PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Zimmerman HA Procedure 3 week report

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714331

Which type of Hyaluronic Acid filler did you have?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Scheduled 1st week of October. 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714340

• lvhatrick
  • lvhatrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
12 CC’s RH4A

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Update Post Procedure Day 3 Pictures attached 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714341

• lvhatrick
Good Morning. Starting day 3. Woke up and removed the wrapping. Everything seems great. No pain, No bruising. Big and fat penis for sure. There is a ring around the base of my penis that looks a little off but other than that I’m really happy. My penis feels really heavy, it’s a great feeling. My BPEL is back to 7” Erect. So no loss or gain there. My Erect Girth is 7” up from 5.6”. That is much bigger than I thought. Might still be swelling but it doesn’t seem like it to me. My Flaccid state is truly impressive right now.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart, Iman

Last edit: by lvhatrick. Reason: Added photos

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Update Post Procedure Day 3 Pictures attached 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714345

• Bskidoo
  • Thank you received: 0
How’s the feel? Firm or squishy?

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Update Post Procedure Day 3 Pictures attached 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714348

• lvhatrick
Pretty natural actually. It’s definitely big.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bart

Dr Zimmerman Bellafil Procedure Update Post Procedure Day 3 Pictures attached 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714380

• Bskidoo
  • Thank you received: 0
Anymore updates?

Dr Zimmerman HA procedure 1 Week post procedure. Photos attached 6 months 2 weeks ago #1308714385

• lvhatrick
Hello. This is my 1 week update. Everything is good. I have a slight concern that here is an unnatural feeling ridge at the circumcise scare line. I have been massaging it out and it is getting less noticeable. Had my last acoustic wave therapy yesterday. Everything healed and no more swelling or bruising. I’m back to the gym but still no sex or masturbation for another 2 weeks.
I lost a half Inch since my last update my current measurements are 7’ length and 6 1/2” Girth Erect. My penis is much larger now in its Flaccid state as you can see in the pictures. It’s actually pretty impressive imo.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: headboy81

Last edit: by lvhatrick.

Dr Zimmerman HA Procedure 3 week report 6 months 3 days ago #1308714465

• lvhatrick
Finally had sex last night. To say my wife enjoyed my new Girth would be an understatement. No changes in my lengths or Girth since my last update. I have a little pain every once in a while, on the bottom side of my penis where it intersects my Balls. I think that's where the injections for the scrotox where given. I wouldn't do scrotox again. ( i had that done 2 weeks prior to my HA procedure). It worked to a certain extent but nothing dramatic like the HA filler. Still pushing 7"+ length Erect and 6.75" Girth Erect. I am perfectly happy with my size and really don't want anything more. My Flaccid length and Girth are my most noticeable changes. I was a "shower" in the first place but now even more so. My Flaccid length is never under 4" (usually over 5") and my Flaccid Girth is never under 5.5" inches now. My only gripe would be is I have what you could call a ridge at my Circumcision line that is quite noticeable when Erect. You can see where the filler stops. I may have that corrected. Other than that, I could not be happier.

I am happy I decided to go with the HA filler in lieu of the Bellifil as I have learned some things that I would do and not do in my after care. I think the way I wrapped my penis the day after my procedure cased the ridge at my Circumcision line to be honest. I'm not sure if I will ever do a "permeant filler" at this point in my life. I could see going in once a year and having a touchup done.

Dr Zimmerman HA Procedure 3 week report 6 months 3 days ago #1308714466

• lvhatrick
Updated Photos
Attachments:

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream