PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: PMMA
26 Apr 2024 22:35

Skeptical_One wrote: While I have all the respect for Dr. Liu, I personally wouldn't recommend PMMA in the glans (if that is indeed what he also offers, which is news to me). I suppose at very low volumes it's achievable but the gains would also be equally negligible (in terms of volume injected). As someone has pointed out previously, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is probably the best bet, and there is no known "glans implant" at this time.

That was purely based on this recollection from southbay, i don tknow if the doc has commented otherwise (didnt see him mention it in there)
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...start=105#1308714450
^to save others a click, basically a blend of PMMA and HA, unknown the ratio of each. I would imagine it would HAVE to be a small volume simply because there isn't a ton you can fit in the coronal ridge, total volume, of any filler.
26 Apr 2024 03:04
In all my years reviewing every bit of literature that has come through the PhalloBoards (and elsewhere) as it pertains to these procedures, I haven't found anything alarming with respect to penile enhancement + PMMA.

The only (hardly) note-worthy matter is when men have had large volumes (we're talking hundreds and hundreds of cc's/mL's) injected intramuscularly that later go on to deal with rare systemic granuloma issues (which in turn can cause other & lesser known rare issues to occur). It should be noted these studies involved silicone oil, but due the involvement of granulomas, it's plausible any permanent or long-term filler injected in heavy volumes intramuscularly could plausibly have some type of late onset risks.

However, keep in mind PMMA in the penis is injected in 10-20 cc's/mL's at a time, and seldom (if ever) exceeding 100 cc's/mL's in total over multiple rounds, all injected inter-dermally (not inter-muscularly). Also, granulomas in this regard are exceedingly rare and typically much easier to manage or resolve because of how localized it is (versus having a foreign material injected in hundreds of cc's/mL's in different areas of the body, like the buttocks, etc.). I make this clear because it does not have the same parameters as the aforementioned study, with significantly less volume, not silicone related, and skin injections (not muscle).

In a nutshell, I haven't seen a report, study, or former patient who has had strictly PMMA enhancement of the penis show any adverse sexual and/or life impacting events, and I've been monitoring the PMMA bit since nearly the inception of this site. It should be noted, however, no procedure is without risk. If you are highly risk-averse, you may want to consider Hyaluronic Acid (HA) alternatively. That said, I've had PMMA in me (through Avanti Derma in fact), with the next month marking 13 years post-op of my first appointment, with no complication to date.

You just have to weigh the pros & cons of what is known.
26 Apr 2024 02:48
While I have all the respect for Dr. Liu, I personally wouldn't recommend PMMA in the glans (if that is indeed what he also offers, which is news to me). I suppose at very low volumes it's achievable but the gains would also be equally negligible (in terms of volume injected). As someone has pointed out previously, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is probably the best bet, and there is no known "glans implant" at this time.

My understanding is that Dr. Liu uses PMMA for additional girth for those with Alloderm (since Alloderm is typically a one-and-done type of procedure). If he indeed uses PMMA for glans enhancement, then that'd be at your discretion. It isn't safety issues that I've seen with PMMA-glans enhancement in the past, it's more-so aesthetic; any visual irregularities are far more noticeable on the penis head than on the shaft, making permanent options a bit problematic should you have undesirable results. Dr. Liu is a skilled Surgeon, but this should be noted nonetheless.

Due to the anatomical nature of the glans, permanent materials there may prove challenging, hence why temporary options (like HA) are your best bet. This is my personal recommendation as someone who has Moderated and followed the surgical Penis Enlargement (PE) scene for nearly two decades (however, I am not a Doctor).
25 Apr 2024 20:47
Thanks for the link!

Fantastic information. His Videos are great.
Seems like machine does something like eg 17seconds pressure on, then release for 3seconds.
Also interesting that you put soft penis in.
chadthunderpeen.wordpress.com/

I have to say i started thinking this is a scam and now begin to get excited and thought 'perhaps i will buy this in the next 3 years when i have more cash
(And i even had weird thought 'oh no, now everybody will have a big dick' :))

I now seriously have question if this 'works' for people with pmma. I 'guess' yes.
25 Apr 2024 19:40
@itgoesthud lmao don’t jinx me bro, I’m not home yet. I’ve had these same thoughts though - my wife and I been telling people I’m in SD for work.

Here’s an erect pic about 2.5 days post procedure to show overall shape. Still a bit of swelling at fat pad.
25 Apr 2024 17:42
with you on the flying thing, years back I would have been home team or bust, when I've looked at flights to TJ recently I've gone out of my way to insist on Airbus or Embraer, don't want shit to fall out of the sky and have to have my family figure out "yeah, he was flying to TJ for dick filler, not New England for work". Also not interested in trying to keep my dick unharmed if I'm on an airline where a Maury Povich episode could break out at any moment. So, as excited as I am to get it done, getting ALL my ducks in a row first. If it keeps pushing the date back so be it, I don't hate my dick now, I can tolerate it a little longer .
25 Apr 2024 17:35
@itgoesthud TX heat with no AC sounds brutal! I’m in the PNW and even here AC is necessary during late-spring and summer.

Ah yes, I remember that thread. I came really close to doing a day trip to Avanti two weeks prior to round 1 but decided against it, mostly because I dislike flying. I’ll say that I’m generally a terrible retractor but don’t think it’s been a major issue thus far. I am trying to be a model patient as much as possible with regard to aftercare and the six (!!) checkins with Ian is really where it’s at.

All that said, I think the due diligence in pre emptive Botox will only help!
25 Apr 2024 17:13

richardgaines wrote: Exactly, that’s why I’m not freaking out. I actually enjoy sex in that state where the neck is a bit bulbous. Creates a sort of “plop” during penetration like an anal plug. I’ll post an erect pic later but I’m getting ready to check out of the Grand then one more checkin w/ Ian before I’m San Diego bound.

Have you had a procedure done, @itgoesthud ? I’ve been on the forum pretty heavily since December, I just don’t recall if I’ve seen your thread.

I had 15ml volux November 2021 via a then-semi-reputable injector who's now doing silicone droplets so i wont mention by name. I think I've been on here maybe a year?
But no, no progress thread for me, not yet at least, I've been here gathering info now that my HA is...mostly gone, I still think it's bizarre that i might have SOME small permanent thickening from that.
Any way, plan now unless something catastrophic changes is to book PMMA with Avanti soon as I get my AC replaced (girlfriend will be pet-sitting while I'm away, and my AC is 20+ years old on its last legs, last thing i want is for that to go out in Houston TX summer when she's watching them. Especially after last summer).
Waiting to hear back from the AC guy on cost and schedule, THEN dropping the hammer. Actually first thing i intend on doing is going a mile up the road and getting "Bocox", maybe 2 weeks in advance of the Avanti trip, that way I'm fully unretracted for the recovery. I asked them about it here and they seemed keen on the idea
phalloboards.info/forum/dr-casavantes-dr...r-pmma-recovery.html
25 Apr 2024 16:49

itgoesthud wrote: was going to say the same thing, just looks like the edema i get when i go after it a little too hard in the pump. Which, honestly, is pretty great if you're trying to keep having had the procedure on the DL. Glad you mentioned that cause Iv'e seen people panic at their swelling and i just wanted to say/reassure, "bro have you never messed with a vacuum pump? you're getting edema in the same spots you would after pumping!"

Exactly, that’s why I’m not freaking out. I actually enjoy sex in that state where the neck is a bit bulbous. Creates a sort of “plop” during penetration like an anal plug. I’ll post an erect pic later but I’m getting ready to check out of the Grand then one more checkin w/ Ian before I’m San Diego bound.

Have you had a procedure done, @itgoesthud ? I’ve been on the forum pretty heavily since December, I just don’t recall if I’ve seen your thread.
25 Apr 2024 16:01
was going to say the same thing, just looks like the edema i get when i go after it a little too hard in the pump. Which, honestly, is pretty great if you're trying to keep having had the procedure on the DL. Glad you mentioned that cause Iv'e seen people panic at their swelling and i just wanted to say/reassure, "bro have you never messed with a vacuum pump? you're getting edema in the same spots you would after pumping!"
24 Apr 2024 22:49
48 hours post procedure

Here’s a flaccid pic just over 48 hours since the procedure. A lot of swelling at the base accentuating the dog ears look and at the area between the glans and circ line.

Looks just like I got out of a penis pump essentially but with more uniformity along the shaft; normally when I pump there’s space taken up at the base from scrotal skin being sucked up causing the shaft to be slightly more narrow at the base.
24 Apr 2024 19:52

richardgaines wrote: Practitioners are doing glans enhancement by injecting HA in the coronal ridge. Most mention that it doesn’t last long but a pretty low risk procedure. Think I’ve read a practitioner doing a mix of either HA or PRP plus a permanent filler but I can’t recall who off the top of my head.

Dr Liu in SF Bay area does PMMA in the glans is my understanding. SouthBay612 i think is the username who had it done alongside his alloderm. I do wonder how that's panned out now that we have some time for collagen to have generated.
24 Apr 2024 11:10
I never heard about long term complications so far with pmma actually
23 Apr 2024 19:32
Swelling kicked in right at the 16 hour mark. Attaching 5 photos.

-Flaccid length non bone pressed: 5”
-Flaccid midshaft: 5.5”
-Flaccid base: 6.875”
-Flaccid pic with 3”x2” nicotine can for comparison
-Makeshift red light setup

Forget to mention that the provided tamsulosin is very effective for me as someone who retracts quite a bit. 10 were provided, to be taken before bed everyday for 10 days. If I ever become a nudist (I won’t lol), I’m stocking up on this shit.
23 Apr 2024 15:36
If you want to make a fortune, you should research and patent a sports bra for the dick. Because I could see you having the same problems working out as a woman with giant cans.
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 35085 results.