PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside)

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714605

Thanks for the updates Tactical. Would it be possible to see photos of it Erect to see how the eveness looks? If I were to follow suit my main concern is aesthetics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714611

Totally agree Boinkerz.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714612

Boinkerz, Are you also thinking on the FFT? What other options have you considered? What are you major question marks? I'm curious because you may have thought through an angle that I have not.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714616

I like the idea of FFT because it's more economical and permanent vs HA.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714639

I always have been of the camp that length was nice and all (mostly visually, and I suppose more optimal for certain positions), but the truth remains: Girth is King. Time and time again women will concede that the feeling of being "stretched out" or "filled up" adds extra pleasure, and this Progress Report reaffirms that.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714671

• tactical64
  • tactical64's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 18
hey here are some quick pics, probably 80-90% hard, I had been waiting for the circ scar line fluid block to clear up more but it is much better now so here we go, we are about 34 days out. I will post some with the tape measure of course. the texture when Erect is very hard, thick and meaty, perhaps less "boney" than before if that makes sense. I always thought of holding myself at full EG, as boney but decent, now it feels thick meaty and full... wife is ready for more, she was one that liked me at 5" EG with a 5.2" EG toy plus possibly another toy all at the same time, and other times just me, but Its funny now that she is like well I liked you just fine before it was all was good, but "well yes" bigger is better, I made her feel good about admitting it by making sure its obvious I did this for me not her, and that in fact it is way bigger. Now she is totally not sweating even another increase if I wanted it.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boinkerz, Bart

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714673

Looks nicely even tactical! The only spot I'm a little concerned with is below the glans to the right. Is that meant to smooth out on it's own or does that require a touch up? As far as feel goes, when you tug it does it feel like a bunch of fleshy skin shifting back and forth over the Erect penis or does it still feel abouts the same in that regard?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714675

• tactical64
The spot to the right that is a bit swollen still, is a fluid buildup caused by the surgery, the circ scar line blocks the fluid from draining from that area quickly, it is supposed to fully subside after 4-6 weeks and has reduced significantly since the procedure as evidenced in the earlier photos. There is not any squishy feel at all on the penis, it is NOT like pressing into your belly or a fatty area, it is more solid and firm both Erect and soft, the feel is very good I am 100% happy with the feeling. Nothing moves around as if its floating around it all feels real, more firm even when soft as compared to pre-procedure. The Rejuvall website documents the circ scar fluid buildup and talks about it in more detail if your interested.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boinkerz, Keith5575

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714683

• tactical64
I wrote one of the PA staff Dan some questions yesterday and here they are with the answers;

-How long after the procedure is it likely to experience the fat re-absorption before I know when what I have is what I have? Most patients will know how much fat they have retained 8 weeks after surgery, but they recommend waiting 12 weeks.

-How much longer will the penile swelling and fluid build-up take to disappear? Usually 8 weeks

-How much longer would I wait if I chose another fat grafting procedure? 6 months after the first

My measurements seem to be settling in a bit, some length has come back at least .5" or so. Girth is 6" at the base and tapers to a 5" at the circ scar and glans. Just a week or two ago I was a solid 6.5" at the base tapering to a 5.5" at the glans. The taper looks good and isn't very noticeable and actually works out well considering the glans was not enhanced, I am pleased ascetically. So for me I have about 3 weeks to 7 weeks to determine my ending size. I do feel that the length coming back explains a bit of the Girth loss.

That said if I end up about where I am now it will be a total success and will have delivered what was promised. Those that are looking at FFT need to know that everyone's body is different and fat re-absorption results may vary. When I was in the office pre-procedure we talked a lot about this, they were confident that in "most" cases absorption happens evenly and not in lumpy segments. The Rejuvall site explains some of the history behind FFT that have a bad rap and explain how the technology of the procedure has evolved to produce much better results than in the 90's and 00's

Starting FG - 3.5" average (little to no taper), not cold, not cold and wet, not shrunk to the max, normal hang
5 Weeks Post Surgery FG - 4.5", this had been at 5" just very recently
Starting EG - 4.8 - 5", often 4.8 but if well hydrated and super turned up, then 5", little to no taper
5 weeks Post Surgery EG - 6" taper to 5" with good symmetry

Wife pleased, my confidence level very high

My concerns right now, how much more will I lose in Girth before being in the safe zone? I believe I am pretty much where I will be but we will see. One of the things they tell you is that post surgery, you will be twice as big as where you will end up, what you look like then is what you will look like if you had 2 FFT procedures. So you get used to looking at your massive member for several weeks while swelling goes down, and some loss of fat occurs (usually 30%), in reality your way bigger than before but have to shrink to get there so its a mental game.

Areas where I had stiches are sealed up stiches gone, had some infection so it may take a bit for the red spot to be gone but overall no issues there. The area on my left leg where they did the lypo, has been more numb and more itchy than the right, the right is about 90% back to normal and the left maybe 75% back to normal. I can see progression on this healing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boinkerz, ou812, Keith5575

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 2 weeks ago #1308714689

Yours has really been the most insightful and informative post regarding FFT results and has been very helpful. Looking forward to your updates in the next few weeks.

Personally, my Girth measurements Erect are 6" midshaft, that tapers to 7" at the base. I've been considering FFT to make things more uniform, and this thread has been encouraging.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575

Last edit: by Boinkerz.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714707

I also went with the same procedure still going threw healing stages just very nervous hoping to get a good outcome result without any complications

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714708

BryanP1800 wrote: I also went with the same procedure still going threw healing stages just very nervous hoping to get a good outcome result without any complications

That’s awesome! What provider did you go with and have you taken any before and after photos and measurements?

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714711

BryanP,
Please any news, dates, post procedure timeline to this thread would be helpful. There is just not enough good data on FFT.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 1 week ago #1308714712

Keith5575 wrote: BryanP,
Please any news, dates, post procedure timeline to this thread would be helpful. There is just not enough good data on FFT.

I ask we be patient in this regard. We're fortunate enough men report having these procedures done at all, and the author of this thread (Tactical64) responded as recently as 3 days ago! There are some guys who haven't updated their thread in 3 months, even 3 years! So let's be appreciative he's here reporting at all.

I'm sure user BryanP will report to us if & when he's ready.

We have to understand that many men tend to post less & less frequently as time goes on because they've gotten what they wanted and are less likely to want to talk about their "Dick" all the time. How many PMMA and FFT guys from 2015 are still updating there threads here? Hardly any, if any. In other words, let's practice some patience so as to encourage future posts and not alienate contributing members (not saying you are, just a general rule of thumb).

Resume the topic at hand please.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

FFT Scheduled - Dr. Carney - Rejuvall - Q4/2023 - (photos inside) 5 months 1 day ago #1308714799

• tactical64
everyone, I will post again at the 8 week mark because as my recent post mentions, that's when "most" of us that had this procedure should see our perm result, although again they recommend a 3 month to be sure. I plan to post new pics and measurements around 10/8/23

Its a bit of a rollercoaster, the timeline from surgery to today 7 weeks later, swelling, bruising, fluid buildup, loss of fat. The doc's instructions are explicitly clear about all this and so thoughts, feelings, descriptions, and measurements prior to today are all changing over time, talk to you all soon with an update !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Keith5575

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream