PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: HA filler sleeve

HA filler sleeve 1 week 4 days ago #1308716981

I just received my first ever HA filler and I am a little nervous about the sleeve. If my Pennie’s shrink’s inside of the sleeve is that bass? Is the purpose of the sleeve just to keep the penis stretched? Or is it supposed to mold the filler into the right shape?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HA filler sleeve 1 week 4 days ago #1308716983

Don’t know where you got your filler, or the type of sleeve you’re using, but with PhalloFILL the sleeve is designed to hold you at full Flaccid length ( terminating just behind the glans) and acts both to uniformly compress filler and keep you from bunching.

If you’re retracting on of two things is happening. One, the sleeve is too large in diameter, hit Amazon and get a few silicone sleeves ( I listed them in my PhalloFILL thread). Two, sweat or other factors are allowing you to slide in the sleeve. Remove it, wash the sleeve with anti bacterial soap inside and out, same for your member (gently) and reinstall the sleeve. If you sweat a lot you might have to do this up to twice a day, if not, daily should work. Hope this helps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream