• Page:

TOPIC: Questionable Results

Questionable Results 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713994

• The-Eagle
  • The-Eagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
What’s up gentlemen, so I’ll try to keep this from being to long winded but I was hoping for some insight from the vets on here about my results. I did 10cc of Bellafill with a reputable sponsor from the boards but am doubting whether or not I actually received that amount. It’s been 4 months since my appointment and since I started with below average stats I was thinking 10cc would at least a half Inch in Girth based on my small starting size to begin with & I understand that individual results vary greatly but I doubt wether it’s even worth another round given the cost to gain ratio based on these results. Can’t help but think a lot may have been injected at the base towards the suspensory ligament due to the half Inch gain in Flaccid length. But regardless any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Pre op. Post op.
FL: 2.5 FL: 3 Gain +.5
FG: 3.25 FG: 3.5 Gain +.25

EL: 4.5 EL: 4.5 No gain -0-
EG: 4 EG: 4.25 Gain +.25
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aaron254

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by The-Eagle. Reason: Product naming

Results 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714002

The-Eagle wrote: What’s up gentlemen, so I’ll try to keep this from being to long winded but I was hoping for some insight from the vets on here about my results. I did 10cc of Bellafill with a reputable sponsor from the boards but am doubting whether or not I actually received that amount. It’s been 4 months since my appointment and since I started with below average stats I was thinking 10cc would at least a half Inch in Girth based on my small starting size to begin with & I understand that individual results vary greatly but I doubt wether it’s even worth another round given the cost to gain ratio based on these results. Can’t help but think a lot may have been injected at the base towards the suspensory ligament due to the half Inch gain in Flaccid length. But regardless any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Pre op. Post op.
FL: 2.5 FL: 3 +.5
FG: 3.25 FG: 3.50 +.25

EL: 4.5 EL: 4.5 -0-
EG: 4 EG: 4.25 +.25

First and foremost, I'm extremely certain and confident you were not duped on the volume injected, they have every reason for their patients to leave happy. Additionally, if they are a Sponsor, they know they are held to a higher standard because they have a public profile on a forum dedicated to the topic of injectable Girth enhancement. I suppose it's possible that an unintentional miscounting of syringes took place during pre-op preparation, but even this has to be a less than 1% chance (since patients are generally alert during a procedure and can see for themselves if they wanted to).

What I believe is the most likely reason for achieving gains on the lower end of the spectrum is your body's immune response to the filler, whether it was your own unique physiology at work, or external factors like smoking, drinking, indoor tanning (intense exposure to UV), or a combination of multiple factors. I will say however, of the multiple rounds of PMMA I received, I had one round that didn't seem to produce much collagen at all. So it's very possible that you may get more Girth in subsequent appointments.

10cc's is a low-to-modest amount generally speaking, you're probably going to see an upper bound of 0.5" Erect circumference gain, so a 0.25" isn't terribly unusual. And while I'm not trying to dismiss your disappointment, 0.25" in Erect gains is nothing to scoff at. You should be able to notice a thicker penis and your overall penile volume has increased in a tangible way. However, I totally get it, especially if you've followed the progress reports of other men here who have seen greater yields, you sort of expect something similar.

As for the cost to gain ratio, that all depends on how much you desire a certain thickness. For someone like myself who started similar (not identical) to your starting stats, any gain was perceived as priceless in my mind. And this was at a time where the jury was still out (circa 2011) on PMMA's efficacy both short & long term. Now we have a permanent solution to acquiring game-changing Girth in our lifetimes... something that only recently has come of age in terms of cosmetic procedures. So this decision is one you'll have to think about.

The gain in length may be due to the filler inhibiting retraction, giving you a better Flaccid length. This explains why you don't see those gains in the Erect state according to your measurements.

Speaking of your length, if you do continue to go for more Girth, my recommended goal would be 5.0" - 5.25" maximum. You'd be at a healthy endowment and according to the Trojan Condom's own website, you'd be in the Magnum range. The reason I recommend those figures (although you can choose whatever size you wish) is that you can likely acquire game-changing Girth without any significant impact on natural aesthetics. The reality is that guys under 5.5 niches length can afford to gain only so much Girth before diminishing returns (aesthetically speaking) start to kick in.

A few questions so that I may better help provide more useful advice:

(1) What was your final Girth goal when you decided to undergo this procedure?

(2) Did your Doctor (feel free to name the Sponsor if you wish) provide you a range you could expect to gain, an example like "0.4-0.6", or was there nothing of that sort? Typically Doctors/Clinics will provide ranges based on the averages of past patients, and seldom (if ever) guarantee a specific figure. This is partly due to the neocollagenesis I was talking about earlier -- a.k.a. your body's propensity to generate Girth from the presence of PMMA microspheres.

Results 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714015

• The-Eagle
  • The-Eagle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Big thanks for the reply skep, I’d prefer to leave my provider nameless as to not steer men on the forums away based solely on my results but I was told to expect about that range(0.4-0.6) from the 10cc my concern that I may have only received between 5 to 7 syringes comes from the fact that my provider said “we can only do 5 if you want mid injection” to which I replied that I would like to do 10 if it would fit for my first go around. When I called the front desk about my concerns they confirmed I paid for 10 but they were not in the room to confirm I got 10. Make no mistake I am pleased with any gains made and do not take them for granted I’m just simply confused based on my starting stats to gain ratio (Smaller = more gain) in my mind at least. My goal was to get a 1.5 Inch gain in Girth to bring me to 5.5” but if subsequent appointments continue to yield .25 from 10cc I would be slightly dissatisfied because of how much it would end up costing in the long run.

Questionable Results 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714016

To All:
Bellafill does not come in full CCs or MLs. it comes in syringes and those syringes are not completely full. They are around 80%. just FYI.

Questionable Results 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714017

Texas wrote: To All:
Bellafill does not come in full CCs or MLs. it comes in syringes and those syringes are not completely full. They are around 80%. just FYI.

Thanks for that clarification, this is correct, I believe Bellafill is 0.8 mL (effectively 80% of a milliliter) -- I probably neglected to clarify it myself because my response was aimed at providing plausible explanations for the results obtained by @The-Eagle , and I'm glad you caught it because many other fillers are standard 1.0 mL, and I sometimes forget that minor (but sometimes importantly critical) distinction.

Milliliters (mL) are equivalent to cubic centimeters (cc's), which means those 10 syringes (specifically as it pertains to Bellafill, not necessarily other fillers) are not 10cc or 10mL, despite it being intuitive (and common among other popular brands). Instead, 10 syringes are more accurately 8 mL's (or 8 cc's). This is an important distinction to make because you're actually getting 20% less of what you expected if you assumed each syringe was a whole cc/mL.

A whole 8 mL's of PMMA is on the conservative side in terms of volume injected at your first appointment, but not necessarily unusual given your starting length. Yes, your shaft's length can dictate how much volume can be injected to the extent that it doesn't sacrifice natural aesthetics. And to be frank, a permanent 0.25" gain in circumference is fairly modest all things considered.

Questionable Results 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308714020

Also worth noting that Bellafill comes in a single 20% PMMA concentration whereas Linnea comes in 30% and 10%. A typical first round at Avanti is something like 15cc of 30% and 5cc of 10%. So you're getting a lot more PMMA than 8cc of Bellafill.

There have been lots of Avanti reports over the years and .5-.75 Inch gain from a first round is pretty standard. There have only been a few Bellafill reports so it's harder to say what to expect but .25 from 10 syringes seems to be in line with what I'd predict based on AD patients.

Questionable Results 7 months 1 week ago #1308714026

otis wrote: Also worth noting that Bellafill comes in a single 20% PMMA concentration whereas Linnea comes in 30% and 10%. A typical first round at Avanti is something like 15cc of 30% and 5cc of 10%. So you're getting a lot more PMMA than 8cc of Bellafill.

There have been lots of Avanti reports over the years and .5-.75 inch gain from a first round is pretty standard. There have only been a few Bellafill reports so it's harder to say what to expect but .25 from 10 syringes seems to be in line with what I'd predict based on AD patients.

Thanks to the both of you (Texas and Otis) for picking up my slack :lol: B) , I overlooked the concentration component as well, which is even more critical in context to @The-Eagle 's situation, and this reaffirms my position that a 0.25" gain falls well within range of what is acceptable, given the facts.

Re-visiting my earlier posts, @The-Eagle may very well had a normal rate of collagen production, I may have overthought that one. Also, his erect length probably didn't play as significant a role regarding the choice to use 8cc's -- it seems that some of these Bellafill Clinics offer their Packages based on number of syringes, and I tend to forget that because Avanti Derma injects per cc based on the patient's goals + the Doctor's discretion.

As this thread has developed, I think it's becoming increasingly clear @The-Eagle 's situation is normal, and it's now more a matter of assessing future costs & benefits as he mentioned in his first post.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream