• Page:

TOPIC: Phallofill Indy my Journey

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 1 week ago #1308713664

• ManyRed
  • ManyRed's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
I recently Had my fist Session with PhalloFILL in Indianapolis. I will be Documenting my journey here. I haven’t posted before; but have read a lot of peoples posts. I know how much it helped me make the decision, so I will report here to help the group.

I’m not very technical on measuring etc. as I just have a garment tape. But I’m starting at

4” Girth Soft
5” Girth Erect.
6.25” Length Erect. Front the top.

Largest point closer to base.

Will follow up with my journey prep and expectations and expierence before and after my 1st session. But I will say, so far very happy.

-MR
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 1 week ago #1308713666

• ManyRed
Prior to getting my fist session or even deciding on what to get I found the live streams and video of PhalloFILL. That helped a lot. Honestly I had no idea technology had gotten this far. After seeing what was possible. I found a few different places including this one where people discuss getting filler injections etc. not having that much expierence, on different fillers. I settled on HA as I have some friends and family that have used HA for other parts of their body.

I contacted the support and it was really easy to get information.

My only hesitation was cost. It is NOT cheap. Knowing you will need around 20 units makes the cost about 12k on the cheaper side with modest discounts. Or as much as 15k if you buy it by the cheapest options

I bought 10 to start for about 5500. Which really just helps with pricing for the additional 10. And future maintenance.

I drove up to Indy for my appointment. Checked in. Paid for my package.

They( 2 people whole time) took before pictures. And before measurements ( they took a stretched measurement. I think was 3 or 3.5.

One lady performed the procedure. Gave me 4 or 6 shots of Painkiller. Those pinched pretty good.

She performed the 6 syringe session. By doing 3 per side of my penis. Didn’t feel a thing. Took maybe 15 minutes.

They gave me a silicone sleeve and plastic penis Top to wear. I am still wearing it.

Setup my initial appointment cost $200 which. Tbink is because people cancel and it comes off total owed

It has been a week. And I am happy with results.

I am roughy 5.5 Erect now.
My next visit is in about 10 days. Will report once done there too.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by ManyRed.

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 1 week ago #1308713667

Glad to hear you’re having a positive experience as well. One thing though, I may be unique in this but I split my sleeve about 1.75 weeks in ( fingernail nicked it and nightly Erection split it like a banana peel. Phallo shipped me a new one but it took a few days to arrive. This caused minor migration we will corrrect on Monday. If you can , try to get two sleeves so you have a backup. I found similar sleeves on Amazon and ordered one as a spare but it doesn’t arrive until Monday so I can’t compare fit/quality yet. It ran about 14 bucks so we will see.

Looking forward to your next post!

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 1 week ago #1308713671

• ManyRed
Thanks Man. Yes one of the ladies that performed my injections mentioned they have had some rip. It probably is a good idea to have a backup.

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 6 days ago #1308713678

• ManyRed
And Right on que, my silicone sleeve has a tiny tear about 1/2 Inch up from bottom.

I emailed the rep who I schedule with to see about a new one being mailed out (as I am a few hours away)

It still works. But I’m pretty sure this tiny split. Will turn into a complete rip by tomorrow. Becuase it’s so low on base. I might just cut it off. As I have plenty to spare on what they gave me.

Side note. Measure again today and still holding at 5.5 Girth. Which is still about .5 larger than pre session.

I don’t have a premium subscription, to see other, but I will post more images after another week. Pictures I posted above were 1 week post.

Last edit: by ManyRed.

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 6 days ago #1308713684

• ManyRed
Just some more images.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 5 days ago #1308713693

• ManyRed
I ordered a new sleeve on Amazon. Also I contacted the office and they are shipping a replacement.

Mine is still functional, but for how long not sure. Seems a common thing, probably would recommend any new sessions grab an extra from the get, for the money it costs a spare sleeve should be no problem.

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 3 days ago #1308713749

My Doc at round two gave me a second sleeve without issue at round two, so when you go back, they will likely resize you anyway, ask for two .

Phallofill Indy my Journey 8 months 2 days ago #1308713768

Any more updates ? Hope all is going well!

Phallofill Indy my Journey 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713783

• ManyRed
I am now about 2.5 weeks post 1st session. I have experienced some irritation. And i think it looks a bit lumpy. Not overly happy with result as of today. Have messaged provider to see their thoughts.
Attachments:

Phallofill Indy my Journey 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713800

You might have a slight allergy to the tpe sleeve. The silicone one might do better but you’re at the last half week of mandatory anyway.

Also if you don’t get ALL the soap out and dry both your unit and the sleeve, it can add to irritation. If I’m outside working I need to clean and reapply 2-3 times daily due to sweating .

You pics look good though ( remember we are hypercritical of ourselves) and also remember , round 2 is Girth and correction , round three I’d correction and final Girth in many cases. One of the best things about HA Is being able to adapt and change to fit YOU.

Hell I’ve even considered doing PMMA “pearling”. So everyone’s goal may be a bit different

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream