• Page:

TOPIC: Video Request

Video Request 8 months 14 hours ago #1308713791

• NardDog
  • NardDog's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Are there any videos of those who have undergone PMMA? I feel as though video would give a far better understanding of how PMMA acts with the penis than just photos would. Could someone please share the link to this if there are any or would those who have undergone PMMA be open to sharing videos?

I think that if videos were used more on PhalloBoards, it would give a far greater understanding of what PMMA does and would also help with legitimacy of the website and the procedures as a video is more reliable in conveying reality than a photo.

Sincerely, NardDog

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Video Request 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713806

NardDog wrote: Are there any videos of those who have undergone PMMA? I feel as though video would give a far better understanding of how PMMA acts with the penis than just photos would. Could someone please share the link to this if there are any or would those who have undergone PMMA be open to sharing videos?

I think that if videos were used more on PhalloBoards, it would give a far greater understanding of what PMMA does and would also help with legitimacy of the website and the procedures as a video is more reliable in conveying reality than a photo.

Sincerely, NardDog

Glad you brought that up. I've created a Video Section with categories, three of which include some visualization of how injections are done (I'll save you the trouble and post those 3 below).

There are also other videos, including Q&As and Podcasts. Check them out if you are very much serious in considering medical male enhancement performed by qualified, experienced, and ethical practitioners from around the world.

The good news is that many of my Sponsors have committed to producing videos showing more in depth work in a Clinical setting so that you all can better see what to expect. The Video section is relatively new, and these Doctors/Clinics are relatively busy so it may take time for more videos to be added, but rest assured, they will!

(1) Animation of how the injectable phalloplasty works.

(2) Uses an animal part to simulate injection technique since sometimes YouTube will either flag or require 18+ login to view. Still informative visually.

(3) Follow this link and select the Videos tab, then scroll to the bottom 4th Video. It's (humorous) yet quite upfront with an actual penis. Shows how these needles are designed to have some "give/bend" so that they don't hurt internal tissue, nerves, or vessels when injecting.
4th Video Under Videos Tab

Again, these aren't as in depth or as long as I'd like them to be, but they are certainly educational nonetheless -- and MORE to come, stay tuned!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NardDog

Video Request 7 months 4 weeks ago #1308713809

• NardDog
Thank you, those videos are very helpful-especially the second one. I was more so asking if there have been any videos created by patients to show how the penis looks post procedure. Whilst all the photo documentation is very helpful and greatly appreciated, I feel as though videos from patients would give better detail as to how the penis looks and feels post procedure. I was just wondering if there were any videos out there of a post PMMA penis?

Sincerely, NardDog

Video Request 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713874

I would be happy to send you a video if you’ll let me know where to send it.

Video Request 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713875

If its OK to mention, I found extensive videos on YouTube via Jason Emer MD's website. While I chose to have my upcoming procedure via a sponser here I found his videos to be very helpful.

Video Request 7 months 3 weeks ago #1308713876

• NardDog
Thank you that's greatly appreciated, please could you send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713939

• moes
  • Thank you received: 15
Can you also send it to me? I'll pm you.

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713940

Here is a new video recently submitted by Dr. Nanda of Jiva Med Spa.

Click this Link to their Directory Listing and select the Videos Tab --> From there look for a Video with the PhalloBoards logo as its caption (it's neither of the two YouTube clips) and you'll get to see a bit of Dr. Nanda talking about the procedure, clips of the procedure itself, and glimpses of it post-op + wrapping.

I know it may not fully satisfy the original poster's request, but there is some freshly post-op visuals in video format, plus uses PMMA (Bellafill). If nothing else, educational :)

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713968

Sent.

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713976

Would you mind sending it to me also?

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713995

• NardDog
Thank you, that video is very helpful. It honestly looks alot better on video than picture.

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713998

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
Would you mind sending it to me also?

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713999

Email?

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714001

Check PM

Last edit: by Aaron254. Reason: Personal

Video Request 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714019

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
i wrote my email to you in a private message

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream