PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Avantiderma appt. February 2024

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 2 months 1 week ago #1308715953

Before 6" BPEL and 4" eg
Today Erect - 6" BPEL and 5 1/4 eg.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 2 months 1 week ago #1308716012

bigblue4 wrote: Before 6" BPEL and 4" eg
Today Erect - 6" BPEL and 5 1/4 eg.

Nice initial gain! How are things today?

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 2 months 1 week ago #1308716020

For future patients, useful info:

there is no need for 2 months ahead notice, we can handle your appointment with 1 week notice! For example, if you wish to make an appt for February on the next weeks, it can be done!! We only need to arrange your hotel and shuttle service!! but we got that covered, we only need confirmation and we get it done!

We handle a hotel next door to our clinic(5min walk, you never leave the building) plus pick you up at the airport and take you back to the airport!
Our experience is to make it all as comfortable as possible with you doing the least thinking and no work as possible!

**we can handle your appointment with 1 week notice! (assuming we have spots available, but we are happy to accommodate you as soon as possible as our agenda allows it!
**when confirming your appt we provide a very convenient option to pick you up at the San Diego airport, transport you to Tijuana directly to your hotel and take you back to the us border, we help you to cross the border and take you back to San Diego airport.

Happy penis for everybody <3

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 2 months 2 days ago #1308716079

Shit. Your before pics look really good. I am guessing the procedure really beats up you penis and you got to wait 10 days?

I am curious about PMMA. My penis is of pretty could size and i dont want to ruin a good thing on a novelty surgery,

Last edit: by Arete2024.

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 2 months 2 days ago #1308716082

you could try PMMA, with little dosis of cc's, dr c and dr Palmira are very careful not being excessive on product or extreme volumes. PMMA is permanent, so if one wants to be 100% sure of future second decisions we recommend you check more about Ellanse, which is long-temporary (5 years+ according to all our former patients) with a safe amount of cc would be a safe and fulfilling procedure.

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 1 month 1 day ago #1308716530

Hey @bigblue4 how are things holding up? Any changes in measurements or aesthetics?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith5575

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308716589

I am at 6 weeks and 3 days post procedure. Very happy with my results. 4.5" FG and 4 3/4" EG. Going in for round 2 late April, my goal was to end up at 5 3/4".

I started back on my stretching and pumping routine Monday. Fingers crossed I can come close to my goal. Will add pictures later when I get home.

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 4 weeks 1 day ago #1308716591

bigblue4 wrote: I am at 6 weeks and 3 days post procedure. Very happy with my results. 4.5" FG and 4 3/4" EG. Going in for round 2 late April, my goal was to end up at 5 3/4".

I started back on my stretching and pumping routine Monday. Fingers crossed I can come close to my goal. Will add pictures later when I get home.

Solid gains my man. Do you recall the total amount of filler and split of 30% & 10%? I'll be there second to last week of April for round 1.

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 4 weeks 15 hours ago #1308716601

Yes, I had 13cc of 30% and 8cc of 10%. I am going back 4/22 for round 2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moes, richardgaines

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716667

• Yup
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4

bigblue4 wrote: Yes, I had 13cc of 30% and 8cc of 10%. I am going back 4/22 for round 2.

What's the recommended amount of time between sessions from what you were told?

Last edit: by Yup.

Avantiderma appt. February 2024 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716669

hello guys! we did an interview with IAN!!! our patient coordinator at Avanti, he addresses a lot of the issues regarding AFTERCARE and other common things that are useful to know about your Phalloplasty journey! For those who know IAN, its his first full interview, his observations and guidelines on Phalloplasty are something a lot of patients finding useful and interesting:

if you have questions for Ians leave them on the YouTube comment section!!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream