PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 3 months 13 hours ago #1308715531

• Blownnova
  • Blownnova's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Just got my first round done. Did 25 syringes and I can’t believe how easy it was. Only thing I really felt was one of the first pricks of the lidocaine. Other than that I didn’t feel anything. He really takes the time to make sure you understand everything before doing the procedure. I’d say we talked for a good 20-30 minutes before he started. I highly recommend and can’t wait to go back in 3 months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715569

What was your before stats and after the procedure stats?

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308715987

@Blownnova

Any updates on your 25 syringes? What were your starting stats and stats at this point so far as well as any before & after pics? Any issues come up that you've had to or are having to deal with?
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to follow as many AD, Rupeka and Dr. Liu progress reports that I can.
Thanks,

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308715988

You’re a recent patient of his, I’m assuming you’ll be in contact with him for follow ups. Would you mind inquiring on whether his clinic accepts Care Credit as payment?

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308715998

• Chip2th
  • Thank you received: 0
Type of filler ?

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 1 week ago #1308715999

• jon11
How long do you have to wait before you go back for round 2 ?

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 6 days ago #1308716028

• jon11
Just notice your 3 month reference. Sorry I missed it earlier. Thanks

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 2 months 6 days ago #1308716034

• Carter
  • Thank you received: 2
Also considering going to Rupeka - would love to hear starting stats and where you are at now. Pics would be amazing, as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: jon11

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716221

Any updates? Also how many CC's is 25 syringes?

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716236

25 syringes was easy? Really? Doesn't sound right.

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308716252

Each Bellafill syringe contains 0.8 cc's (mL's) of filler, making 25 syringes 20 cc's (which is within the normal range of injections per-round with this type of filler).

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716305

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
How much gain can be expected from 10 syringes? Information: I only want to do the underside of the shaft where I never got any Pmma till Now. So initial effect / injection there. (Front side I had 4 rounds)

@Blownnova you also got increased your underside? Rupeka is known for that.

How many Pmma Doctors are known so far who do also the underside?

@Skeptical_One you know we have on this forum the discussion about esthetic vs. huge gains. You also see the underside (where irregularities are less obvious) now as a chance for people who care a lot about esthetic to do a more conservative enhancement on the front - and additional increasement on the back ?

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716309

PmmaFan wrote: How much gain can be expected from 10 syringes? Information: I only want to do the underside of the shaft where I never got any Pmma till Now. So initial effect / injection there. (Front side I had 4 rounds)

@Blownnova you also got increased your underside? Rupeka is known for that.

How many Pmma Doctors are known so far who do also the underside?

@Skeptical_One you know we have on this forum the discussion about esthetic vs. huge gains. You also see the underside (where irregularities are less obvious) now as a chance for people who care a lot about esthetic to do a more conservative enhancement on the front - and additional increasement on the back ?

Aesthetics are a combination of patient goals and physician discretion. In other words, most ethical Doctors will likely try their best to get you an absurdly thick unit if your penis can accommodate it. This can sometimes employ additional injection sites (e.g. underside) to provide overall symmetry.

There is no mystery any longer on how girth is achieved by any legitimate practitioner & innovator in this field. Injectable male phalloplasty has varying techniques and tolerances, but they ultimately achieve the same end-goal. Just be sure to avoid silicone oil or rigid silicone implants (silicone implants are only justifiable for those with significant erectile dysfunction issues).

Just got my first round done at rupeka in Warren ohio 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308716310

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
How many weeks stretcher-usage with Bellafill?

LinnaSafe (AvantiDerma): 2 weeks and up to 4 weeks recommended

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream