PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: How to tighten loose skin after PMMA

How to tighten loose skin after PMMA 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713966

I had 3 rounds of PMMA, starting in 2013.

Everything has looked great until more recently. I have an issue with loose skin on the shaft, which has been getting very slowly worse over the years. This year I’ve been using a stretching device and have accidentally stretched my Foreskin. The excess skin makes the PMMA more noticeable, with it sometimes bunching up a bit and it can look quite un-natural when Flaccid.

I don’t want a Circumcision. My glans are too small and it would not look natural. The Foreskin helps to smooth the transition from glans to shaft, I just wish the Foreskin was ‘slightly’ smaller.

Any general advice greatly appreciated. So far I’ve been looking at skin tightening creams and home-use radio frequency devices.

And does anyone know if there is any reason I should not use a handheld radio frequency skin tightening device on my penis skin? Could it negatively affect the PMMA or the collagen around the PMMA?

I’m quite stressed about this because I’ve just started dating someone new who I really like. Thank you in advance if you can help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream