PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 1 week 6 days ago #1308717056

5 days post procedure

Here’s the shape I’m in now. Still got some swelling at the neck and what I hope is swelling on both sides towards the base (you can see it more in second pic). Also lots of fluid in my scrotum.

1st pic Erect
2nd pic Erect with Red Bull can that is ~5.5”L and ~6.4” circumference.
3rd pic Flaccid.

Flaccid midshaft is 5.5”
Flaccid base is 6.75” with the swelling.

Another note: my previous bone pressed Flaccid stretch length was 18.2cm. Right now it’s 17.0cm. Perhaps all the material in there is making it harder to pull akin to trying to take a BPFSL measurement with a semi-Erection? I’m not sure.

Erect measurement later - kids just woke up lol.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 5 days 1 hour ago #1308717153

2 week update

I think the swelling is gone or mostly gone and I’m entering the collagen building phase. I feel a slight itching sensation here and there that I’d compare to the itch you get when you shave your unit and the hair grows back. Anyone experience this?

As far as aesthetics, there is lumpiness which you can see in second picture of the previous post. Just slightly above the base there is a buildup of filler that flairs out to the side then runs down the shaft. I think @SoonDigBick described something similar. It’s even more apparent from the side and bottom view. Also, I have filler at and above the circ line that is very palpable. So these high spots paired with less material midshaft makes for a very lumpy feel in the hand and visually. I hope this doesn’t read as me being dissatisfied - I expected to do at least another round whether that be a full session or touch up and communicated as much to Dr Morales to give her the freedom to focus on girth over aesthetics for this round.

Next phase for me is to let the collagen building phase to run its course then consult with @Avanti_Derma on whether I need a full round or touch up.

As of right now girth erect measurements are:
Neck: just shy of 6”
Midshaft: slightly above 5.5”
Base: 6.25”

Coming from a mostly uniform 5” girth. I’d be pretty happy to keep this size while bringing up that midshaft numbers to correct the visual and tactile lumpiness. Any initial thoughts on if a touch up is enough to correct or if a full round is in order?

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 days 23 hours ago #1308717154

• Yup
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
I think you said it yourself to answer your question.

"Next phase for me is to let the collagen building phase to run its course then consult with @Avanti_Derma on whether I need a full round or touch up."

You got several more weeks to go before you are in much of a position to have certainty on what to do next.

Keep the course.

Last edit: by Yup.

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 days 23 hours ago #1308717155

The itchy is collagen building happen everytime nothing to worry about go for round 2 for aesthethics like i did with all 10%

Avanti PMMA - Round 1 April 2024 4 days 23 hours ago #1308717157

Thanks for your input @Yup and @uncuthero .

I don’t mean to get ahead of myself, rather I’m curious about touch up rounds because I haven’t found as much discussion on that in terms of yield, how much it can actually correct etc whereas we have really good data on what to expect from a full round. Also there’s the cost implication though I’m financially prepared for either procedure during round 2.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream