• Page:

TOPIC: 15ml Ellanse with Avanti Derma - Great Results

15ml Ellanse with Avanti Derma - Great Results 6 months 4 weeks ago #1308714247

• MoMoney
  • MoMoney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm now at 2.5 weeks post op after going to AD. Really enjoyable process. Ian and Dr. M are very professional. Had procedure done at beginning of the week and followed up daily. I stayed the Grand Hotel, so I could just walk over to AD in 5 minutes and never leave the building.

Results: .6in Girth increase at mid and lower shaft. Mid shaft went from 5.6 to 6.2in, two inches from base I went from 5.75 to 6.33, base I went from ~6.25 to ~6.75 (hard for me to measure at base cuz of sack skin). Things may change over next 3.5 weeks, but I think swelling is completely gone so ideally I would stabilize here. I also had Girth increase close to and around circ scar, so about 6in there. I have 3 piece inflatable Titan, and the goal was to have the filler round out the implant (they tend to make guys more oval, being wider horizontally). AD did a great job understanding this requesting and placing almost of the filler on the top of my shaft and this really helped make things more round.

So my total dimensions when fully Erect are 7x6.2(mid shaft) 7x6.33(lower 1/3 of shaft) 7x6.75(thickest at base). I'm still confused about what the technical area of the shaft is to measure Girth, so there are 3 to choose from here.

The future: There is a good chance I this is all I will need. I may get more in the future, and I think I would ideally stay at or below 7in Girth max. I dont have an intense desire to get more (at least now), although I have the $$ to do so at anytime. I think mostly its a time thing, work is extremely demanding (60-70hr weeks consistently) and I am chasing a promotion soon that is heavy time intensive.

Nodules: Nothing crazy area, just one or two areas where I will likely need some corrective action. The right area of my circ scar developed what appears to be 3 nodules all in a a row, which are noticeable just by looking at it. I'm not sure if they would actually affect sex, but I could see a chick thinking its some kind of std. Theres another small grain-like Nodule on my shaft that is fairly palpable, but I won't care if that as never corrected. Most of the entries points of a very tiny collagen grain there, but those arleadly palpable and I would never consider taking actions on those.

What I would like to do is get the main Nodule in the circ scar area removed. I'm not sure if its the right size for a punch excision or if it would require a canula break up. My options are either to travel to AD again have them do their thing, or I can drive down to Dr. Carney or my implant surgeon to remove it. Ideally I would just drive to ATL as I can go there and back in a day and it would save me a ton of time. I will make a separate thread asking more questions about this.

TLDR:
Went from 7x5.75 to 7x6.33 with 15ml of Ellanse in one session. Great results so far, ascethically pleasing, feels nice and thick/round in hand. Will likely need to get one Nodule taken out but nothing serious. Would 100% do it again and really enjoyed my experience at AD.

I will try to get to uploading pictures once work slows down.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15ml Ellanse with Avanti Derma - Great Results 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714273

MoMoney wrote: I'm now at 2.5 weeks post op after going to AD. Really enjoyable process. Ian and Dr. M are very professional. Had procedure done at beginning of the week and followed up daily. I stayed the Grand Hotel, so I could just walk over to AD in 5 minutes and never leave the building.

Results: .6in Girth increase at mid and lower shaft. Mid shaft went from 5.6 to 6.2in, two inches from base I went from 5.75 to 6.33, base I went from ~6.25 to ~6.75 (hard for me to measure at base cuz of sack skin). Things may change over next 3.5 weeks, but I think swelling is completely gone so ideally I would stabilize here. I also had Girth increase close to and around circ scar, so about 6in there. I have 3 piece inflatable Titan, and the goal was to have the filler round out the implant (they tend to make guys more oval, being wider horizontally). AD did a great job understanding this requesting and placing almost of the filler on the top of my shaft and this really helped make things more round.

So my total dimensions when fully Erect are 7x6.2(mid shaft) 7x6.33(lower 1/3 of shaft) 7x6.75(thickest at base). I'm still confused about what the technical area of the shaft is to measure Girth, so there are 3 to choose from here.

The future: There is a good chance I this is all I will need. I may get more in the future, and I think I would ideally stay at or below 7in Girth max. I dont have an intense desire to get more (at least now), although I have the $$ to do so at anytime. I think mostly its a time thing, work is extremely demanding (60-70hr weeks consistently) and I am chasing a promotion soon that is heavy time intensive.

Nodules: Nothing crazy area, just one or two areas where I will likely need some corrective action. The right area of my circ scar developed what appears to be 3 nodules all in a a row, which are noticeable just by looking at it. I'm not sure if they would actually affect sex, but I could see a chick thinking its some kind of std. Theres another small grain-like Nodule on my shaft that is fairly palpable, but I won't care if that as never corrected. Most of the entries points of a very tiny collagen grain there, but those arleadly palpable and I would never consider taking actions on those.

What I would like to do is get the main Nodule in the circ scar area removed. I'm not sure if its the right size for a punch excision or if it would require a canula break up. My options are either to travel to AD again have them do their thing, or I can drive down to Dr. Carney or my implant surgeon to remove it. Ideally I would just drive to ATL as I can go there and back in a day and it would save me a ton of time. I will make a separate thread asking more questions about this.

TLDR:
Went from 7x5.75 to 7x6.33 with 15ml of Ellanse in one session. Great results so far, ascethically pleasing, feels nice and thick/round in hand. Will likely need to get one Nodule taken out but nothing serious. Would 100% do it again and really enjoyed my experience at AD.

I will try to get to uploading pictures once work slows down.

Honestly with your length and Girth, you're effectively as big (or bigger) than the average male adult star; I'm 6.3" at my thickest (base) and am certain any thicker would only see diminishing returns assuming you strictly hook up with women (as in, you actually begin to decrease your pool of receptive partners once you're well beyond "Magnum XL thick).

I always encourage men that manage to get a successful, natural, and certifiably hung & thick unit, to take the victory and move on. Getting additional work when you got what less than 1% of men possess is one of those "don't fix it if it ain't broke" situations... just food for thought, and congrats on your results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jinro

15ml Ellanse with Avanti Derma - Great Results 6 months 3 weeks ago #1308714283

• MoMoney
  • MoMoney's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
SO, I always appreciate the sound advice. More than likely I will stay right here. My initial goal was to get .5in in one go.

15ml Ellanse with Avanti Derma - Great Results 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716678

• Jinro
  • Thank you received: 2
I also have a Titan IPP and am considering AD for PMMA. They've said they make the decision to take patients with inflatable prosthesises after evaluation.

Could you expand on that they evaluated? What made you a candidate?

Has having the IPP made molding the fillers easier vs having to deal with retraction?

I don't get dog ears, so did you leave it mostly inflated during the recovery?

Were you inflated during the injections?

Could you add some before and afters?

Thanks for any info

Last edit: by Jinro.
  • Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream