PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 7 months 1 week ago #1308714044

lvhatrick wrote: I wrote this reply on another thread that was older my apologies if this is duplicated.
I have a procedure scheduled the second week of October. Dr. Zimmerman (Las Vegas “the dicdoc”). I found this coummunity by dumb luck and have read several threads. After reading several of the threads I had talked myself out of going forward with this but after this thread I genuinely find myself excited. My question is this a typical result/recovery or are the other 20 threads that seem to be filled with problems the typical result. I’m really curious in the recovery process. Thanks.

Dr. Zimmerman really blew up on Social Media by using a clever moniker and using props (like oversized cucumber, carrot, or eggplant plushies) along with innuendos to briefly describe different kinds of procedures. That's sort of how he was able to get around the phallic-stigma that most Clinics face when advertising penis enlargement (if you think nipples are a "no-no" on mainstream platforms, imagine how naughty a penis must be, an instant ban!). I'll give him credit, I haven't heard of him prior to last year despite being familiar with every "name in the game", and he's now sitting with a ton of TikTok followers (although TikTok is probably the least desirable Social Media Platform to advertise PE due to its demographic makeup).

I had talks with his Office regarding potential Sponsorship, but after they had informed me that they were going to eventually offer the Penuma Silicone Implant (now being rebranded as "Himplant"), I politely discontinued communication. I'm not condemning Dr. Zimmerman for his decision to consider Penuma a.k.a. Himplant, since he simply may not have been privy to all the negative reviews out there, and last I checked, his website doesn't seem to mention Penuma or Himplant (unless I am blind as a bat). If it turns out they took my sincere advice to avoid Dr. Elist's creation (Penuma/Himplant), then good on them.

Anyways, without getting side-tracked since this is someone else's Progress Report, I will say that there are hundreds and hundreds of reports spanning a decade, so start here, but you can go to the older iteration of this site PhalloBoards 2.0 and read even more on what to expect with recovery, results, etc.

Dr. Rupeka > Dr. Zimmerman any day. Yea that's easy for me to say because he's this site's Sponsor, but he's also the leading injector of Bellafill worldwide, which I find more impressive than a TikTok Influencer when it comes to the fate of my penis. Again, no knock on Dr. Zimmerman, just food for thought.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSID 7 months 1 week ago #1308714045

Lj05 wrote: Hey if you are going the HA filler way there another doctor in vegas i used and im happy with results from the phallonfill team he probably cheaper too as well lipo sculp in the north west i was gonna use that doc u are going too but i didnt wanna pay 500 for consultation plus there so many mix reviews online how was you consultation

Please be mindful of grammar, spelling, and punctuation when posting. I can excuse a few errors but your post is almost incomprehensible. What does this have to do with Dr. Rupeka or Truckerguy?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

MY filler Journey - DR.Rupeka 1 Year later UPDATE - PICS INSIDE 7 months 1 week ago #1308714151

Thank you so much for all your replies and for hosting this site. It’s an extremely important and valuable tool for anyone who is really putting a lot of thought into this like I am. This is not a money issue for me at all and disposable income leads to bad decisions. I think that most people that consider procedures like this, especially when they are “normal” in size and Girth, like me (actually larger than normal in my case) this is disposable income type of thing.

Thanks again.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream