due to the language barriere and poor after care, im asking this here.
I really hope you guys can give some good intel on this.

PS
Around 2 weeks ill start using a stretching device.

Thanks in advance!

drive.google.com/file/d/1xag6TJLaD6nqV-f...Q8/view?usp=drivesdk

drive.google.com/file/d/1xZAgeMpOWTx7aA1...pu/view?usp=drivesdk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Supersoaker22cm.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713462

Maybe send a message to @skiman or @SouthBay612 who had procedures similar to yours (graft implants), they may be able to share with you that the recovery process for this kind of surgery can be lengthy.

Also, thanks for sharing your report, we need more International posts/reviews.

Your penis went through an actual surgery so it now has to adapt and vascularize with the tissue graft that has been implanted, many of your concerns will likely resolve & improve in the coming weeks & months.

As long as you don't see an increase in pain, redness, swelling, or signs of infection, you should be fine and now it is a matter of a waiting game.

Good luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Supersoaker22cm

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713464

Hi!.
Thanks soo much for replying.
I will contact those fellas for sure.

Only issues i have now are that my foreskin around/over (im not cut) the glans has edema and that when i get erect my penis is around 2 inches shorter.
The erection doesnt hurt anymore, but it doesnt feel "normal"
There is no increase in swelling, pain or such, im so very gratefull for that.
As for redness, my skintone is brown, so redness is hard to see :cheer:
Also, not being able to pull down my foreskin to see my glans is also not resolved. But, since today i can pull it down juuuust a bit more. But far from normal.

Im now 12 days in since the surgery.
Also i want to say again, the graft was inserted through the vy incision in the pubic area and sutured to my penile muscles.

I started penile stretching with a device yesterday. 1h a day and building up to 8h a day.

God i hope that i at least get my pre op erect size back again.

If people want to know more or see more, feel free to ask here. I will follow up with posts if people want that.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713465

• SouthBay612
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Please post questions on my public threads
  • Thank you received: 30
Hi @Supersoaker22cm - following up from our PMs after reading your story here.

• painful erections - totally normal. Mine lasted about two weeks, with some minor pain continuing until week 4
  • your sutures will likely take a month to fully dissolve
  • edema near the glans is very common. It will come and go for several weeks. You can pinch the area right where the shaft meets the glans and it will help
  • I'm circumcised, but I think not being able to pull the circumcision skin down is probably normal. Everything probably feels 'tighter' right now. I would just give this time.

1cm flaccid gain does seem low for the lig cut, although even Dr. Liu says the results completely depend on your anatomy and what you have available to pull out. The 2 inch loss of erect length is concerning though and I guess I'm wondering how this is even possible if you do indeed have some gain when flaccid. When you say your erection feels "restricted" can you describe it more? Does it feel like a firm, full erection? Any differences when you wake up with an erection vs trying to get one during the day?

Your erection should feel like a regular 'firm' erection and if it does not you are just not getting fully erect yet. Your body is still healing and you do still have sutures in there. Dr. Liu had me doing manual stretching every day, literally stretching/pulling my penis outward, 4 times for 30 seconds, 6 times per day. This can possibly help stretch things out for you.

Be careful with a stretching device if you are only 2 weeks in unless it was prescribed by your doctor. I didn't start hanging until week 4-5 after the doctor said it was okay. First four weeks manual stretching may be better. You don't want to disrupt the Alloderm (or similar) before the scar tissue has fully formed around it and started to integrate with your body.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713466

Hi my friend I hope this makes you feel better... I had circumsiecion done in February 2023....my friend I repeat JUST circumsiecion! The doctor down played how long it would take to heal. Maybe he didn't want to worry me. So I digress a bit, my point is Just like you I started to worry because after two weeks from 18cm erect length...I was at 14 cm only but th erection felt restricted. It took me almost 2 months to get back to normal...now I am back to my nuclear missile dick at 17.6 but I have put on some weight so that is probably the cause of slightly less length. Listen to southbay it's way to soon to worry. The body takes time to heal. And also try not to get approval or relate this to a woman. You will get 0 sympathy. My wife was so annoyed at me for even bringing it up with her and kept saying how stupid I was for getting a simple circumsiecion. Give it time my big dick friend... give it time. Maybe have a really good urologist have a look when you feel up to it.

The fact that your so thick now it stands to reason it will take some time to adjust. As for the foreskin yeah that might have to get trimmed if your having issues. That's strange to me they didn't make you do it the only thing I can think of is that the doctor thought it was loose enough to adjust, but if it doesn't improve you might have to snip a bit of it off (the foreskin mean!). Either way sending you much love and wish you a speedy recovery my man! Oh and P.S. Atta boy! :)

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713478

Thank you Supersoaker22cm for posting. You are doing the right thing by expressing your concerns and asking for advice from a panel of expert doctors and patients who have had similar procedures done. I am very impressed with Southbay612 and bicboyanaconda733 for their sound advice and suggestions.
Let me address your main concerns:
1. Inability to pull the head of the penis out. This is due to swelling of the Foreskin. If there was no injection of filler or fat, after the swelling subsides it will be back to normal. However, if there was filler injected, some of it might have gone to the Foreskin and cause enough swelling in preventing the Foreskin from being pulled back. In some of these patients, Circumcision is the only way to treat this problem.
2. The Girth has become smaller on the 10th day compared to right after surgery. This is because right after there was swelling. By the 10th day a lot of the swelling has gone and therefore appear smaller.
3. The penis appeared shorter when erected. Very often this is due to “stickiness” of the tissues. Although it is very unlikely for the divided suspensory ligament to be reattached because something is put in-between the cut ends (in your case silicone ball) the cut ends of the tissues can become adherent to the surrounding tissues making it sticky and not free to move and Erection can be restricted. Also, the swelling can make the area tight and not free to move.
Scar formation can also restrict movement. The pain associated with the surgery can cause diminished Erection. All the above would get better with time. Sometimes, it may be helpful to inject a cortisone such as Kenalog to cut down the inflammation and soften the scarring.
There is also the unlikely event that the Alloderm is sutured on too tightly making it impossible for the shaft of the penis to elongate.
Detachment of the suspensory ligaments and insertion of Alloderm are very technique dependent procedures. Moreover, post-operative care is extremely important. Aggressive post-operative stretching of the base of the penis right after surgery is important to maintain the elongation of the shaft. My routine is “manual” stretching on post-op day 1 at least 6 times a day everyday for 30 days, then use a stretching device for 1-2 hours a day. The stretching devices available commercially are not satisfactory because most of them use either suction or a ring which can be harmful to the shaft after surgery. We use one that is designed by us and custom made, which specifically pull on the base of the penis without hurting the shaft.
I hope the above answers your questions. If you have more questions please write on this forum with attention to Dr. Victor Liu.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713490

Thank you so much for taking time to help me ease my mind.
In short, ill need to wait.

I cant upload pictures for some reason, so ill ad some google drive links post op to my first post

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713492

Hey dude youre so funny
Thank you so much for taking time to help me ease my mind.

About my Foreskin.
In europe and where im from Foreskin is seen as something normal.
I dont get the american craze for cutting something youre born with for aesthetic purposes.
In short by doing that men are giving women power to demand more cut dicks.

If its religion based then i respect it. But i dont support it.

I love the look (not gay) a well hung normal uncut penis.
If you have much skin overhang, thats not pretty indeed and could be cut but not neccesary.

As for me, you were completely right.
The doctor did ask me if i wanted to be cut during the surgery. I declined.
Also because turkey is a muslim country and for them its normal.

Like you said, i need to play the waiting game and hope for the best.

I really appreciate you trying to ease my suspense.

In my first post ive added some google drive links of my surgery

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713494

PhalloplasticSurgeon_DrLiu wrote: Thank you Supersoaker22cm for posting. You are doing the right thing by expressing your concerns and asking for advice from a panel of expert doctors and patients who have had similar procedures done. I am very impressed with Southbay612 and bicboyanaconda733 for their sound advice and suggestions.
Let me address your main concerns:
1. Inability to pull the head of the penis out. This is due to swelling of the Foreskin. If there was no injection of filler or fat, after the swelling subsides it will be back to normal. However, if there was filler injected, some of it might have gone to the Foreskin and cause enough swelling in preventing the Foreskin from being pulled back. In some of these patients, Circumcision is the only way to treat this problem.
2. The Girth has become smaller on the 10th day compared to right after surgery. This is because right after there was swelling. By the 10th day a lot of the swelling has gone and therefore appear smaller.
3. The penis appeared shorter when erected. Very often this is due to “stickiness” of the tissues. Although it is very unlikely for the divided suspensory ligament to be reattached because something is put in-between the cut ends (in your case silicone ball) the cut ends of the tissues can become adherent to the surrounding tissues making it sticky and not free to move and Erection can be restricted. Also, the swelling can make the area tight and not free to move.
Scar formation can also restrict movement. The pain associated with the surgery can cause diminished Erection. All the above would get better with time. Sometimes, it may be helpful to inject a cortisone such as Kenalog to cut down the inflammation and soften the scarring.
There is also the unlikely event that the Alloderm is sutured on too tightly making it impossible for the shaft of the penis to elongate.
Detachment of the suspensory ligaments and insertion of Alloderm are very technique dependent procedures. Moreover, post-operative care is extremely important. Aggressive post-operative stretching of the base of the penis right after surgery is important to maintain the elongation of the shaft. My routine is “manual” stretching on post-op day 1 at least 6 times a day everyday for 30 days, then use a stretching device for 1-2 hours a day. The stretching devices available commercially are not satisfactory because most of them use either suction or a ring which can be harmful to the shaft after surgery. We use one that is designed by us and custom made, which specifically pull on the base of the penis without hurting the shaft.
I hope the above answers your questions. If you have more questions please write on this forum with attention to Dr. Victor Liu.

Wow Doctor Liu, i feel honored you took your time to try to help me and feel better about my situation.
I really respect that.
And you also read my first post fully and thoroughly.

I did not receive any filler.
They explained to me that they needed to take 50+ vials of blood and extract plasma (i guess) a few hours before surgery to grow a culture to suture between alloderm (or some other brand but it was human cadaver skin graft).
The doctor told me it would help to build blood vessels faster and thicken my penis permanently in an organic way without using products that could cause my rejecting it or forming weird lumps.

Im now going in my 14th day after surgery.
My Girth has become bigger, now 17cm/6.7inch.
Maybe thats because of some (Foreskin) edema. But i never went below 15cm/5.9 Inch Girth.

I still have the short Erect length.
I indeed got a silicone testicle placed between my cut ligaments.
I thought the same that it should not be the ligaments re attaching.
You explaining the possibilities of why my Erect length is shorter now gave me some peace of mind, again thank you for that.

I also read that it takes a few months for the alloderm become one with your body.
In my understanding, that should mean it will become more loose and thus (i hope) make my Erect size come back to its original size.
what are you thoughts about this, if i may ask?
I dont have have alot of swelling around the base of the penis, i do have some VY scar swelling though and offcourse the Foreskin.
I do have some Erection pain but not as much as the first week.
I sometimes almost cried in bed, during the night, during my erections, bacause it was THAT painful. And im not allergic to pain.
Trying to think about wrinkly old grannies to subdue my Erection.

Its pretty hard to catch and hold the head of my penis. So i use a suction cup (for the head)+penis stretcher now.

I have edited some before and after google drive picture links in my first post.
Feel free to watch.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713515

It will take some time for the alloderm to be incorporated into your own tissue (up to a year)
The adhesions are just scarring and it also will take time to soften. Typically the body heals by first forming scars which then remodels and "mature" over time. It is important for you to help the remodeling and maturation of the scars. The initial building up of scars takes up to several months and the remodeling takes another few months. The total time normally takes around 6 months but it can be longer. This is the reason why stretching should be started as soon as possible, in the case of my patients, I start them the next day after surgery. This process should go on for several months (up to 6 months or longer) The remodeling will yield to manipulation (stretching)
So my suggestion to you is to keep doing the stretching manually (with your hands) as well as with the stretching devices.
What I told you is based on typical patients and not to you in particular. So before you do anything differently you should first ask your own doctor in Turkey.
Best wishes to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bicboyanaconda733

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713518

Wow very interesting info, I had no idea stretching was necessary with alloderm engraftment for those who didn't opt for ligament cut, I assumed that plenty of sex (the thrusting and pulling) and repeated rock hard erections would eventually do the trick over time in bringing things back in to place in terms of length. Not knowing this or being told due to language barrier or lack of info, could make things quite uncomfortable for someone in the future in terms of the "end game result". Kind of naughty of this turkish doctor not telling Supersoaker22cm this info, there is no excuse for that! Lucky he found a kind doctor on this forum to explain that!

This is the first time I have heard that it was important or even mandatory to stretch to prevent the penis from staying short. But it totally makes sense, just kind of shocks me that I didn't realize it by my self. Dr Liu is kind of my hero right now! nice save Doc! heart

Dang back to the drawing board for me, again... :blink:

Last edit: by bicboyanaconda733.

My turkish journey with (human) alloderm prp and Vy ligament cut 8 months 1 week ago #1308713650

Attebtion in turkey we have at the Moment not real good Phalloplasty klinik,only golddigger turist doctors with old bad techniques ,attention wait we check turkey at he moment, i search for a etik moral real help doctor in europe,before make ligament cut or other shit bad techniques in turkey or Romania or germany,then we dont have good doctors at the moment in europe for invalide penis...

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream