PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Round 3 after almost 3 weeks of healing (Avanti Derma PMMA)

Round 3 after almost 3 weeks of healing (Avanti Derma PMMA) 8 months 1 day ago #1308713777

Greetings all

I'm almost 3 weeks of healing after round 3 of PMMA from Avanti Derma, so documenting my case here for anyone to reference.

For all 3 round at Avanti Derma, I bought the Utmost package which included:
Package with Linnea Avanti™ (PMMA)
• Up to 20cc, 10 or 30%
• PRP subcutaneous & intracavernosal
• Phallotox, Scrotox
• IPL collagen booster
• LED healing therapy
• Glans enhancement with Perfectha® (hyaluronic acid)
• Post-care package and follow up visit the next day

Prior to my 1st round at Avanti Derma, I did ligament-cut and twice alloderm grating, suffered severe infection, details as follows:

Ligament-cut & 2X alloderm grating

1st round AD:

1st Round Avanti Derma

2nd round AD:

2nd Round Avanti Derma

Instead of posting numbers, I did a graphical evolution of my round in graphs attached. *What I experience might not be what you experienced, as everyone's different, so your mileage might vary.

I've now hit 15cm in girth (6 inches) erected and in Asia, that is really huge. I have problems putting on XL condoms here now, a good problem to have!

Am very happy with my flaccid hang now, it's been a long journey since before I embarked on the penile enlargement journey, being a smaller than average guy even among asian males to being with.

If I can get it, so can you!

Last but not least, attaching my pre-op photos from before my journey started until now. Apologies in advance that I didn't have any pre-op erected photos and had to attach one with my lover - no offence!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 3 after almost 3 weeks of healing (Avanti Derma PMMA) 8 months 1 day ago #1308713779

For those interested in numbers and data after each round, I've done up a table to document each round that I've experienced. Every person is different so your mileage might vary
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream