PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Jondoe’s MegaDerm girth enhancement journey. Proud urology.

Jondoe’s MegaDerm girth enhancement journey. Proud urology. 2 weeks 23 hours ago #1308717120

• Jondoe
  • Jondoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 4
Alright my G’s well the deed is done. Yesterday 5/2/2024 I had dermal graft Girth enhancement surgery done by our friends at Proud Urology.

Proud Urology is a clinic based out of Seoul, South Korea. That offers a penis enlargement package known as the 5S package. It includes:

1. Dermal graft Girth enlargement.
2. Penile lengthening via ligament cutting.
3. Glans enlargement using dermal fillers.
4. Premature ejaculation treatment.
5. PRF (to aid in recovery)

I only took advantage of the Dermal graft Girth enhancement and the PRF.

I knew I didn’t want the premature ejaculation or glans augmentation, but debated quite intensely on whether or not to do the ligament surgery. I believe that Dr. Lee and his team at Proud Urology would’ve done a bang up job but I ultimately decided against it because I am not sure if with my current life/work schedule if I’d be able to fully commit to the aftercare required to prevent retraction and maximize gains.

I do plan to try some Hanging and stretching without the ligament surgery though. Who knows, perhaps I can gain a little something. If anyone has any suggestions on where to start I’d love the advice.

My pre surgery stats were:

FL: 1.5-3 inches depending on temp, anxiety, etc…
EL: 5-5.25 inches non bone pressed
FG: 3 inches
EG: 4 inches

As I’m only on my 2nd day post surgery I don’t have any solid measurements yet but I can definitely say my FG is bigger and due to the graft size and weight my FL hangs a bit lower than before.

I have pictures of my pre-surgery penis in both the Flaccid and Erect states, however I haven’t taken any pictures post surgery yet as I believe they might be misleading due to bandages and swelling.

I was planning on waiting to post any pictures until about 5 days to week out when the swelling has gone down a little. However if you guys think it’d be helpful to see let me know and I’ll go ahead and post some pictures now.

As far as discomfort, there is some but it’s manageable, my Balls are mad swollen and ached most of last night but nothing too terrible, I’d compare it to having blue Balls or in my case purple, lol. Now the aching is gone, but the bruising is pretty gnarly. I’d say the most painful part so far were the night time “erections” which were more of a sharp pain, but again it was manageable. I believe the lack of serious pain can be attributed to Dr. Lee’s skill and professionalism.

Speaking of professionals I owe James (Proud’s English speaking liaison) a huge thank you. He was very knowledgeable and kind. He answered all of my questions and he stayed by my side the whole time to ensure I was as comfortable and relaxed as possible him being there worked wonders on my nerves and I’m really grateful for him.

Anyway, guys sorry for the long post. That’s all for now. I’ll post updates as they happen and if anyone has any questions or comments just let me know and I’ll do my best to reply in a timely manner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jondoe.

Jondoe’s MegaDerm girth enhancement journey. Proud urology. 1 week 3 days ago #1308717165

• Jondoe
Hey guys!

So just a bit of an update. I’m now 5 days post surgery and man the last 2 days have been nerve wracking.

On May 5th I was at the airport waiting for my flight home to begin boarding. I went to the bathroom to take a leak and to my surprise my bruising had become worse, in fact it was the worst bruising I’ve ever seen in my life and it happened on my third day post surgery! :ohmy: To be honest, I would’ve thought the bruising should start bad and get better but the opposite was happening.

The following day (May 6th) the bruising spread even more and became even darker. When I tell you guys my balls were black I mean they were BLACK and sooo swollen! They felt like bowling balls.

I messaged Proud Urology and they reassured me that the bruising was normal. Now that felt nice, but I defy you to see your testicals black and swollen and not freak out a bit.

Anyway, today I woke up, took a look and I’m happy to announce it looks like things are getting better. The bruises have starting turning more dark purple than black and the spreading has stopped. I’m still swollen and bruised but the slow improvements are a good sign.

Additionally, I observed that I can noticeably see and feel the ridge line where the MegaDerm ends running up the right side of my shaft. I have also been reassured that after I start massaging and having sex the graft will begin to absorb and smooth out around the edges.

I expected recovery to be a journey but man it’s hard to really understand how intense the healing is until you’re experiencing it for yourself.

Anyway, I’m gonna be optimistic and I’m gonna trust the skilled professionals at Proud Urology. And on to some more positive news I measured myself while changing my bandages and I’m definitely bigger. My current flaccid stats are the following:

FG: 4.2 inches
FL: 4 inches (consistently despite temperature, anxiety, etc…)

That’s all I can think of to write for now but I’ll update again soon.

The pictures are as follows:

1. Pre-surgery flaccid
2. Pre surgery erect
3. Testicular swelling and bruising (May 6th)
4. post-surgery flaccid (May 7th)
5. MegaDerm edge on right side of shaft
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Den-SG, richardgaines

Last edit: by Jondoe.

Jondoe’s MegaDerm girth enhancement journey. Proud urology. 1 week 3 days ago #1308717183

• Den-SG
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks for sharing, it is certainly very informative. I was really surprised that your swelling looked almost non-existent and there was no significant bruising and discoloration on your shaft. This is considering the procedure is very invasive and your penis was heavily worked on. I think the doctors there are very skilled and your body is also taking the procedure well. Good luck to a speedy recovery and do share progress. Looks like you achieved your enhancement goal! Results look very natural. Congratulations.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jondoe

Jondoe’s MegaDerm girth enhancement journey. Proud urology. 1 week 2 days ago #1308717198

• Jondoe
Thanks man! I’m really glad that you find what I’ve said to be informative. Honestly, I’m glad that it was legible at all, lol. I realized doing this I could probably never be a journalist or blogger :lol:

My number one hope in recording this is that I can help to spread information (good and bad) about this procedure to help any men who are considering undergoing this operation and to help hopefully put ease into the minds of men that have recently undergone this procedure.

You makes such a good point about my shaft having no swelling and super minimal bruising, in addition the level of pain I’ve experienced in my shaft has seriously been minimal! I really do believe that this was the result of Dr. Lee and the nurses at Proud. They certainly are great at what they do.

I can’t wait to see what the finished product looks like when my graft has fully vascularized and integrated. But for now you’re completely right as a man who was below average on the girth spectrum at just 4 inches erect and 3 inches flaccid. I’ve really struggled with my self esteem in the past but I already feel more confident in my body which is what this is all about. So yes I think you could definitely say I’ve achieved my goal :)

Thanks again for your kind words!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doom_The_King

Jondoe’s MegaDerm girth enhancement journey. Proud urology. 1 week 2 days ago #1308717205

Following your progress with great interest. I genuinely appreciate your willingness to share your journey, since most traffic on this site is North American, finding International posts are hard to come by.

Wishing you the best of luck! There are a few recent (as in the past year or two) dermal graft reports (including a happy Proud patient) and they all seemingly have refined this methodology around the world (both in the U.S. & abroad).

As noted, bruising can appear alarming at first, but is very normal early on, especially in the first week. Mine got dark purple, but after days of recovery, the color returned to normal. You're in good hands!

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream