PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FREE HA Procedure Including One Additional Free Touch-Up Appointment!

FREE HA Procedure Including One Additional Free Touch-Up Appointment! 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713565

Dr. Shafer is looking for one individual to partake in a Documentary Episode about his S.W.A.G. procedure, which involves girth enhancement using Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections. The patient would need to do an interview and have his procedure filmed too (which will show the penis). The individual's face can be blurred out per request and can be given a pseudonym as well.

The procedure itself will be free, including one additional touch-up round (also free). There will be no additional compensation from my understanding (but for perspective, a full procedure + touch-up is well over $10,000 at a Manhattan Clinic).

My understanding is that Volux or Voluma are the HA brands available, however I'm not sure if this procedure has a specific brand designated for the Documentary, or if it's at the patent's discretion. This is something you can further inquire if you end up becoming their Documentary patient.

There is a criteria list for eligible candidates:
  • At least 21 years of age.
  • Non-smoker.
  • No active STDs.
  • Circumcised.
  • No Peyronie's or Marked Curvature.
  • No previous penile enhancements of any kind.
  • Preferably a show-er (not grower) flaccid type (minimum of 3 inches flaccid length and 5.5 inches erect length).

To those who may feel some of the conditions seem too selective, you have to keep in mind this is going to be featured in an actual production, so like all films, shows, and documentaries, ideal casting is important.

For those with serious interest, please send your email, phone number, both flaccid & erect photos to the following email address --> This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (please put DOCUMENTARY CANDIDATE in the subject line to make his life easier please, it would be most appreciated).
Any Social Media (like Instagram) is a plus. This is Dr. Shafer's personal assistant and very pleasant to deal with, but he's also a busy man, so I want to emphasize once more that those who have time flexibility, commitment, and a genuine desire to get girth enhancement performed by a prestigious Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon at no cost need only apply.

While I didn't mean to save this for last, all the necessary information I needed to post to this recruitment eligibility arrived last minute, informing me that they would like to have someone selected by the end of next week and the procedure sometime in September. I believe they are also looking for prospects independent of the PhalloBoards, so if you are one of the types who are either (1) on the very top of the fence about getting work done and/or (2) have been budget restricted for this type of spending but meet all the aforementioned requirements -- THIS IS FOR YOU! APPLICANTS WILL FILL UP FAST, SO GET ON IT ASAP!

And for those who don't know much about Dr. Shafer, here are some quick links to check out:

Dr. Shafer's S.W.A.G. Procedure

Major & Popular Publications mentioning Dr. Shafer and/or his S.W.A.G. Procedure

A mini-FAQ answered directly for PhalloBoards Members

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
The topic has been locked.

FREE HA Procedure Including One Additional Free Touch-Up Appointment! 7 months 58 minutes ago #1308714238

• Danpe
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 9
Can I apply if I’ve already been a client?

FREE HA Procedure Including One Additional Free Touch-Up Appointment! 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714270

My sincere apologies, I thought I had this post removed - they have already found their Candidate Patient. I'll have this locked now.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream