PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714086

Yes I do see your point of view here . But however I just can't see the value for money for the consumers at those prices especially long term. But as for the company Androfill you've mentioned I've not seen many positive outcomes recently with them on here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Girthman. Reason: Mistake

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714087

Girthman wrote: Yes I do see your point of view here . But however I just can't see the value for money for the consumers at those prices especially long term. But as for the company Androfill you've mentioned I've not seen many positive outcomes recently with them on here.

There are no long-term options for uncircumcised men that I can personally recommend other than surgical graft surgeries (which are considerably more expensive than injectable phalloplasty). As I've stated previously, that isn't to say injectable phalloplasty aren't viable options, but if I'm going to be very honest & transparent, I would much prefer adult circumcision if I choose the route of injectables.

As for Androfill's reviews, I'll have to dispute your assertion. North America accounts for 85%+ of my traffic. This would make the UK alone at best 10% on its best month (5%-7% on average perhaps?). Given how the ratio of people who post -vs- those who don't post yet end up getting procedures after learning about them here, is woefully disproportionate. This makes the sample size of any recent reviews highly skewed.

Have you actually read some of those recent Androfill Progress Reports? Some of them chose not to reveal photos or reply when asked for additional details, and those who did weren't always Dr. Horn patients (a lot of Androfill affiliates use Androfill for branding as a benefit, but not necessarily Androfill themselves; heck, even Upsize Clinic - California and Pollock Clinics - Canada are reputable affiliates). Androfill also had the guts to respond to many of the allegations, substantiating their claims with screenshots and their willingness to resolve outstanding issues -- providing phone numbers and real-time communication in fact.

Of course Androfill has had less than satisfactory results, ALL CLINICS HAVE, much like how every restaurant is capable of over-cooking your steak. What makes great Clinics stand out are low frequencies of aesthetic irregularity, and more importantly, their desire to rectify those irregularities in the best way(s) possible. Some of those Androfill reports have been resolved, I just wish the authors of those posts would update the site accordingly. Some guys just move on, and this is demonstrated if you review every progress report ever made (the older the post, the less frequent the updates). On the same token, I know of a couple Androfill patients who are still not completely happy with their situation either. The same can be said with other Sponsors found on this forum, so it comes as no surprise to me, and nothing that would warrant the raising of an eyebrow.

Androfill has been a long-time Sponsor and trust me, had they revealed themselves to be unethical and/or possessed high rates of dissatisfaction, I would have moved on from our partnership. Trust me when I say I wouldn't lose sleep or any significant loss in PhalloBoards' revenue in parting ways. I have turned down multiple Sponsorship opportunities in the past that would have tripled-or-quadrupled the revenue Androfill brings in, so trust me when I say this has nothing to do with with the bottom line. I stay with them because I know first hand the efforts Francis and Androfill have gone through to rectify unsatisfactory results. More times than not, most guys are quite happy. And to dispel any notions of shilling, here are some non-Sponsors in the U.K. you can consult: Moorgate, Dr. Wakil, and UK Andrology.

Phalloboards Member Damo85 even makes an interesting observation in how little public information and/or reviews there are with respect to phallo-practitioners in the United Kingdom. Among the handful of these practitioners, Androfill is the only one making advancements, expanding their brand, and leading the field as innovators of male phalloplasty in Europe -- period.

Androfill are so ahead of the game in-fact, they've employed the Hyaluronic Acid (HA) First methodology, which is now also being employed by Rejuvall (world renowned Urologists). The idea that not all penises are skin-compliant, circumcised-vs-uncircumcised, etc. So the idea is to inject a small volume of HA first to see how your shaft's dermis adapts and "takes" dermal filler before advancing on to fat, PMMA, or Ellanse. Androfill will also turn away patients who are deemed obsessive or unrealistic in their expectations, a hard policy enacted by at least a third of my Sponsors. Kudos to them!

Speaking of HA, this spongey/soft stigma is outdated and border-line urban legend. Older iterations of Hyaluronic Acid were manufactured with facial application in mind, which require smaller volumes and greater softness. Newer iterations of HA (each brand has different cross-linked formulas) are becoming better suited for areas with larger surface area, and HA satisfaction reports have definitely gone up. This reminds me of Macrolane -- this was an HA that was notoriously lower in viscosity (likely due to the way it was cross-linked) and was originally intended for breast augmentation. It was used by a few European Doctors in the penis, and not surprisingly, had poor results/reviews. Since then, HA manufacturers have made more robust iterations of HA which have proven to be more natural in the penis. Sure, HA is temporary, but the rate at which is dissipates varies person to person. Besides, when you do begin to lose some size, you can go in and get topped off at a fraction of the price because you'll only need a fraction of the volume to top-off your gains. The trade-off is that you have arguably the best dermal filler with respect to safety profile, it's reversible to some extent, and not permanent if you end up not being satisfied with your results in the end. Complications and aesthetic irregularities are easier to manage.

As you've stated, if you can't see the value for the money as a consumer for these prices long-term, well your best bet is to continue shopping, or to wait it out until prices improve over time. Until then, you're dealing with a medical discipline that is neither standardized or mainstream. Niche, elective, specialized, and luxury are words that come to mind. I mean, what's stopping you from flying to Avanti Derma in Mexico or Shafer Clinic in New York? If you can't take my word on Androfill why not invest into traveling if it means something as game-changing as girth enhancement?

As I stated in my previous response, I'm all about providing the readership competitive pricing, hence the options in price, procedure-types, and region/locale. But I'll also reiterate what I said in my last message, if cost/budget is your #1 criteria, this type of elective procedure should not be worth consideration unless you are seriously dealing with under-average endowment.

You can find cheaper volumes of filler from Clinics in the U.K. who are willing to perform girth enhancement because they can, since after all, many fillers are used off-label, but good luck with that. I can't begin to tell you how many "no-name" Clinics put out terrible results that guys don't post here (but rather relay via PM or Email) because they don't want to create animosity with their performing physician(s). No experience, no expertise, and complete opportunists most of the time. Don't cut corners and don't be cheap with your one & only penis. The alternative is to fly to the U.S., but if you consider travel & lodging for at least 3-4 days, you aren't seeing much of a difference in overall value.

As someone (me) who first wondered if a (relatively) safe & effective means of girth enhancement could ever exist nearly two decades ago, even if occasionally imperfect (yet correctable overtime), would be both priceless and impossible, you'll see why I can get a little peeved over complaints about pricing given where we are today. The game-changing, confidence-boosting power of penis enlargement rivals (if not outweighs) the effect, appeal, and acquisition of a sports-luxury car costing 10x a penis enlargement's procedure's value... put that in perspective.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Best permanent girth enhancement procedure for uncircumcised 7 months 1 week ago #1308714090

• KV87
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
I understood that you had to be Circumcised to have a dermal graft.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream