PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Penuma
14 Feb 2022 00:09
14 Feb 2022 00:05
Thank you for sharing your story. I just had mine removed on Feb 10, so three days ago. My penuma was misaligned and when the doctor went in to fix it, noticed signs of infection and removed it. I wanted to ask if you recall having a period of time post removal when you werent getting erect? I'm really hoping this is just due to the trauma of the surgery and that soon, normal erections will return. Thanks for your help
11 Jan 2022 23:55
i like to thank this forum for guiding me to PMMA because I was looking at elist and dr loria and was desperate to make a decision before i found this forum. thank god.
11 Jan 2022 19:34
Firstly, if there were a hundred lines of signatures required to sign off on this, I'd sign all hundred.

Secondly, I feel the same way @Texas , a lot of guys will and do disappear months/years after the fact. In many ways I get why for some drift away, but there is no reason they couldn't at least provide annual updates. Kudos to those who do!

Thirdly, any story you have, if it can be substantiated in the slightest, you have a shoulder and an ear. This pursuit of getting our dicks bigger isn't something we can talk about around the family dinner table, all we have is us. So let's be true to one another, in sincerity and in honesty.

Fourthly, it IS OKAY to have a bad review or complaint about a Doctor, especially a Sponsor. Your best bet in my opinion is to say something, because quite frankly, you ought to be heard. If I have a Sponsor with too many bad reviews, GOOD RIDDANCE. I demand my Moderation team hold me accountable to that.

Fifthly. if you ask questions and private message active members, please offer the same in return. @Texas is right about those who take & take and not give back. Please give back. Hell, it doesn't have to be Premium Membership or donations, JUST POST!

Lastly, I've been doing some reading around other PE forums (I've been tipped off), and there has been a resurgence of Dr. Elist (and other Penuma installing Doctors), Dr. Loria (Medicine's greatest jester), and S-L-E (fake Mexican PMMA a.k.a. Dan Salas), re-emerging as viable options. What's worse? They've all spent disgusting amounts of money to bury me in search results, and here I thought Google's Algorithm could tell between what was legit and what was "bought."

I implore all of you who've benefited from this site to represent this forum positively when mentioned on other sites, and not as some dimwitted cultists like you'd find on the Penuma subreddit, but as protectors of truth in a world of blatant misinformation. I hope I'm not asking for too much.

And much love & appreciation to @Texas for being a REAL ONE, and saying what needs to be said!
11 Jan 2022 10:19
If I was in the shoes of someone that experienced some of the trauma alleged and wanted to be part of a class action, I'd make one stern recommendation: keep posting on the Penuma subreddit: www.reddit.com/r/penuma/ . Too many men there are unaware of the lawsuit(s), this and other websites that detail former accounts of implant removal & damage, etc. Even if your post is removed and your account banned, you may have at least recruited a handful of new people for all you know.

My hunch is that this will be settled out of court so that Dr. Elist can continue to practice because somehow he's evaded the Board of Medicine AND the Justice System for over a decade employing the most notorious male enhancement known to Urology/phalloplasty.
11 Jan 2022 06:27
03 Jan 2022 04:31
This is the just the first of the planned lawsuits against Elist and Penuma. I implore everyone to get the word out. We NEED patients/former patients to assist us in contacting other former patients, providing their experiences, testifying, and speaking with the urologists that have been duped into implanting these on behalf of Elist. Yes, he is trying to basically franchise or license this out, and he is trying to get ahead of the legal wave by trying to get as much income in the door as possible. It's an ethical ponzi scheme, in my opinion.

If you have been a patient or know of a former patient, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Here are the names of the lawyers that we people should contact for participating in the class action lawsuit against Elist:

John Scofield or Amy Tabor with:
CADDELL & CHAPMAN
628 East 9th Street
Houston TX 77007
Phone: 713-751-0400
01 Jan 2022 02:00
By the way, I'm really proud of the Class Action's language. I feel before past Attorney's didn't really get the gist of what made the implant notorious and deceitful, let alone dangerous, and the wording in this new document paints it out in a very straight forward way, not jumbled up with legalese or technical jargon- just exactly how it is.

What blows my mind is that all Dr. Elist had to do is admit his implant was flawed, apologize and volunteer to aid in any recovery of past botcheries, and move into more successful and ethical options like girth injections (example: Hyaluronic Acid). Why doesn't he? Because the most anyone's charging for HA in the U.S. is like $7,000, but most reports on the Penuma reddit say guys are looking at somewhere between $17k-$20k ... AND Dr. Elist now leases out this "Penuma" patent to a variety of Doctors around the country, which I'm sure he must make some kind of commission off of. In the end, greed and malice (him knowingly installing a flawed device through deceitful marketing like the FDA pitch) is why he chooses to do what he still does.

I don't wish him harm nor should anyone, but we should all hope for justice.
01 Jan 2022 01:46
I had someone who frequents the Penuma sub-Reddit private message me that not only have the Moderators there locked any lawsuit related topics, but have already issued bans for members who presumably made mention of the lawsuit and/or this website (since PhalloBoards contains a plethora of authentic negative reviews of the rigid silicone implant).

I implore anyone who has been wronged or provided a poor result as it relates to the implant procedure to create an account here: www.reddit.com/r/penuma/ and express your grievances! It will likely get censored but you will have helped many men on the fence who are contemplating something known to cost $20,000 at the expense of length, sensation, etc. If you have pictures, post them as well so that you aren't regarded as a "competitor" like the Moderators there like to allege. It's really sickening to be honest.

I decided to touch up on some of the posts there (I usually visit the place once or so a month) and I'm surprised they let some negative reviews hang around. This is probably because they learned their lesson the first time they employed a forum many years ago, where it was censorship & deletion all the time.

I read a post of one guy who has had 6 months of numbness and his doctor's recommendation was to remove it and replace it with a large "upgrade". The numbness has yet to go away. Other negative reviews included loss of length (and we're not talking 0.25" but rather 2 whole inches), psychological stress due to the amount of time it takes to recover without guarantee, etc.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but how the Board of Medicine in California only provides "slaps on the wrists" wreaks of corruption to me. Incompetence at best. They owe it to the public (consumers & patients) to redeem their ill discretions.

Like what in the actual $%*& ??
31 Dec 2021 20:09
There has been a class action lawsuit filed on behalf of all former patients against Dr. Elist, and the claims and issues surrounding the Penuma.

There is also a New York Times reporter currently writing an article on the filing, the background and what has led up to this.

There are potentially multiple lawsuits to follow, representing patients individually for their pain and suffering.

These are the names of the lawyers to contact for participating in the class action and reimbursement as well as the mass-tort lawsuit against Elist:

John Scofield or Amy Tabor with:
CADDELL & CHAPMAN
628 East 9th Street
Houston TX 77007
Phone: 713-751-0400

Link to first filing
30 Dec 2021 01:08
Hey guys, long time lurker and have done lots of research and I’m wanting some advice or information from anyone who has had the 5s penile enlargement surgery in Seoul.

The clinic is proud urology and they perform ligament cut (which I’m apprehensive about), dermal graft around the shaft for girth and mega fill to enhance the glands.

I looked into the penuma and from what I’ve researched it is not a good option and I’m starting to loose hope with what options I have to help make my penis aesthetically larger.

I was born with congenital curvature where my penis bent 50 degrees to the left.

I had 2x Nesbit procedures in Melbourne that was honestly the worst decision of my life. From there i traveled to Vienna 3 times to get the stage technique to straighten and rectify my curve plus issues with blood flow and nerve damage.

From what I’m realised the phallosan forte is the only safe way to gain some length.

I’m currently 5” and lost about 2 inches from surgery to correct the curve. Getting the ligament cut does not give you more erect length plus if scar tissue forms it can retract the penis further.

I have been on this journey from the age of 21 I’m now 34 and mentally exhausted but I’m hoping someone here can give me some guidance to help me move on with my life

Kind regards. - Michael

Proudurology.com 5s penile enhancement surgery.

Hope to get some replies!
16 Dec 2021 02:15

Anonymous2021 wrote: The Penuma topic on redit is extremely biased and also beware that some Dr’s troll that site looking for negative comments. I can only hope that the FDA has a major recall on these things and that is victims will be entitled to some compensation although no amount of money will
Atone for the physical and mental trauma caused by this horrific procedure.

That subreddit needs more of your voices speaking out, it really is an echo-chamber last I checked. I visit it maybe once a month and am shocked at the continuous reports of men spending $20,000 (surgery + other costs) only to know a good portion of them or going to regret it later.

I implore anyone dissatisfied with their Penuma to voice their complaints continuously on the subreddit so that other men, who are on the fence, get a fuller picture of its reality & consequences.
15 Dec 2021 18:33
The Penuma topic on redit is extremely biased and also beware that some Dr’s troll that site looking for negative comments. I can only hope that the FDA has a major recall on these things and that is victims will be entitled to some compensation although no amount of money will
Atone for the physical and mental trauma caused by this horrific procedure.
15 Dec 2021 16:42
Mjb shat procedure are you referring to? What horror story? What procedure?
15 Dec 2021 15:39
I sure have. I posted in the Penuma subreddit, shared my horror story, and was quickly lambasted, accused of lying (this is with proof I did the procedure) and then the moderators banned me when I warned people. It’s an echo chamber of people trying to hype or keep hyped. It’s just sad to try and convince them to even stop and consider the actual outcomes instead of the rosy ideal that is sold to them
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 599 results.